What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Imagine what it feels like to not be homosexual and be asked if you are homosexual...

I should really stop crossing my legs that'd help a little

(( Is crossing legs at the moment ))

I had the double edged sword of being raised to an EXTREMELY chivalrous ideal and moral set, added to a few depressing moments in my childhood, so my feeling towards all women I meet is a big brother stance, making any type of relation seem almost inherently incestuous, I have mentally explored both options and I have to say not only do I not prefer one over the other, I prefer neither.

And yes, I'm called either way a lot and have had equal amounts of both gender try and hit on me.

but yea, crossing your legs ain't helping, stop it :rolleyes:

I once had a friend who my mom thought was gay. I didn't know if he was gay or not, and I never asked. One day I met the persons mom. She asked me if I was gay.

That's just a story for you all.

You may not be able to make a move during your turn and you will lose some Hp every turn unless cured.

Actually, toxic shock makes your character rape the other female members of your team.

Crossing your legs is so comfy QQ

YOU SHALL NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

If the women in your rpgs aren't getting raped, they are no rpg's I'd want to play, i'll tell you that.

(Most females in rpg's do deserve a good raping too)

@Kayi

Uh, getting confused here. Can you avoid using the same term for personal objectives and actual missions given by NPCs?

Well TS, you need to work on your speech thing, you even TYPE serious, take a load off.
As for girls... just no.
If you think you are a brother of any kind, it's not working out, find one that you can't treat as a sister or brother or w.e.

Back from RL stuff, Azure is ready to go on her mission.

Kayi, I might come with you, or something else, after my character has rested up :/

What time is it in the role play?
I'd like to do a mission with Theweirdone and anyone else who wants to tag along.

Azure hasn't managed to do anything for the past two days (IC), so she's very eager to go do SOMETHING, and unlikely to want to wait around stupidly another day, especially after her anger at her so-called contact.

Anyone that wants to follow her is free to, but she's not going to sit around like a moron for another day waiting for nothing to happen.

If any of her original ideas actually worked, she would've encouraged a group to come with her, but the constant shunning she's getting by NPCs and even her own contact, are making her very anti-social.

Last edited:

I would go with Azure on that mission... but Emily would be next to useless.

Kayi how about Iris goes on a mission with your character?

Edit- What kind of mission is it?

It's the save the survivors thing. Recommended type was brawler. That's why I thought she would be useless... but I dunno if Iris goes on it I will if no one else does.

Iris is talented with her sword... Does that count as a good brawler?

Back