What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Mostly because it'll be really bad to cluster up the main inn thread with molestations :x

I get the feeling Selena's gonna rape Kitty eventually...

Or maybe I'm just hopeful. :rolleyes:

Well then, like I said we should really make a separate thread for loli and kitty... it is that important!

OH FUCK YES!

My suggestion was amazing enough to be listened too!

It'd be really clustering, but I think I might ask Nunu or Aika if they could make another subforum for everyone's private bedrooms.

I'm gonna sound stupid but my whole family is by the computer and I can not read Kayi's post if he uses that image -_-

If you lived with this family... that would be like committing a very painful suicide.

Which way is your computer screen facing?
Can't you turn it so nobody can see it?

By the way you do this stuff out in the open with your family around?

I usually don't they are just all gathered in the living room... and no I can't turn it because of the way my computer is set up. The thing it's set up in makes it very tight... I've often wondered if it made the temperature of the computer go up because of how packed it is.

What if one of them walked over and saw the title of my game?

"Hey... What all this about women being impregnated!?! Go to your room, Timmy!"

They aren't too smart....

They all just left anyhow and I read his posts.

ProTip!

Go into your internet browser's options and turn images off. With images off, you can surf safely without any such problems.

Well you can turn it back on after you're in the clear!

Sorry about delay, my network had a big hiccup.

One action: Aimed shot. Post modified.

XD Oh no, so Iris already went and talked to the director about the mission? That was the only useful thing that Claire could do with her vision, given she's even less useful in combat than Emily!

*headdesk*

Oh well, not like I have the time to lurk all day and make super-quick posts.

Then again, if I kill her off, I could always make a super-strong/guns combo and play the game more like a stats-grinding one, which seems to be more effective. x.O"

Back