What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Azure is on a looting run. I think we should go with her BG. Plus it's stuff that Emily would be interested in lol.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds good to me.
Ill go on the mission.
Heads up, I'm getting offline for the next five minutes so start without me.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I dunno if it's stuff that Iris would be interested in but Azure is aiming to study the creatures with hospital equipment.

RJ Started that mission good times.

Kayi

Reputation score

I, Kayi, am trying to get a mission started for my character, Azure, who has been sitting around stupidly doing nothing for a good long while now.

Her original attempt at getting doctors to give her suggestions for gear was shot down, because apparently the doctors don't need any gear anymore, they're content just sitting around watching the women give birth to monsters and killing the monsters.

Her second attempt was to try to organize a newspaper or other media outlet for the inn so everyone can learn what's going on. She attempted to ask her contact (3 point cost) for help doing this instead of dragging a bunch of other player characters into the initial work of getting it going, and he shunned her badly, effectively telling her that he's not going to be her contact anymore.

Now that both of those mission ideas failed miserably, Azure's goal is nothing more than to go to the hospital and get gear for purely selfish reasons.

Anyone kind enough to join her will be free to benefit from what she learns, of course, and maybe we can get the missions back on course. Otherwise, she's fast becoming anti-social thanks to the fact even her supposed contact is being an asshole towards her.

Azure's mission idea: Go to hospital, loot.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

RJ just started your mission and BG is gone anyway. Sorry we were too late but Emily would have been interested in learning more about the creatures and probably would have dragged Iris along.

Kayi

Reputation score

By now it would be hard not to know what Azure's trying to do, she's been storming around the area angrily for the better part of the day trying to gather information. Anyone looking for a mission would've easily caught wind that she was trying to do something.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, that took longer then I thought.
What's going on?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I believe in the magic of (plot)*insert any word here* to replace some minor inconveniences such as not knowing what another person is doing <.<

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey TheWeirdOne, want to go on a looting mission or something right now?

Kayi

Reputation score

Would love to have more people with Azure.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Azure is about to get attacked so I think it's too late lol

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I can let you guys slip in if Azure survives the tentacles.