What's new

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To be fair that game was a small project the author was making in her own time and dime.
Technically, so is Aylia's Story. Now, at some point I will probably collect money for a release, but everything I've done up to this point has been on my own time and dime. And yes, 5 years is mind blowing. I kind of let life get in the way.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Dear YummyTiger,

I'm french. Did you saw what happen in France last weeks? I'm pretty sure you don't want me to release a full pack of yellow jacket on your house. So don't be a fool, release a demo!

Friendly.

P.S: I'm obviously joking. There is plenty of other games to play waiting for your game.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dear YummyTiger,

I'm french. Did you saw what happen in France last weeks? I'm pretty sure you don't want me to release a full pack of yellow jacket on your house. So don't be a fool, release a demo!

Friendly.

P.S: I'm obviously joking. There is plenty of other games to play waiting for your game.
I don't think that line would work very well when I saw your avatar. She's wearing yellow if anything you encouraged him to slow down and receive her undivided attention. XD

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, I've had more time than I've had in a long time. But, the comical thing is I literally took March off work in order to spend on the game and try to push a release out. In that regard, I've had less time since my kids are now home and I have to watch them (splitting watching them with my wife). So, my full time in March ended up being only part time. Still, I've had time to finally get back into working on the game. Which is nice.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a post on his patreon from 3 days ago but it's patreon only so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Magicm

Reputation score
Yummy only charges for major release stuff for those not aware, in my 4-5 years of being a patreon there I only got charged once.

Regardless, the post few days ago was just a picture of bogwort with the title "Bogwort rises", seemingly implying something is around the corner, but I'd recommend keeping waiting pants on until something is released.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope, if it is a new demo, it will be public. I can't be patreon due to missing money but I defend this project from the beginning.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
I know the proverb: "The most important is not the destination but the journey", but can we have a glimpse of the destination? You know, in case there is in this world a poor handicaped French guy who can't patreon?

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You know...
Only reason i still remenber this game is even a thing... It's because your name is so dumb i could never forget it xD.... But come on man its been 6 years with nothing to show for it i think? At least i hope the Lore is well thought out if it took you this long to think about it, funny thing i remenber i was folloeing like 3 other indie developers around the same time this game started and... Alansya one is either finished or about to finish development. Same wit fountain of mana, kingdom of deception i have no idea how freaking long it will be by how it literally got a new version format... Come on man you sleep at the starting line.... I am even following a 1 man(who recently hired an artist like 5 days ago), team making a pretty neat game with good writing called "Star Knightess Aura" and he makes weekly updates!(for patrons) and monthly free versions...

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I highly doubt you being a condescending prick will make things better. I really don't know why people keep necroing this thread just to throw the same sus around over and over again, just this time with a helping of extra rude. This thread has already been locked several times because of shit like this. Just let it be.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You know...
Only reason i still remenber this game is even a thing... It's because your name is so dumb i could never forget it xD.... But come on man its been 6 years with nothing to show for it i think? At least i hope the Lore is well thought out if it took you this long to think about it, funny thing i remenber i was folloeing like 3 other indie developers around the same time this game started and... Alansya one is either finished or about to finish development. Same wit fountain of mana, kingdom of deception i have no idea how freaking long it will be by how it literally got a new version format... Come on man you sleep at the starting line.... I am even following a 1 man(who recently hired an artist like 5 days ago), team making a pretty neat game with good writing called "Star Knightess Aura" and he makes weekly updates!(for patrons) and monthly free versions...
Sit tight. :p

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
why is it always this game that gets harassed all the time,? literally more English h games are unfinished than actually got finished. maybe people just remember the first sting the most.