What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

<.< Well we tried everything else and I made my character have a high intimidate thing... So I thought that was our best bet. That is why I should always talk last.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Intimidate is level 3 on me and I have a willpower of 4 and the skill says its willpower plus Skill level soo.... I thought it would be a good bet D=.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Some methods work better than others, and the intimidation method suffered a heavy penalty due to the situation.

Besides, I did include, "trap savvy" in the requirements... Hint hint. :p

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Is anyone going to answer Emily's question in the Sniper thing? I have a battle formation planned if everyone else says no (which they will).

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Raptor I feel like doing something so can my character get her sword then go and stumble into the basement? Please?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can't control her, you're the one that decides where she goes and what she does.

You'd probably be better off asking Kayi's character Azure for permission, as she has authorization for who goes in or out.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hey BG you should read RJ's latest post in the sniper mission thread... if you don't then we are all screwed <.<

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, Xiv and Rule! Since Claire's got some points tossed into search/find skills, you want I should test out looking for chemicals and supplies for an actual flame thrower?

(If RJ will allow it, of course! RJ? Would you be willing to roll to see if they actually find anything, or would it be an auto-fail because you don't want the gals having the possibility of creating a working flamethrower?)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure why not? Expect Dr. Ritter to want to try out the flamethrower though. There may be maniacal laughter.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Ensue slapping-fight to keep her dirty little fingers off of it, as it isn't for funsies~

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, I'm hesitant to say what I'm expecting RJ will want from us in exchange for a working flamethrower ;)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*snrks* Hey, that's assuming that there are the parts and that Christie can put the thing together! :p Call it a mini-quest? If RJ wants me to write more smut, I can do that! :D

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just so no one gets any weird ideas, no I don't have any idea how to make a flamethrower. I'm just reasoning it out based on how I think something like that would work :p

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Why didn't you use google? WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THE GOD OF THE INTERNET TO HELP YOU?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why didn't you use google? WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THE GOD OF THE INTERNET TO HELP YOU?
Because there's a good chance your secret service of choice is going to perk it's ears when you look for "How to construct a flamethrower".