What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I dunno I thought RJ said we were pinned down by the slimes -_-.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck the pallet jack.
He is worthy of a higher ranking then something people use to move crates.
Besides we need another GM.
This is to much work for RJ to handle alone.
I think.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

and they are being held by the slimes that raped them.
Well it says they are holding them down so I just assumed that meant they can't move. I could be wrong though. When RJ comes back I can find out I can make it all fit in if she can move her arms.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope they have a washing machine in the inn lol

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to take a two hour nap.
Ill be back soon enough.

If Raptor comes back online while I'm gone tell him ill be back soon and to wait before continueing the basement scene.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

DeMatt does appear a true and good acolyte of our saurian savior. I would feel blessed (in an appropriately slightly lesser fashion) to see his word and to know that it is good and true.

Aka: Oooh, that would be pretty awesome!

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Better news is, both Emily's and Iris's clothes are fine. They're just a little slimy from lying in the gunk on the ground and being taken off by the slimegirls. So if someone manages to blunder into the light switch (hint hint, RJ), the girls'll be able to grab them (and Emily's sword) if and when they leave.
I just saw that bit. I knew her clothes were fine but I was assuming she was pinned down in a dark room with no way to tell where her clothes were. That's why she made that joke because she thought if they got away they would probably have to run and leave them behind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DeMatt knows his stuff, the slimes are indeed holding only their legs as they lick Emily and Iris' bellies. Based on previous experiences, they don't think that either of them will fight back.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

DeMatt knows his stuff, the slimes are indeed holding only their legs as they lick Emily and Iris' bellies. Based on previous experiences, they don't think that either of them will fight back.
ARGH DARN YOU RJ!

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Once again him hanging up Vina's panties...

Time for me to get some sleep its 2 am here, i figure that Vina would follow her group should they leave while im sleeping.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, I highly recommend you form your group before trying to go on a mission, it helps if everyone knows each other, next to them being thrown together by the GM.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

You know... <.< I feel like I just fucked up my character now with that last mistake RJ. Oh well -_-

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh whoops. I just didn't like the idea of checking three threads to see if it's ok. Not to say anything against the system, I'd prefer to know the people beforehand too, it's just my busy-ness lately.

So any preliminary idea of who's on what mission, cuz I'd like to do either the looting run or the missing survivors one and I have no preference

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Argh, really? Shrike and I were both planning on going out tonight (or whatever time it is now). I don't really want to wait another day to do anything *again* If Shrike wants, we might go do one just without you.

Anyway, here are some extra portraits for Vina, since you mentioned you didn't have the game.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's also hard for me to keep track of who is on what mission and are they still online to hear about it?

I recommend talking with the people that are online the same time as you are, that helps with getting things moving along during the mission, as everyone is around at the near same time.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, for the love of... The scroll wheel on my phone isn't working, I can't scroll down a page. This is going to take me a while...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Lol I don't know what to post next after that huge fuck up I just did <.<

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

And I'm back. Whats going on?
I fucked up horribly and just realized I could have used purge the seed of the wicked at any second while Iris and Emily were down there with swollen bellies.

I now feel like an idiot.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Iris and Emily may leave the basement, the slimes are done with them for now...

And people are trying to form groups... At least I hope they are...