What's new

Azhaline (Smokefish)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
And here comes my next solo-thread, this time with Smokefish. This will be a generic fantasy with plenty of corruption and smuts. Will post intro once the player has filled out the sheet below.

Name: Azhaline
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):

Equipment/weaponry/personal possessions/etc:

Attitude (What's your character's attitude like, how do they think, etc.):

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):

Please fill out this fetish survey, and add in any fetishes you are uncomfortable with:
Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often. If a major fetish, put 6.)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa/Futa: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Egging/Oviposition: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Various Non-Humanoid creatures): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Either Transformation or otherwise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Unbirthing/Vore: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Inflation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Breast Expansion: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Milking: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Large Insertion: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?):

If I missed any fetishes you want to see, feel free to say so.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Azhaline (Smokefish)

Name: Azhaline
Description: Half-Ifrit woman, red skin, black hair, yellow eyes, 6'8''/200cm tall, somewhat athletic physique. Wears an . D-Cup breasts. (Not that it will matter for long)

Equipment: Bodysuit as per image above(minus cum/condoms), plus a cloak, and a pair of katars/punchdaggers. Small backpack with three days worth of tasteless rations, 30ft rope, a non-descript hunting/skinning knife, and a purse with a few copper and silver coins.

Attitude: Prideful and temperamental, and greedy to a fault. Would happily take whatever she could get her hands on if she thought she could get away with it. Prone to overestimating her own combat prowess, and completely shameless if ending up on the losing end of a fight; would readily do any deed if it meant getting away with her life and most of her 'wealth' if defeated.

Extra Notes: Harem/slave/minion gathering themes and conquest focus in the RP, defeats acceptable but preferably without heavy & long-term inhibitions on character(IE slavery, inprisonment without good odds of escaping, considerable loss of 'assets' such as obtained slaves/notable NPCs)

Please fill out this fetish survey, and add in any fetishes you are uncomfortable with:
Humans: 4
Male/Female: 3
Female/Female: 2
Futa/Female: 5
Futa/Futa: 4
Pregnancy: 5
Egging/Oviposition: 4
Birthing: 4
Non Consent Sex: 4
BDSM: 2
Slavery: 1(Self)/4(Others)
Monsters (Tentacles & Various Non-Humanoid creatures): 4
Corruption (Either Transformation or otherwise): 2(Self,Pre-Planned Preferably)/6(Others)
Unbirthing: 1 (Pre-Planned only)
Vore: N
Inflation: 3
Breast Expansion: 2(Self)/4(Others)
Milking: 3
Large Insertion: 4
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Fairly rough, nothing permanent, varying degrees of soreness & scratching/biting depending on monster

Heat/Warmth: 4
Glowing Genitalia/Fluids: 3

Reptiles/Reptilianoids: 5
Furred Things: 3
Animal/Non-Human Genitalia: 5(General)/3(Equine)

If I missed any fetishes you want to see, feel free to say so.

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gold beyond measure. Mighty magic weapons the likes of which have never been wielded before. Treasures and spoils that will set her up for life. All this, and more, is what has driven Azhaline to the cave she now descends into. Through winding tunnels, expansive caverns, and across unstable ledges, she's traveled deeper and deeper into the erupting Fire Mountain, where the air is hot and heavy, and the deeper she goes, the hotter it gets.

After what seems like an eternity in the sweltering tunnels, she comes across her prize. A massive expanse of gold, with onyx-colored gems, weapons, and armor scattered about, glittering in the soft, orange light of the red veins that run through the rock in the treasure horde, and have been running through the rock since she entered this godforsaken mountain. In the middle of the hoard, a massive black shape rests atop a pile of gold, serpentine in shape. The Dragon who owns the hoard, resting atop its spoils, and thus far unaware of the intruder.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't the first time Azhaline had delved into dangerous environments, but this time had proven to be the most stenuous and eventless one. Heat had rarely bothered her, but then again this was the longest time she had been around flowing magma and pillars of fire to this kind of degree. Only the promise of untold riches, and with them a cushy and easy life afterwards, with no notable opposition had been the only thing that could've convinced her to go through with it all.

As soon as she rounded a corner, and her gleaming golden eyes gazed upon piles upon piles of actual gold and other treasures, the entire trek to reach the innermost cavern felt oh so very worth it to the half-Ifrit... But there was one final hurdle to overcome, one small detail between her and her future life of luxury and excess. A dragon. Azhaline grit her teeth and let out an annoyed 'tch' sound once her dreams of easy living were pushed beneath the stark reality of her current situation.

Sure, she had seen dragons before, had even pilfered some baubles from the horde of one before... But that had been a young one, that had also been occupied with her then current 'fellow party members'. Those fools had gotten themselves grilled and eaten, and she had gotten herself a two month vacation before finding her purse empty again. This time she had no meatwall to hide behind, no one to ditch if things got ugly, this time she had gone solo... For why would she possibly be willing to share this kind of wealth with anyone but herself?

Another 'tch' quietly passed her lips, she was thinking too much again. She was still far from reaching the finishing line of this endeavor. Azhaline would survey the cavern of treasure and treasure-blocking Dragon, her eyes peeled for rocky pillars or other formations which she could potentially use as cover... Both for use in approaching the dragon, and potentially to duck behind if she couldn't settle this with a clean and easy kill. She would also try and make out whatever information she could about the dragon itself; what it was doing, potential spots for her to sink one or both of her katars into... and if it might be settling down for some shut-eye. Killing someone in their sleep might not be a valiant thing to do, but Azhaline herself wasn't exactly a knight in shining armor with a ten foot pole up her ass either.

Should opportunity, and cover, present itself she would try and approach the dragon as it nested on the treasure hoard, otherwise she would opt for hiding a while longer to observe the overgrown lizard... She might be eager to get her hands on the gold and gems, but she hadn't survived this long by being completely reckless either.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score
As the half-Ifrit surveys her potential bounty, the Dragon yawns, rolling off of its side and standing, stretching luxuriously and inhaling deeply, before spewing a gout of fire up at the ceiling, the heat washing over the entire chamber, and then stretching her wings. A voice enters Azhaline's head as the Dragon stretches itself, the voice clearly female. "Another mortal come to slay me? By the Great Wyrm, they're persistent." the voice says annoyedly.

Before the half-Ifrit can respond, a loud thump is heard behind her, the passageway she had entered through sealing as arcane runes begin to form over it, likely a magical ward of some sort. The Dragon's head turns to face the half-Ifrit, staring her down in the dim orange glow of the cavern walls. There are no pieces of cover open for her to hide behind, leaving her to stare down the much larger and terrifying scaled beast before her. "I can see something in your eye...You aren't here for glory, or honor...You're here for a much more admirable purpose..." she says, stomping towards the woman with a predatory gleam in her eyes.

"You want this hoard for yourself, don't you? You want to bathe in riches..." she says, her voice echoing inside the woman's mind, as an image of the half-ifrit as she is now floods her mind, and then slowly begins to change before her eyes, her form changing into one of the legendary Dragonkin, half dragon, half mortal creatures of immense strength, this one with scales of obsidian, and standing atop a massive pile of gold. "Do you like what you see, mortal?"

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the dragon had gotten up to stretch, Azhaline had tried a little harder to keep herself hidden away... But any thoughts of such endeavors proving successful vanished as soon as she heard that feminine voice inside her head. Another 'tch' and gritting of ones teeth was the halfbreeds first response. Had the dragon wanted her dead, she probably would've been singed by that first breath of flame, and as such Azhaline opted for stepping out in the open as soon as it was made clear there was no chance of escaping.

There wasn't even a point in her pulling her katars from where they sat on her waist, but outsized and outwitted wouldn't prevent the prideful half-breed from standing defiantly before the serpentine creature. After her 'hosts' spiel about Azhalines intentions, the woman couldn't help but snap raptly in response. "Glory and honor is what gets dumbasses killed, if you're done yapping just tell me what yer trapping me fo-"

And then her rant got cut off as images appeared within her mind. Having her mind read and spoken in was one thing, having someone elses thoughts shoved in was another. The whole scene of her changing into a scaly freak did nothing to entice the crude woman, she was already perfect as far as she was concerned... But the part of the mental imagery showing her standing atop a pile of treasure made her feel otherwise; a hoard of riches could only make her more perfect. The dragons query at the end made Azhaline snap out of her wishful dreaming though, and instead she huffed and glared up at the oversized lizard.

She was not happy about her predicament. She hadn't even gotten a chance to play before she had already lost. But she knew damn well she was in no position to make things better out of it all. "I liked the part with me atop a hoard of gold. The rest I don't much care for..." Azhaline frowned slightly, and rose her arms to cross them over her chest in a huff. "So you want me turned into something else, that it? And for it I get a piece of your hoard? Whats the catch?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The catch is, you belong to me. You will be the first of my Dragonkin, and certainly not the last." the Dragon says, stopping and lowering her head so it's level with the half-Ifrit's own. the dragon stares directly into Azhaline's eyes, as if searching for something, before raising her head back up.

"You will be part of my flight. You will own a portion of my hoard, and any plunder you gain in my service, I will keep half, and you will keep the rest. Despite my immense power and strength, a more mortal form and mind is far more useful on many occasions." the Dragon says, twisting her neck around to observe the half-Ifrit's body. "That, and you may have any mortals you wish for your harem. I will not discriminate in that regard. And any mortals you bring back and do not wish to keep, will simply become soldiers." she says, settling down atop a new pile of gold, idly stacking coins one at a time with her claws.

Another image enters the woman's mind, this one of her standing atop an even bigger pile of gold, mortal and dragonkin alike bowing before her obsidian-clad form, a harem of men and women to service her every need, before the image fades.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as the dragon uttered 'you belong to me' the half-ifrit grimaced as if her entire being loathed the very notion of even entertaining such an idea... And it didn't prevent her from staring back into the dragons eyes with a mixture of defiance and grudging acceptance. Azhaline had nothing to really bargain with, after all, no trick to pull herself out of this predicament... Thoughts that did little to alleviate her harsh feelings about belonging to anyone but herself...

And yet the dragon continued to speak, and the things she spoke of too much of a venom for Azhaline... A venom she'd happily drink no less, which only made it worse. And the mental images that gain pushed into her mind made her grimace again; that kind of violation didn't sit well with her... But despite that, the half-Ifrit wouldn't speak until the dragon was done and finished with her offer. There wasn't much to think about the offer she had recieved, but that wouldn't stop part of her from wanting to haggle a little, "Fine, but never mess with my head like that again, alright? As long as you don't need me to do anything I'll do whatever I feel like doing, and I'm fine with a fifty-fifty split of any loot I bring home. I get a pile of gold and a harem of bitches, and you get your freak army with me as your second in command. We in agreement on that? All settled? Where do I sign, and do I sign with my own blood or what?"

The half-Ifrits frustration about her hopeless situation had been all too evident in the second part of her little spiel, especially so by the end of it, but she was accepting of what fate had in store of her... If grudgingly so.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's so much easier to show you something than to explain it, but as you wish. I will not dominate you as many dragons do their thralls, but you will be bound to me by blood and by scale." the Dragon says, standing and shaking several of the coins from her scales, the pile she had been neatly stacking falling as she does so.

"We are in accord. You will be my second. My daughter, in a sense, with how I must transform you." she says, descending from the pile of gold and motioning with a claw for the half-ifrit to walk around behind her. When she had, her tail lifts up, and a gaping reptilian vent exposes itself to the half-ifrit, easily large enough for her whole body to fit inside. "Disrobe, and set aside your mortal trappings. You won't need them when you are finished." she says, waiting for the half-ifrit to do so. Once the woman was entirely in the nude, the Dragon begins to slowly lower herself down, intent on inserting Azhaline into her, prepared to transform the woman into her ideal general.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, progress of a sort. At least the dragon had agreed on not screwing more with her mind. Not having to be 'dominated' or end up a 'thrall' sounded pretty good in comparison to what Azhaline was getting, despite as much as she didn't like her situation. As soon as the mention of the result of her transformation would make her the dragons 'daughter' the half-Ifrits mind would freeze up briefly. "Your... daughter?", it was with tentative, uncertain, steps that Azhaline followed the motions of the dragon, but even before the dragon made her sex all but impossible to mistake the woman had already gotten a hunch of what was to happen.

Again the half-breed grimaced, partly in disgust, partly in knowing she would have to go through with it no matter what... She had been in sticky situations before, but what laid before her easily topped all of it. Except that one time she got tangled with... No, this wasn't the place for such thoughts. The dragoness didn't even get to finish saying 'disrobe' before Azhaline began to slip out of her flimsy attire, all while quietly muttering to herself "Yeah yeah I'm on it, 'mom'", with the last word being said a little louder in a sarcastic tone. Geez, was bad enough she had had to grow up once with a mother looming over her... Hopefully this one wouldn't prove to be as much of a nagging bitch... Though she would probably not manage to sell this one off to some slavers.

As soon as the half-Ifrit had slipped out of her outfit and discarded it far to the side in a particularly unceremonious fashion, she'd call out. "I'm done, lets get this over with", naked as the day she had been born, Azhaline would raise her hands up and forward as the dragoness brought her big ass down. As soon as the dragoness slick and ginormous cunt was within reach the half-Ifrit wasted little time before slipping her fingers in, back of her hands together, and then pushed out. "And here I thought I was done spelunking for the day when I found your lair", she quipped out before taking a deep breath... And then let her hands slide further inside if the dragoness simply continued on her way down.

Unless given instructions telling otherwise, Azhaline would make the most of her now stickier than ever situation; she would squirm and worm herself forward and inward, and as much as she might've liked to make it all living hell for the dragoness she decided against such; she would make an effort in not doing any sudden or particularly jerking movements once inside. Whenever she got as deep in as she could get, or if anything happened that made it pointless to keep putting in any effort, Azhaline would try and curl up and simply wait... And she hated having to wait.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the half-Ifrit slides in, the fluid coating her body helps to lubricate her passage deeper into the dragoness, until she hits a token bit of resistance, then slides through a narrow opening, and is deposited into a chamber, likely the dragoness' womb. The fluid coating her begins to move on its own, moving her arms and legs into a fetal position, as a hard shell begins to form around her, an egg shell. She can feel her consciousness starting to fade as the shell completes, leaving her trapped in darkness, with only her "mother" to keep her company.

"Rest, child...You're going to become something marvelous, I know it." the Dragoness says into her mind, before falling silent. Minutes turn to hours, and hours turn into days as Azhaline's form slowly morphs inside of the egg. Her skin begins to coat over in obsidian scales, coating everything but her erogenous zones in tough, impenetrable blackness, until it begins to shift. Lines of orange begin to form between large patches of scales, causing the inside of her shell to be bathed in soothing orange light, allowing her to witness the rest of her transformation, causing her limbs to look like a magma flow. Her face begins to elongate into a draconic snout, and her tongue thins and forks into the signature tongue of serpents everywhere, and she can feel two horns beginning to poke out of her forehead, jutting back along her temples and curving up once past her head, a third horn jutting up from the center of her forehead to reach back along the very center of her head. She can feel her bones popping and cracking as she gains feet of height, and her shoulders sear with pain, her leathery, draconic wings growing out and wrapping her mutated form up inside the egg. Her feet narrow slightly, the heel pulling back and preventing her from actually setting it on the ground, morphing her feet and legs into a digitigrade stance, feeling the dense, powerful muscles of her draconic body filling out her figure, making her hips bloat out slightly, and she can feel her breasts swelling with weight as they balloon out to slightly larger than her head, before finally settling. Finally, she can feel her entire groin boiling with pain and pleasure both, as her clitoris begins to glow an even brighter hue of orange, before jutting out a foot and a half, widening to several inches in width, and dripping orange fluid that looks very much like molten magma, and on closer inspection, she can also see that her feminine bits are dripping the same fluid.

Azhaline can feel her egg being jostled shortly afterwards, before rolling around and settling upright, a loud, lewd moan being heard through the obsidian shell, as her instincts begin to kick in, urging her to break free. When she finally does, she's greeted with a peculiar sight. What was once a colossal, fire-breathing lizard has been reduced to a twenty-foot tall humanoid, with massive, E-cup breasts on her chest, and the same elongated muzzle that Azhaline now has. The creature is much like her, in many regards, except she doesn't have the glowing lines of heat between her scales. She is currently rolling in a pile of gold, both hands between her legs fingering her relatively human-looking cunt madly, moaning lewdly as she tries to get herself off. "Great Wyrm! What is this accursed feeling?! Why do I feel so cold and yet so aroused?!" she screams out, looking to be in agony from whatever is going on with her lady bits. Azhaline can feel her own arousal starting to spike, causing her strange, glowing cock to start hardening, and drip pre even faster. She can feel a smoldering desire to breed, anything and everything, welling up inside her as she looks upon her "mother"

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The whole experience of crawling inside another females womb was a bizarre one for Azhaline, to say the least. But as a shell began to form around her, and she felt her consciousness begin to fade, she could only feel relief. At least she might be able to sleep through most of it all... Yet she'd still manage to let out an annoyed 'tch' as her mind once more was prodded. Yet the half-Ifrit did not remain waking long enough to complain about it. The half-breed would flit between wakefullness and slumber during the whole changing process; the first time she roused from her slumber she was surprised at having light around. Most of her skin outside of her crotch, stomach, chest region, palms and head had grown thick layers of volcanic rock-plating... The only thought she had about it before drifting back to sleep was that it wasn't quite what she remembers from the mental images she had had forced upon her.

The next time Azhaline roused to consciousness, things felt... different, more so than the first time. Her now clawed hands had risen to lightly feel and caress her head, and she felt a mixture of regret and exasperation at how her head was shaped differently. This time around she would find herself wakeful for longer, as the dull pain of bones popping and her body growing to fit them kept her unable to drift back to sweet sweet oblivion. What pain she had to endure would only fuel her exasperation, making it grow into something more potent... anger. A budding fury that were only put out as pain errupted from her back, along with a new set of wings, causing her to drift unconscious once more.

The last waking Azhaline would experience, was as a not entirely uncomfortable pang was felt within her crotch. With a gasp, and involuntary buck of her hips, the now thrice-breed startled awake. Dim and hazy-eyed her attention drew to her crotch... Or tried to, as her now far larger breasts caught her by surprise. The same went for the fiery orange luminescent liquid that gently leaked from her heavy mammaries. The boiling heat within her nether regions had her gasping and moaning every so often, while her legs twitched and spasmed from the strangely pleasureable experience from her expanding clit. Once her growing, glowing, hot shaft had reached a respectable eight inches in length she had finally regained enough of her wits to reach a hand down to it. Even just tentatively touching the throbbing, still growing, length of fiery-looking flesh sent a jolt of pleasure through her nether regions far greater than she had anticipated. The resulting spurt of magma-like liquid however... oh so heavenly it felt, how it made her yearn for more of that sensation.

And yet she couldn't will herself to further stroke her new cock, as the haze in her mind slowly lifted, her thoughts sharpening. This had not been part of the deal. Again fury began to build within her, and as if fueled by her anger the length of her manhood only grew more raptly. Her vengeful thoughts were shortly afterwards interrupted as the shell around her began to jostle and move, was it time...? Azhaline cursed and sweared as the egg suddenly rolled over, and her with it, only serving to fuel her building anger. That instincts alien yet eerily familiar began to set in, that it was time to break out of her egg, only served as the climax of her pent up emotions. With fervor and fury that would put her Efreet ancestors to shame the dragonbreed hermaphrodite would begin to punch, kick and tear at her prison; hurriedly shattering and breaking the shell in vigorous pursuit of the source of everything that made her mad.

As soon as most of her shell had several holes in it, Azhaline had rolled over onto her fours, only to rapidly extend her wings while springing herself up from her crouched position, smashing through the egg and into the air with a trail of glowing pre and juices being left behind by her burning genitalia. Her now fiery golden eyes were quick to find and settle on the prey she sought, while her wings made their first flip to carry her aloft in the air. The state of her dear 'mother' were currently in would've left her startled under normal circumstances, but with the fiery fury throbbing within the very core of her very being(not to mention her shaft), Azhaline didn't hesitate even for a moment before furiously shouting at the squirming dargoness. "YOU! YOU DID THIS TO ME, YOU LITTLE SNAKE! THIS WAS NOT PART OF OUR DEAL, THIS IS NOT WHAT I AGREED UPON!" a tiny gust of flame errupted from her maw with every hate-filled word she hurled towards her 'mother', and then Azhaline let her new instincts guide her as she rapidly turned in the air and swooped down towards the writhing dragonwoman.

Coins and gems would scatter under the impact of the dragonbreeds landing, as she set herself down between the far bigger females legs. Had the dragoness been laying face-down, Azhaline would roughly grab and pull the overgrown once-serpents tail. Had the dragoness been laying face-up, Azhaline would instead reach her clawed hands outwards to take a harsh hold of her 'mother's thighs and push them apart with rage-fueled strength. Regardless of the position Azhaline would end up in, she would scream out her intentions, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, 'MOTHER'! ONCE I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'LL BE MY BITCH!", even as Azhaline stood there between the dragoness legs, her fury burned brighter and hotter than ever, as did her almost two foot long cock as it throbbed yearningly to be put to use... And with her mother in such a compromising position, and her growing urges becoming all too apparent, the dragonbreed knew exactly how she was going to teach her 'mother' a lesson... Her entire being simply knew how she was going to BREAK the lying snake!

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dragoness squirms and rolls onto her stomach as Azhaline takes her first flight, still too preoccupied with trying to get herself off to pay much heed to her words. "Oh, Great Worm, make it stop! Please make it stop!" she cries out, as her tail is grabbed and yanked up, causing the much-larger Dragoness to hiss, her pussy now a steady stream of arousal down her legs, the fluid slickening her scales and making the coins beneath them glimmer from the light of the now-transformed hermaphrodite dragon's massive cock. The larger Dragoness' arms cross in front of her, as she buries her face in the coins. "I don't care! Just make this awful, empty feeling inside me go away!" she screams out in need, wiggling her scale-covered ass enticingly for the furious dragon behind her.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The way the dragoness had responded hadn't quite been what Azhaline had desired, but as the lying snake raised and shaked her rear enticingly in submission, and practically begged for the dragonbreed to have her way with the overgrown snake... A fair amount of the fiery dragon's fury ebbed, but her feelings didn't diminish in the slightest; they merely shifted to something else. Lust. The hermaphrodite didn't need to be told twice that she had free reign over the enormous and needy female writhing before her, and the tantalizing scent of juices left her with little choice on what to do. One of her hands ran its clawed digits down over her 'mother's thick tail, to roughly grip hold closer to the base of the desperate whore's tail. And yanked for a second time, now more harshly, while thrusting her own quivering hips forward with all her newfound might!

With a loud wet squelch Azhaline buried the entirety of her one-and-a-half foot length of fiery, throbbing, flesh inside the dragoness' craving cunt. The dragonbreed gasped and cried out in pleasure as she hadn't considered just how intense it might've felt on her own end before acting recklessly. Her whole body froze up and quivered in delight as her entire girth throbbed and pulsed inside her 'mother's fleshy cavern, and her own incandescent twat spasmed weakly in the aftershock. Much like the dragoness, sticky viscous fluids began to stain and pour down Azhaline's inner thighs, but what needs she might've felt down there no longer mattered as at least one of her breeding tools were being put to use.

But it would not only be Azhaline herself that was in for a surprise from the forceful and abrupt penetration; as the dragoness felt her craving slit spread around her 'daughter's new manhood would errupt within her depths. But it was not seed that flowed inside her, but warmth. A heat so familiar, yet oh so different, would flow into her very being. The maddening cold and emptiness she had felt within herself after laying her 'daughter's egg would rapidly diminish... But the unbearable arousal did the opposite; it only grew as the heat from Azhaline's cock spread further and further throughout the dragoness' crotch. For every moment the passed, more of her body would feel the unnatural fire take root within her. But there was something more to that heat building within the huge female, something that just didn't feel right, a sensation that only grew as the heat continued to spread and grow throughout her body.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dragoness moans as her tail is yanked, her insides squeezing the much smaller dragon's cock, though still feeling very loose around her, being so large. She grinds her hips back against Azhaline as the fire begins to slowly spread through her, whorish moans and pants leaving her maw as she wiggles with need "Oh, Great Wyrm, don't stop! Fuck me you wonderful, heat-filled bitch!" she cries out, as Azhaline might notice hair-thin lines starting to trace their way through the larger Dragoness' scales, and her fluids begin to turn the same gentle orange, glowing along with her 'daughter's own fluids and seeping into the hoard beneath them.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dragonbreed's eyes would narrow as the whore-snake spoke, a budding fire rising in her throat as she firmed her grip around the dragoness' tail; her claws slowly sinking under if not outright piercing through the moaning whore's scales as a warning. With her hold of her larger partner secured, Azhaline would begin to pull out of that gaping, gushing, fuckhole. With every inch removed from within the dragoness, the overgrown snake could feel the heat within her withdraw and leave empty cold in its wake. With a scathing, demanding, tone the dragonbreed 'daughter' would speak. "The only bitch here is you, little whore. And the only 'wyrm' you should pray to is the one I'm gonna break you with." Azhaline would hiss menacingly as she took a small step back, yanking a good five inches of her shaft out of the dragoness in one swift stroke; abruptly diminishing the heat within her 'mother' that the dragoness' very being craved for so desperately.

"The only words I want to hear from you, is begging for more of my cock to fill your gaping cunt!", another buck back, another few inches swiftly leaving the dragoness gushing twat, more fury building within Azhaline... She couldn't break this bitch like this, not when the whores twat was so huge! Flames built within the dragonbreeds throat along with the fury within her, and even if only a mere three-four inches remained within the dragoness the serpentine beast could tell the heat contained within that shaft was rapidly growing, intensifying. And then Azhaline screamed out her fury and lust, and what she desired and wouldn't allow to be denied her; "ONCE I AM DONE WITH YOU, THE ONLY THING YOU WILL WORSHIP IS MY COCK!", as the raging dragonbreed next stepped forward, to once more impale the dragoness upon the entirety of her shaft, she arched her head back and up as a mixture of a moan and a feral roar escaped her lips along with a great gout of flame!

With every passing heartbeat the dragoness would feel her cunt spread once more around her 'daughter's heat-giving fuckpole, but this time was different; with every inch that forced itself past her quivering nethers, two inches would ram down the serpents cavernous fuckhole. Every few inches of length that was forced into the dragoness, the fiery length grew in thickness... And with every amount of throbbing, fiery, now filled the dragoness further and further then the first thrust, that glorious heat would return to her body. Like great consuming flames, the warmth would lash and spread throughout the dragoness very being once more, more intense than ever. Every nerve touched would be lit aflame in perverse pleasure as something oh so very errupted from the 'daughter's cock and exploded throughout the very core of her being.

By the time Azhaline's hips finally slammed against the dragoness, making a loud squelching sound as skin met skin, the dragonbreeds shaft had grown to a little over three feet in length and close to three times the thickness. Even as the hermaphrodites cock twitched and pulsed with heat and yearning for release, it was all too soon for that. The dragoness hadn't endured nearly enough punishment for Azhaline to be satisfied yet... And one part of her felt it was all too soon to fill the snake-whore with her seed... While the once-part Ifrit might've ignored such undesired instinct, this new and mightier dragonbreed felt fit to heed such instincts... Her first breeding whore would have to be molded properly before being worthy of her seed. The seed of an all new kind of dragon breed.

With a seething voice of barely restrained fury, and with a fierce and fiery glow gleaming in her serpentine eyes, Azhaline would speak once more. "Yess... I will break you, sshape you anew... Like you did to me... I won't be ass ssloppy as you though, 'mother dearesst'," at the last two words the dragonbreeds glowcock twitched particularly strongly, and pushed another few inches into the dragoness as it grew further. "You will be made my firsst, and favorite, breeding whore... Never will I let you go without being filled with my eggss or my sseed..." as she spoke further, the dragonbreed gently pressed the dragoness tail up against her cheek, tenderly rubbing her head against the thick and no doubt slowly changing appendage. Her fury slowly diminishing, changing into lustful and possessive adoration... Like one would have for a beloved pet. "Never will I let you go cold, never lonely, ass long ass you sserve me well,", as she spoke she would do so slower and slower, while beginning to pull out of the dragoness cunt little by little... But the hermaphrodite didn't pull out more than half a foot of length before ramming herself back in with a sensual hiss, causing more heat to rupture throughout the large females body, only to delightfully cry out; "My little BITCH-MOTHER to be!"

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"P-put it back in! Please!" the dragoness shouts as Azhaline begins to pull free of her nethers, her whole body shaking with need. When the hermaphrodite begins to shove back in, she screams her approval, spraying a copious amount of glowing femcum onto the coins beneath her, and her 'daughter's lower body. The glowing lines under her scales quickly continue to brighten, until her entire body is coated in much the same scales as Azhaline finds herself sporting, all of her bodily fluids glowing like molten magma as she's fucked and dominated. "Y-Yes...Please...Make me your brood-barer...Just don't stop filling me with that...Magnificent cock of yours! Fuck me harder! Filled me with your seed, and brand my pussy with your wonderful heat!" she screams, as molten fluid begins to drip from her massive breasts, dribbling onto the coin and making them hiss with the heat, as she clenches tightly around the smaller Dragoness' massive cock and cums again, once more spraying her with female fluids.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even as the dragoness cried out her submission, her readiness to be broken and claimed, the deed was hardly done in Azhaline's now far more wicked mind. As she felt a gush of glowing, sticky, fluids wash out over her thighs from within her new pet's twat she only redoubled her efforts. The fiery dragonbreed would now begin to rut in earnest, giving in to her newfound instincts completely, as she began to steadily speed up her thrusts. Every time she slammed into her 'mother's cunt a loud and carnal triumphant roar, grunt or hiss would escape Azhaline's lips, while dribbles of fiery fluids would leak from her own unattended womanhood to join the mess the dragoness had made, and was still making. At this point every thrust not only grew the heat within the dragoness, but Azhaline as well; a rapidly growing surge of flame was gathering within her loins and endowment, making the entirety of her endowment pulse and flare ever brighter, ever hotter, each time it fully submerged itself within dragoness' slickened depths.

The great fire within Azhaline was growing with every passing moment, every time she pulled out or rammed herself back in, as she recklessly hammered the dragoness faster and rougher with every new buck and thrust. As the heat grew the dragonbreed's shaft did the same; unable to completely contain the miniature sun that was maturing within it. With a shrill cry turning into a primal roar Azhaline's claws once more dug into her mother's tail, as every nerve in the dragonbreed's body was lit aflame and pushed to its very limit, with every pounding of her whore's broodmaking hole delivered with enough force to push the far larger female forward little by little, only to be yanked back as the now near-feral hermaphrodite reared back in preparation for the next thrust.

As frenzied as Azhaline was, as vigorously as she was ravaging the once so prideful and powerful serpent, it couldn't last forever. Eventually the heat would grow too great even for the fiery halfbreed, her madly throbbing shaft unable to endure any longer, and she would have to settle things in one final plunge. With a primal roar, and a gout of flame errupting from her throat and up over the dragoness, Azhaline impaled the whole of her by now four foot long shaft into her little whores craven cunt; the glowing hot fleshrod now thick enough to stretch even such a large female snugly around it's girth... But that wasn't all the dragoness was in for, as the thicker lump near the base of the dragonbreeds shaft surged and expanded. Despite her significant size the dragoness would feel herself stretched to her limit around her daughter's bitch-breaker, ensuring there would be no escaping what came next...

Like a long dormant volcano the dragonbreed's shaft would quake and quiver as it errupted; the miniature sun that had built up within Azhaline now finally spilling forth inside her mother's over-stuffed fuckhole. As the molten magma that was her daughter's seed flooded inside her, incapable of going anywhere but ever deeper within her due to being knotted so completely, the heat that had been building within her body culminated in one great nerve-wracking sensation, the core and body of her very being now lit aflame in its entirety by the infernal corruption such perverse and unnatural heat brought along with it... And Azhaline would milk every glorious moment of her climax, her body spasming with every further thrust she made in an effort to milk herself empty, wanting nothing more than to have every drop of her cum fill up her mother's womb, and she wouldn't stop before her body was too exhausted to continue.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Dragoness roars out her own approval as Azhaline fucks her hard and fast, her tail actually reaching around to embrace her 'daughter' as she grinds her own face into the coins, spraying her lust wantonly all over the two, as molten milk continues to dribble from her pendulous chest. The dragoness roars loudly alongside Azhaline when the hermaphrodite dragon begins to pump fire into her, a great gout of her own fire leaving her as her belly begins to bulge, her womb slowly filling with molten hot seed from her 'daughter.'

The climax goes on for quite some time on both ends, until a jingle of coins informs Azhaline that the dragoness' belly has begun pushing into the pile of coins they chose to breed upon, the dragoness' mouth hanging agape and her tongue hanging out uselessly, her eyes pure white orbs from how far they've rolled back into her head. Eventually, Azhaline's climax ebbs, and she can feel her shaft slowly shrinking once more, as she regards her mother's gently glowing belly full of her spawn.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dragonbreed's body was a quivering mess by the time she came down from her orgasmic high, her body sore from how much she had exerted herself from fucking the whore of a mother that twitched uselessly infront of her... But it had felt great ravaging the once-prideful dragoness, turning the once-majestic creature into a lowly breeding whore. Azhaline's life had been turned upside down in a lot of ways since she first delved into the fire mountains scorching depths, and had she still been of the mind she entered with she would've been disgusted with herself. Her new self was embracing it all however, and already scheming how to continue from here...

Hissing quietly in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort brought on by her working her new endowment a little too hard her first time, the dragonbreed grimaced annoyedly as she felt her shaft begin to dwindle in size... No, it was too early for that. While she couldn't stop her cock from shrinking she would at least will herself to keep her enormous knot from shrinking; her bitch-breaker would remain right where it was for as long as Azhaline desired it to be... Especially since it was more or less keeping herself from falling on her ass from exhaustion into the mess of gold and liquid fire that covered the ground beneath her and the dragoness. She would lean herself forward what she could and relax against her mothers fat ass as she recovered, and waited for her seed to full settle in her pet's womb.

She would either wait half an hour, or manage to catch a nap clinging to her mother's ass and tail, but once done recovering Azhaline would grunt and roughly pull herself out; making sure to pop her bitch-breaker out with a loud popping squelch before willing it to shrink to a more manageable size so she could let her whole maleness finally withdraw into its slit and hide away until the next time she were to use it... And the mere thought of using it more sent an all too delightful tingling down the dragonbreed's spine. "Still awake, bitch-mother, or did I break you too much?", the hermaphrodite would call out while swiping a clawed hand across her breedingwhore's right buttock, half-slapping her palm and half-lashing her claws against the obsidian-scaled tush.