What's new

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sounds good, looking forward to seeing the rivals finally defeated and lewded :3. Good luck with the release!

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!

Ho wait... 4 years? Well I can wait one month...

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Fucking. Stoked. Getting to hopefully play Chapter 1 of this game inbetween Resident Evil 2 Remake playthroughs sounds like a damn good deal!

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Delayed till mid February according to his Pateron.
This is correct. I only work in my spare time, and my entire family got the flu in January which crippled my time to work on the game. I even ended up in the hospital with a heart inflammation. I gave myself a bit of leeway in December assuming I'd probably get sick, but this was a bit beyond anything I would ever have predicted. Yes, I'm aware of the Patreon developer deadline sickness. I can't prove it happened, but I damn well intend to get this release out the door. I plan to post twice a week detailing new features in the upcoming release and teasing artwork to show people that YES, there is real progress. I'll post the artwork here if anyone is interested as that will be patron-only due to rules, but if you want to read on features, those will be public. Here is the first one:

Thanks!

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Danm i randomly found this game again... Forgot it event was a thing... Hope you actually managed to do something this time around coz my old pc is dead with the first demo con it xD

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's not dead, but it should simply be considered "on hold" until the next release drops. The best mentality is to just check every couple months and see if there is progress.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
and, no answer about the discord part.
No, it's not just for patrons. You can use the invite code: wv9vvg7

I took on a rather large job in March/April so that I could take most of May and some of June off work and focus on the game. So, I'm on Discord pretty much daily and can answer questions, etc. My hope was being on and talking would keep me focused on the game. We shall see.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Remember kids, the "If i announce it now the responsibility will keep me motivated to finish it" technique has a incredible history of failure. Just... Announce it when its done. If you cant self-motivate to finish your art then you arent going to finish it with thousands of people hounding you. American h-devs tend to do this constantly. If there is one thing i have learned, its that estimating the amount of work it will take to finish a long term goal is a complete and utter waste of time, so why announce it?

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Remember kids, the "If i announce it now the responsibility will keep me motivated to finish it" technique has a incredible history of failure. Just... Announce it when its done. If you cant self-motivate to finish your art then you arent going to finish it with thousands of people hounding you. American h-devs tend to do this constantly. If there is one thing i have learned, its that estimating the amount of work it will take to finish a long term goal is a complete and utter waste of time, so why announce it?
1) I didn't announce anything, I said I was working on the game and taking time off in May and June. The post before that, I literally said to assume the game is "on hold" at this point in terms of releases. 2) If I couldn't self motivate, then I'd have quit a long time ago. The majority of posts and comments related to this are negative at this point. And 3) That post was in response to another post. I wouldn't bump any of my threads for anything besides a release or a response at this point.

On last point, being active on Discord has kept me working consistently on the game the past month, so in that regard, it is doing exactly what I aimed for.

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't bother on asking for updates, he won't answer till he has something. Check his discord.
Don't bother asking him to hurry up, this is his hobby not his work or passion. He'll get to eventually... one day.
I on the other stop subscribing to his pat and going to buy the finished product in I don't know, 2030. It'll be a nice retro game to play by then.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, 5 years is mind blowing.

Still better progress than Sex Realm though. Holy shit, that one is 8 years old...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If we wanna talk about low progress... there's that game that urielman was making that I can't even remember the name of- oh I just did, space escape. It's been 1 level throughout it's entire development.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Technically it's SpacEscape, and yeah, that is one year older, 2010. But that game at least had an ending for a very long time, you could technically complete it by, well, escaping.

But then he had to go and redo everything and chibify the MC... Honestly, worst idea the dude ever had, I lost interest after that.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Honestly, 5 years is mind blowing.

Still better progress than Sex Realm though. Holy shit, that one is 8 years old...
To be fair that game was a small project the author was making in her own time and dime.