What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

You don't. I found that out the hard way on "They didn't come to sell cookies" when I fucked up using intimidate.

Azure is about to start a player-driven mission for everyone willing to go along. (If RJ accepts)

Mission is going to be to gather equipment for studying girls (stress tests, heart monitors, etc.).

Charisma was used, but all attempts suffered a heavy penalty because of his hostility towards them.

Azure is about to start a player-driven mission for everyone willing to go along. (If RJ accepts)

Mission is going to be to gather equipment for studying girls (stress tests, heart monitors, etc.).

*Shrugs * I've got nothing better to do so ill sign up.

I told you River was a badass, Shrike. I think it's pretty obvious that I know your character better than you do *nods and looks smug*

Alright, I'll admit it, it was a lucky shot. Couldn't have done it without that perfect distraction though, so really, it's you that makes River a badass. *also nods and looks smug* :p

Alright, I'll admit it, it was a lucky shot. Couldn't have done it without that perfect distraction though, so really, it's you that makes River a badass. *also nods and looks smug* :p
Yaaaay! I'm a distraction! :D

Yaaaay! I'm a distraction! :D

Damn straight!

Is the player-led mission for IC-today, or IC-tomorrow? Claire's feeling the pinch to go help find supplies, but she's not going to be doing it today; if it's tomorrow, tentatively sign me up -- I just want to see what else RJ has planned for missions!

Raptor and Kayi are going to get in another fight. I can see it a mile away from here. Raptor couldn't you just get some random doctor to help Kayi's character or are you planning on doing that?

XD All of RJ's characters that have avatars are so damned belligerent. I blame him getting into the sniper's mindset. :p

Then again, I'm assuming the woman's very overworked -- but it'd be nice if Azure could get a word in edgewise. X3 Maybe a bribe's in order?

Mission idea canceled. Return to your whatever you were doing before.

Looks Like Kayi is just being mature again to avoid conflict. Well, to bad on the mission idea being cancelled. It would of been interesting. :l

Raptor and Kayi are going to get in another fight. I can see it a mile away from here. Raptor couldn't you just get some random doctor to help Kayi's character or are you planning on doing that?

What are you talking about?

Mission idea canceled. Return to your whatever you were doing before.

You can still go collect things from the hospital, I just thought you wanted to make a group first. Did you want me to make the looting thread?

Azure has no idea what to collect. That's why she was going to talk to the doctor first. Since the doctor doesn't want to talk, the mission is canceled. She isn't going to go down to the hospital again for no good reason.

Well, Azure knows a bit about computers, and a little about electronics, so I think she'd be able to point out the things she'd need for some experimentation.

And then there's Doctor Ritter, she was at the hospital just like the Doctor you spoke to, so she'd likely know just as much, although Ritter seems to have just as high of an opinion of herself. :p

Dr. Ritter is a school science teacher. I doubt she'd be nearly as much help as a valid medical doctor in the kind of research Azure is attempting to perform.

Likewise, while Azure knows a bit about technology and can use basic knowledge for most checks, this is hardly up to par with the type of research she wants to do.

Mission remains canceled, since Azure isn't going to pursue it at this time.

Edit: Also, Azure has no idea who Ritter is or what she is in the first place, which eliminates checking with Dr. Ritter in the first place. Plus this doctor told her not to bother other doctors. So that's exactly what she's going to do.

For the story's purposes, Ritter had a part time job at the hospital, that's where she was when the slimes invaded.

Also, a reporter's gotta break a few rules to get her scoop, eh? ;)

Last time Azure tried breaking rules IC it caused OOC chaos and destruction. I'll politely sit this out and see how things unfold before trying to take any plot altering decisions, for now.

Azure is waiting until a mission comes up on the board or until she's assigned a mission. That way there's no OOC issues that can come up.

Do I need to come in here and play daddy or something?

Back