What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

She's eventually going to end up dieing while playing in traffic anyhow so David might as well use her now.... unless he likes dead bodies...

You know RJ, I DID say I am gonna break him, not love him.

She's eventually going to end up dieing while playing in traffic anyhow so David might as well use her now.... unless he likes dead bodies...

Um, what traffic? Last I checked all traffic was either dead or being humped by horny monsters...

Wow, Lin just can't take a hint that he's shot her down at every turn. XD

It's a bit of an inside joke... Also Lin's first scenario was her playing in the street so I ended up making a comment about crazy Lin along those lines.

Iris looks at Lin like she's a silly kitten about to be killed by a dog.

I now know why David didn't want to go to the apple inn.
It wasn't because of the director...
It was because of Lin.

Haha, watch, Lin is gonna be hated, than Rin comes in and David gets along with her.

In other news, now that we've basically established Luna and Iris as sisters. Who's the younger sister and who's the older sister?

The correct answer to your question is BOTH Keylo.

I don't really care about the age.
I just want to know who gets the top.

If they're twins I sure as hell hope Iris dyes her hair or else something odd happened to them in the womb.

Last I checked, Luna already had white hair. (Of course the pic is a bit skewed die to the lighting so I'm going to have to find the other one...)

Well then, obviously we are never allowed to speak of this moment again... and if you do I'll suddenly appear out of nowhere and take your soul.

Typing random things is so fun.
(For Lin only though, cause RJ really screwed up her character development, by making her insane lol.)

When does the next day start? We were already pushing nighttime on our mad dash back to the Inn from our mission.

... also. I want to call dibs on David next <3 (which sadly must be tomorrow since Lin is drooling all over him, and I need to sleep some soon)

Back