What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Haha.
Honestly this site is a bit addicting, with its non idiot community and interesting topics.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't worry Janna, River will go with you tomorrow if you ask her ;)
*pokes* *pokes* Still want to go on a mission together? (And do you want to try and get a 3rd person? I still doubt that Claire is going to want to go, still, but we could try to find somebody else.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River's just going to run laps around the inn till her head clears for the moment, but after, sure. you gotta ask her though, she doesn't ask for help very often. as for a third, doesn't bother me, so long as they don't pull an Azure and bail :\

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

River's just going to run laps around the inn till her head clears for the moment, but after, sure. you gotta ask her though, she doesn't ask for help very often. as for a third, doesn't bother me, so long as they don't pull an Azure and bail :\
I will come looking for you (Well, looking for help in general) as soon as I figure out how Caitlyn is starting her morning. I was thinking she was impressed enough by your performance at the party to think you might be a good person to partner up with and that can explain why she'd be looking for River specifically.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina would join a group if theres a mission going

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone want to save Iris and Emily before they go on a mission?
Cause I'm pretty sure they are stuck there until they get help...

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone want to save Iris and Emily before they go on a mission?
Cause I'm pretty sure they are stuck there until they get help...
Who else knows that they're here or that they were going to the basement? I don't think Caitlyn met either of them and she doesn't know that there was anything happening in the basement. (And with the Director not talking to anybody today it's going to be hard for her to find out :()

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

You could always just have your character stumble upon the basement or whatever.
Ah never mind. I'm sure old Raptor will let our characters leave as soon as they give birth.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

not to mention the fact that the guards wont want to let anybody in, and will probably flat out refuse to acknowledge that they left their post at all last night. However, River does know Iris, and will probably wonder where she went, I'll think of something to get it started when i get back from my run.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe Hanners is going to stumble into the basement and save them. Like cheesecake from a fat kid.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Shrike, do you have any preference for which mission we should try? It looks like a bunch of people are already signing up for the More Survivors one and I would think that having more than 3 people in a group would be a lot of work on RJ (and slow down the posts) so we might want to do something else.

EDIT: Also, hi Rule *waves* :D

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

We really need another GM.
RJ can't do everything by himself.
I'm sure there is someone here who could do it.
*Cough*DeMatt*Cough*

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

3 in a team certainly looks like the max number that should be in a team on this system.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

well, I don't think River could do much in the plot mission, and the sniper mission requests an actual combatant, which River is not, despite appearances. So either the hooded ones mission (which i think is the one everyone is after) or perhaps a general go-for-supplies mission.

also, me go to bed, be back on in about 7 hours

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

theres a point for discussion, playing times, im on most of the day most days GMT, i live in england so i might go asleep alot earlier than some of you for sure.

ill play upto 2 am most nights, which is about 6 hours from now, a big hesitant thought i have is i dont want to slow groups down for not being on at the same time as them.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm way the heck over in the middle of nowhere. Pacific time zone, West coast USA (That's GMT -8:00). Luckily, right now it's easy for me to be on for stupid amounts of time, my classes are almost done for the summer and I'm attending sporadically and doing my work while I'm online.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

of course she is, we are going to have to kill her ourselves. Hell, she may even have converted Shiva and they both made it out, then Shiva's going to ome back and subvert the maid lady, and, and... And i should stop giving RJ ideas that end with all the strongest characters against us...
Emily is in the mindset of "If this bitch can throw me into a wall and she had interest in Shiva then why couldn't she teleport both of them out of there?"

Although she probably won't tell anyone that (especially Iris) so she won't give them false hope.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi Weird.

I'm going to end up going on that mission to fight the white dress woman.
After some grinding of course.
As of now Iris is waaay to weak to take on the big boss.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hi Weird.

I'm going to end up going on that mission to fight the white dress woman.
After some grinding of course.
As of now Iris is waaay to weak to take on the big boss.
Did they get rescued or something?

And it doesn't matter if your weak! I knew how weak Emily was and still made her go on that mission with Iris. You have no idea how surprised I was no one got raped.