What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Hey Raptor, be straight with me.
Was the "Shooting in tentical" thing a bad idea?

Well... This time, you "do" have the option of killing another human, and that'd be the Director, as her life depends on you, the players.

Since it's a weak spot, it's a lot harder to hit, and Iris is at a good distance away from the woman in white, so there's a good chance Iris might shoot the Director instead.

Plus tell me the director can take more than a single bullet...

Yeah... well... if she kills the director wouldn't the woman not be able to drain her essence ?

Well... This time, you "do" have the option of killing another human, and that'd be the Director, as her life depends on you, the players.

Since it's a weak spot, it's a lot harder to hit, and Iris is at a good distance away from the woman in white, so there's a good chance Iris might shoot the Director instead.

What does Iris need to role to hit the tentical?

Can I edit my post...?

Yeah, you can edit the post.

The Director is still human, remember. She's just a very powerful Inspired. So a bullet is gonna make her a lot less useful to you, as she will be bleeding badly.

Bah I just took out the last part of my apple inn post so what the maid just said to Emily wouldn't seem so out of place...

Or in other words. Switch to melee or close range/accurate combat.

Close range melee, I don't think she can warp all of us at once. In the worst case scenario... Luna will attempt to run both the goddess AND the director through.

How about flank her so she can't human-shield everyone? Worked pretty well for Iris and River, way back when... ;)

Basic idea. Jenn is now behind the Goddess I take it, Luna and Iris are in front... Hell yeah.

Go. I don't think I have time later today, so I'd like to end this while I can if possible.

I forget... Who's better with a sword, Iris or Luna?

They're the same. Luna's better with a gun though.

I'm going to have Iris charge in with her sword. Have Luna fire a shot at the womans cunt. Sound good?

Back