What's new

ACT [ azcat ] クロノスゲート / Chronos Gate(RE163050, RJ163050)

wizard_of_oz

Reputation score
Hey, when I try to open the game, I just get a white screen for a few seconds then it closes. Has anyone else had this issue, and fixed it? How?

KOKEKEN

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
WHY DOES THE LAST CG NOT APPEAR TO ME AS UNLOCKABLE? SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HAND ME THE LAST VERSION OF THIS GAME I WOULD BE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure if you mess around in the sandbox mode you can unlock the last cg. (The one with the sister? idk I played it a long time ago)
Also can someone tell me why I cant seem to extract the pngs from the .dat files in the archive?
I used this pretty easily for other games' binaries.
I can clearly see the PNG headers in Picture.dat using the hexeditor/notepad but it just force closes and doesnt extract.

Loli

Reputation score
sorry for bumping but anyone know how to fix this ?

Patrolino

Reputation score
Re: [RJ163050]Chronos Gate / クロノスゲート

Im running this game on windows 10. I changed the regional settings to japanese, and installed the correct rtp. But, it sill crashes is their a fix to this? Or, what type of RTP needs to be installed?
I'm getting the same problem. Is there a way to fix it?

Registered4Links

Reputation score
Anyone else worried about how this game gets flagged 29 times in Virustotal? Kinda putting me off wanting to play it with these many positives, I mean, they can't ALL be false positives, right?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
They can. But it really depends on where you got your copy.

Ilverin

Reputation score
Anyone else worried about how this game gets flagged 29 times in Virustotal? Kinda putting me off wanting to play it with these many positives, I mean, they can't ALL be false positives, right?
Try this link maybe, had the game on an old external drive :

Registered4Links

Reputation score
They can. But it really depends on where you got your copy.
I literally bought it off DLSite. I mean, I don't think they would knowingly sell potential security risks, but I also don't want to dismiss the possibility it may have slipped by.

Reputation score
I literally bought it off DLSite. I mean, I don't think they would knowingly sell potential security risks, but I also don't want to dismiss the possibility it may have slipped by.
There are the . Believe it or not.
All I can say is that, it's not only you who get the trojan warning. I just downloaded it again from DLsite and I still get the trojan warning from Norton.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
cant believe why anyone would still use jew av's like Norton, especially after the last breach, let alone fall for false positives from any av

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anyway to get your health reduced in sandbox mode? Aside from getting hit by the obstacles

Mimokrokodile

Reputation score
I just wish that somebody will make LARGE or HUGE mod for this game - add more levels, more monstergirl and expand timestop to fuck mechanic, making it that you need to capture enemy by stopping time in right moment when enemy in right pose in which you will be able to fuck them. I said we need more monstergirls? Well. we need more monster girls with more possible positions and more possibilities to timestop to fuck em. Imagine enemy, like centaur - you probably will need some leverage for it, so place platform and timestop them when they get in right position that you on decent level. Or Harpy - batgirls in this state coulb be fucked only when downed, but why we can't timestop them when they diving near earth? Lamias! Timestop when they attack you with extended upper torso infront and fuck them while laying on grond! Otherway you just cant reach! ITS possible to make really difficult enemies! Golems, Arachnids etc...

Nesbi

Reputation score
I just wish that somebody will make LARGE or HUGE mod for this game - add more levels, more monstergirl and expand timestop to fuck mechanic, making it that you need to capture enemy by stopping time in right moment when enemy in right pose in which you will be able to fuck them. I said we need more monstergirls? Well. we need more monster girls with more possible positions and more possibilities to timestop to fuck em. Imagine enemy, like centaur - you probably will need some leverage for it, so place platform and timestop them when they get in right position that you on decent level. Or Harpy - batgirls in this state coulb be fucked only when downed, but why we can't timestop them when they diving near earth? Lamias! Timestop when they attack you with extended upper torso infront and fuck them while laying on grond! Otherway you just cant reach! ITS possible to make really difficult enemies! Golems, Arachnids etc...
There isn't even an english TL, but hopefully your pleads will be answered.

Loli

Reputation score
Still getting that 0xc000007b error...
any fix ?

Loli

Reputation score
as far as i can tell. all those post say is: blah blah re install blah blah reset pc blah blah run this command (which dont work for obvious reason)
i used to be able to run it, til ... well ... now :|
tried dload xinput dll but that doesnt work. the trial version work, but full ver doesnt. may i request a fresh file (or not cuz asking for link is bannable)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
You're requesting a fresh file, but you aren't specifying what file you need. Which one are you asking for.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
as far as i can tell. all those post say is: blah blah re install blah blah reset pc blah blah run this command (which dont work for obvious reason)
Considering the shit load of stuff requiring .Net Framework and/or Microsoft Visual C++ and/or DrectX to run...
But aside for changes in requirements from the demo to the full game, could be things like the folder(s) being set to read-only, issues with the demo save (depending on where those are), to some issues with your computers.