Azhaline (Smokefish)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Azhaline (Smokefish)

When their Queen voices her displeasure, the women all scramble out of the pit, moving back to their subservient positions as they worship the woman, clearly trying to get on her good side. The Elder nods his head as he stands. "Give thanks to the Brood Queen for showing mercy upon you! I am sure she does not do so lightly, nor is it wise to anger her, or shame this village!" the Elder says, turning to the others, as Azhaline will be able to scratch the surface of his thoughts. He wants to stay Elder, and pleasing her is the quickest and safest way to assure his position. She can also sense his own lust within him, being chief of so many females. Her thoughts are then gently nudged by her mother's voice in her head. "I may...Have been planning on acquiring a dragonkin daughter...Like you...Many centuries ago. The prophecy I gave them, however, did not include the part about the scales. I only sent the seer an image similar to the image I used to...Show you what you could become. I did not know you had Elemental Blood when I took you in...So I had no idea you would turn out this way, my daughter..." her mother speaks back, and Azhaline can detect much self-loathing from her mother for fucking up so badly.

Meanwhile, the Kobold in her arms is mewling out her own pleasure loudly, having climaxed on the fifth thrust into her, and still clenching tightly around her, her insides begging for more. "M-May I...Have it bigger...My Queen? I...I do not...Wish for you...To hold back on my account." she pants out, moaning as Azhaline can already see very faint veins of crimson forming on her hide, and can feel her heat worming its way through her small victim, as she stretches to accommodate rather well.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh the power... It was almost getting to Azhaline's head watching the little scaly bastards scamper and flail as they tried to appease her! Well, it was definitely getting to her head, but she didn't care right now! Oh the sly little Elder male, so precious in his attempts of gaining her favor... She would have to think of something special just for him... But not now, as her dear bitch-mother contacted her through their telepathic link. Oh how deeply her mother's failure must be cutting into the dragoness... Azhaline didn't even hide how much she was savoring the dragoness' cursing herself over yesterday's mishap. Surely the red skin I had in my past life, and the fiery look in my eyes, should've given you a hint of my heritage, bitch-mother? The way she used her mother's title this time was in a teasing, even somewhat mocking, tone. Oh she certainly loved her mother, held her dearly within her burning heart, but the Brood Queen had already been wicked even before her rebirth... And had only grown more so at this point! Be a dear, mother, and work on making some nests for a few kobolds... I will try not to linger before returning to your side... You sound like you could use something to cheer you up. At the last part of her mental speech, Azhaline would think and try to visualize within her own mind, vivid imagery of how she would straddle her mothers breasts, and ravish the dragoness' throat until giving dear mother a nice hot supper of liquid fire.

It was then that Azhaline's wishful thinking got slightly interrupted by the tiny female's climax, and completely derailed by the kobold's annoying yapping. The Brood Queen's fiery gaze fixed upon the panting little fucktoy, and every glowing crack and vein across her body flared up brightly. "Oh you want more of me, do you, little whore?" Azhaline's words were scathing, mocking, and loud enough for everyone in the audience to hear. "Perhaps I'll use you to see just how much you wanton little breeding sluts can take of me... So the next female I fill with my seed won't end up quite as broken as the first I bless with my spawn!" The Brood Queen's words might've been harsh, and she certainly was hamming it up a little; oh she was already starting to channel her inner fire into her endowment, making it flare up in both size, incandescence, and hotness as a whole within the slowly changing kobold female! Azhaline would roughly pull most of her length out, and then slowly feed her still expanding glowcock back inside her eager little reptile, she was going to be very thorough in her test of just how much cock such a small body could take in without causing too much pain.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yes, my daughter." is the only verbal reply to Azhaline from Ursala, before a mental image of her body hot and bothered, dripping with arousal from the thought of what she'll do to her, snaps into her mind, then is gone in a flash.

Meanwhile, the Kobold impaled on her cock begins to howl out her pleasure, her body slowly stretching and bulging to accommodate the thickening, throbbing, molten cock within her, the red lines beneath her scales growing brighter, slowly turning her scales into those of Azhaline's new brood, as her cunt stretches and clenches around the rapidly-growing shaft within her, her capacity showing no signs of being reached yet. "Y-Yes, please! I am but a plaything for the Brood Queen! P-Please use me however you wish, my Queen!" the Kobold says as she's stretched well beyond what a creature her size should normally be able to take, the entirety of Azhaline's glowing cock able to be seen as a bulge running up her entire torso, the Kobold's eyes rolled back in her head as she's slowly transformed into a breeding whore for the new Brood Queen.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Azhaline would savor this first little new whore of hers. She would make sure to break this one as completely as she had broken her mother last night. Slowly but surely working up an increasingly more rapid pace, every thrust going in so deep she could feel the first few ribs of the kobold in her hands... It was an amazingly tight sensation tugging so eagerly around her glowing hot cock from her abuse of the devoted little vermin's fuckhole... It was unfortunate she couldn't knot this bitch, as such would simply take up too much time. Eventually the dragonbreed would reach her peak, rearing her head back and roaring out her climax with a gout of flame, as her cock spasmed and began to pump out her liquid fire into the freshly broken fucktoy of hers. The hermaphrodite would hold on for as long as she could be bothered to, first filling the small reptile like a balloon, even keeping her nestled on the glowcock, letting a good amount of the grossly incandescent spunk gush out and down into the freshly dug pool-to-be. First when the Brood Queen was well past two-thirds of her release would she finally pull the little whore off, simply discarding her into the by then noticeably filled cumpond, one of her hands immedietly going for her still errupting shaft to aim it down to wholesomely paint the first kobold breeder of hers.

Once the first deed was done, and Azhaline's climax had came to a stop, the hermaphrodite would allow herself to bask a little in the bright glow of her work... But she still had more to do. She would eye over the surrounding kobolds with hungry, predatory, eyes in search of her next treat... She would pick out a Kobold with as generous figure as she could find among the scrawny reptiles, pointing her next worshipper out with a damning finger held out towards the little scamp. "You're next." Her voice still burning hot with carnal desire, Azhaline would waste no time in having this new toy plucked up and speared on her cock... She wouldn't be quite as meticulous in breaking this one, opting for a quicker start and sooner finish, rutting the second kobold more feverly from the get go than the first one. And so she would repeat the cycle, filling the new whore up to the brim and then some, letting the excess cum gush out to further fill the growing pool of liquid, fiery, corruption... And once the second kobold was discarded, she would move onto a third to repeat the whole thing. And a fourth, and a fifth... By the time Azhaline felt satisfied she would have gone through six to eight of the wonderfully snug little fucktoys... And the Brood Queen's legs were completely soaked in her glowing vaginal fluids by that time, her twat burning hot with need she was yet to see sated.

"Your time, Elder!" Azhaline roared out, once more damning another kobold with her ruthless digit as she pointed the elderly male out. Already her glowing shaft had begun to diminish in size, and begun to recede into its slit. "You and two of your strongest males, clean me with your tongues, you who are so eager to serve! The rest of you, scoop up a handful of my seed, from the pool wherein your sisters bask in my liquid blessings, and drink deep! One handful, and no more! Make it count, for once your Elder have cleaned me I will be returning to my lair... By my next visit, you will know whether or not you have earned my favor!" Oh it felt goood to abuse these little bastards... With some luck the males the Elder would pick out would also be able to serve as breeding studs for the breeding whores she had picked out today. She would much rather have more time for her own endeavors, than having to constantly make sure the little bastards were kept nice and round with eggs at all times... Then again, any male who dared to submit himself and drink from the pool would likely also be a worthy candidate to being brought along... If any of them were brave enough to worship her so devotedly.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her first victim groans and falls silent as she's bloated out massively with her Queen's spunk, her body fully transformed into a smaller version of Azhaline and Ursala, although no less stretchy or capable of taking them. As she goes through her whores, the Elder smirks as his two bodyguards watch as well. When all was said and done, eight bloated, used, and bred fucktoys were floating in the large pond full of glowing spunk, the fluid looking almost like pure magma, as steam slowly rises from it.

When she points him out, the Elder nods his head slowly, and she can sense how superior he feels about being the first to be asked to service her female bits, motioning for his bodyguards to move with him, as he moves towards her folds and darts his serpentine tongue out, licking around her vent and tasting her juices, as the two bodyguards begin to clean her thighs, and she can see their scales already showing signs of the molten lines that form when the transformation begins.

Around the camp, the kobolds begin to gather around the pond, each female taking a single handful of her glowing seed, and drinking it down, as she can slowly see the signs of transformation on every female Kobold of the village. One male, much larger than a normal Kobold, steps from his place at the sideline and scoops up a handful, bringing it to his mouth and drinking it swiftly, as the orange lines on his scales develop much more rapidly than the females, and his muscles tense as new mass grows beneath his scales, showing that her seed has a different effect on him than it does on females, as she can practically smell his pheromones from across the pond of cum, telling her with her heightened senses that he would make a much better Alpha than the tiny, scheming fool between her legs.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the dragonbreed dumps the eight, and for now last, cumdump into the cumpond, she can't help but feel satisfied with her work. Even the slimy Elder's vile little thoughts couldn't put a damper on her mood as he all too eagerly and pompously gets to work... By the heat in her wicked heart, it felt good to have her gushing, quivering, nethers finally recieve some much-needed attention. Her left hand would move down and place upon the arrogant little male's head, at first slowly caressing encouragingly, but soon it would turn into a vice-like grip as she began to push him towards her sloppy cunt, burying his snout deep within herself and only every so often allowing him to catch his breath. She knew his kind all too well, and she would make sure to make it abundantly clear he was naught but a pawn for her... Unlike the male she spotted across the pond of her seed.

It was a lovely sight watching the Kobolds greedily drink her liquid fire, her 'blessing' rapidly making itself shown on their pathetic little bodies, but almost all of them were female. All but one it would seem. How had such a brute of a 'bold escaped her? He was far bigger and stronger looking than the rest, and the way his body accepted the changes brought forth as he drank her magma-like cum... Oh it sent a tingle down her spine watching the brute, all while delighted hissing moans escaped her lips as she made the most out of the Elder's tongue... And a good amount of his tiny head! As good as it could make her feel, she wouldn't let the Elder service her until she orgasmed. With a sudden pull she would jerk him out and away from her glowing, oozing, twat and toss him aside like a used tissue, making sure he wouldn't land in the glorious steaming pool of incandescence she had made earlier.

She would point towards the brutish male with one hand, while her other urged the Elder's bodyguards to close in on her snatch and finish the work, while making her next command known loud and clear. "You, male! Watching you drink my seed so devotedly, so eagerly, and seeing my blessing take root in your body... I find you worthy of becoming the future consort of the females I have just mated..." She hissed sharply, whether from her juicy twat twitching with need for release had the bodyguards proven negligent, or from their dual-service of her snatch had they proven as diligent as the vile Elder previously. "Shaaah... You will not yet come to serve them however, not until they have laid my eggs... Until then, you will see to all other females in this village! Fill them with your seed, make them bear your eggs and yours alone!" She roared the last part out, her voice more heated as she continued to speak. "For you, and ONLY you, are to breed the females of this village, until the time I come to bring you to my lair. Then you will serve as sacred consort to the few chosen breeders I have personally marked today!", Azhaline would make a sweeping motion towards the eight females she had fucked stupid, as they currently laid exhausted in the pool of liquid fire before the dragonbreed.

Her fiercely glowing eyes would scan over the kobold settlement, making sure there was no one opposing her demands. "Until that time comes, it doesn't matter which female is a mate of another male among you, they will all serve me by accepting the chosen consorts seed, and once he leave your village you will be free to rejoin your mates... Understood?", the last word was scathing, fire risen in her throat by the time she demanded confirmation that they all understood the new rules... And should the bodyguards have proven eager in servicing her, the Ember Queen would find herself rapidly nearing her peak... She just had to endure a little longer to ensure the vermin knew their place.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Elder eagerly services the Brood queen, until she shoves his face deep into her twats, squirming and struggling, and showing how little he actually wished to serve her. Whenever he's allowed a breath, he splutters, and barely gathers enough to keep himself conscious as he services her, before being thrown aside and flopping in the dirt with a groan. The two bodyguards quickly replace him, working both of their tongues to attempt to bring her to climax as swiftly as possible, as the changes begin to sweep over them, the glowing lines of orange slowly spreading until their scales look like those of Azhaline's, as all the other Kobolds begin to take on the same lava-like scales as her.

When he's pointed out, the brute of a kobold drops to both his knees and bows his head submissively. "I am not worthy, my Queen! But I will serve as best I am able!" he shouts out, before looking up at her as if asking for permission to begin right away.

The females of the tribe begin to drop to their knees as well, planting their faces in the dirt, and their arms stretching out in front of them submissively. Cries of acceptance and agreement beging to rise up from all the gathered females, and Azhaline can tell that they are all devoted to serving her, after her display of dominance and sexual prowess.

As she looks over them, she can hear her Mother's voice in her mind. "Oh, my daughter...Watching that...I'm so proud of you...You're even more suited to being a leader than I could have imagined." she says, and Azhaline can feel all that pride and love flowing over the link between them. "Whenever you are ready, merely say the word...And I can open a portal for you to bring your...Conquests...Through to the nest...I've also carved out a sizable cave for them with my magic, so they should have enough room to expand and multiply. For a few weeks, at least."

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It had felt good to abuse the Elder the way she had done it, but Azhaline wasn't quite finished with the arrogant prick yet... But that would have to wait as the Brood Queen further established, and solidified, her reign over these vermin. Even as she hissed out her commands and made an effort in pointing out who or what she was talking about, it was rapidly growing harder and harder for her to focus, as the Elder's bodyguards diligently tended to her oozing nethers and soaked thighs. The response she got from the brutish 'bold made her temper flare up, as did the glowing veins and cracks across her body to make such easy to tell. "HAD YOU NOT BEEN WORTHY, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHOSEN, YOU DAFT WRETCH!" Fire and smoke lashed out along her glowing tongue as she part roared, part spat, the harsh words out at the meek male she had declared to become a 'chosen consort'. "WAS I NOT CLEAR IN EXPLAINING YOUR NEW PURPOSE IN MY SERVICE? GRAB ANY FEMALE, SINK YOUR SHAFT INTO HER TWAT, RUT AND FUCK HER FULL OF YOUR SEED BEFORE MOVING ONTO ANOTHER CUNT TO DO IT ALL OVER WITH! ACT LIKE ONE FIT TO BE THE CHOSEN CONSORT AMONG HIS KIND, AND NOT SOME SPINELESS CRETIN ASKING FOR PERMISSION BEFORE PERFORMING THE DUTY HIS OWN GODDESS JUST CHOSE HIM FOR!"

As soon as Azhaline finished berating the brutish 'bold, she could feel herself reaching her limit, temper and pleasure alike bubbling over within her body. Her hands reached down hurriedly, a hiss steadily rising in pitch and volume escaping her lips, as she grabbed the two bodyguards by their heads and forced them inwards between her legs. The Brood Queen would throw her head back, roaring out her orgasm along with a gout of flame, as she shoved the two diligent males' snouts deep into her overflooding snatch. Liquid fire would wash over and into the two subservient kobolds; washing out over their little heads firmly held stuck against her crotch and smushed together, and pour into their maws and down their throats into their bellies should they prove eager or caught by surprise... Either way it wouldn't matter to Azhaline; her own pleasure far outweighed where most of her glowing hot girlcum ended up. Unlike her treatment of the Elder however, the Brood Queen would pull these two males out of her sopping wet depth before they risked choking, and keep them close to her nethers so that they may return to cleaning her once they had recovered. Now the ruthless dragonbreed was glowing with satisfaction rather than a foul mood, and would lazily survey her recently subdued minions once more... Just in time for her mother to speak up through the telepathic link they shared.

Azhaline would listen patiently as her brood-bearer praised and informed her, the Brood Queen's ragged breaths slowly calming down as she recovered from her explosive orgasm, eventually and without a word putting the two bodyguards back to work on cleaning her now even messier body with some firm rubs on their little heads. When the daughter finally chose to respond to her mother, the mental link would at first carry a satisfied sensation to it. 'Most excellent, mother. I have eight of the little cunts I'll be taking back with me, bloated with my seed almost as much as you are... Mmm... Carve out a small pool for them, would you? I think I like the idea of watching these little wretches bask in my cum... And oh, mother dearest...?' The four last words Azhaline spoke at the end had the sensation in the mental link change drastically, a spine-chilling sense of dread would no doubt take root within the once prideful dragoness, as her daughter and Brood Queen next spoke with a disappointed tone. 'Such praise you shower me with, while certainly nice to bask in, makes it quite clear why you had need of me to do the heavy work had things turned out differently... Really now, I barely had to show up before these vermin began tripping over themselves to submit to me... I do not share your excitement over this kind of hallow victory. Now get to work on that pool, and be silent, as I wrap things up here.' The icy tone at the end of Azhaline's speech would leave little room for arguing from the dragoness, as the Brood Queen turned her fullest attention back to the kobolds around her.

Regardless of what state of cleanliness her body would be in at that time, the two bodyguards would find themselves firmly but not harshly pushed away and aside from their new goddess, as the Ember dragoness commadingly let her last will to be carried out for today be known among the kobolds. "This is all I have to share with you for today, my devoted servants! Have the chosen females hauled out of the pool of liquid fire, as I will take them with me as I leave you..." Her eyes would glance to her side, searching for the Elder she had discarded previously, her voice now lower yet far more chilling. "And once I leave you, while the chosen consort breed your females, the other males will face eachother... One male fighting another, one at a time, while those that are defeated no longer allowed to continue challenging others... Until the strongest male, that is not the chosen consort, have triumphed over the rest. That male will be your new leader." Ashraani would look back over the kobold tribe as a whole, eyes glowing fiercely as she next roared her divine rule over the tribe! "FOR ONLY THE STRONGEST MALES ARE FIT TO SERVE YOUR GODDESS FROM THIS DAY FORTH! SHOULD A MALE DESIRE TO CLAIM AN UNCLAIMED FEMALE FOR HIMSELF, HE MUST LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE TRIBE THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE, SO THAT OTHERS MAY MAKE THEIR OWN CLAIM ON HER! AFTER THOSE THREE DAYS THE MALES WILL FACE EACHOTHER, SAME RULES AS BEFORE! THE LAST MALE STANDING, THE ONE TRIUMPHANT OVER THE REST, WILL CLAIM THE FEMALE FOR LIFE, UNLESS I, YOUR GODDESS, DEMAND OTHERWISE!"

With that out of the way, Azhaline would turn to face away from the tribe, and speak through the mental link to the dragoness. 'Open the portal, mother, your Queen is now ready to return home... And you are allowed to speak once more.' Once the portal would appear the Brood Queen would handle the rest, easing one bloated kobold cumdump after another through the magic gateway before stepping inside it herself, and would have the dragoness shut it behind her right away... Her business with the kobold tribe was done for the day after all, and the little wretches would have to make a sizeable ruckus before Azhaline even entertained the notion of staying in their village any longer than necessary.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"YES MY QUEEN!" the brutish kobold shouts out, grabbing the nearest female and forcing her to her knees, holding her neck with one hand as he forces himself upon her from behind, causing her to wail in mixed agony and pleasure as he begins his work.

The two bodyguards work diligently to feed and clean their Mistress, completely submitting to her to be washed in her liquid fire and drink deeply of her juices, licking the mess from her diligently and moaning into her body, seemingly addicted to tasting her femcum and her body, the fluid having worked its dark and blazing magic on them, and corrupting them even further until their bodies are the same molten magma as her, their corruption into her subservient little slaves complete. As they work, the other females haul the massively bloated females from the pool of glowing, corrupting seed, and presenting them to the Broodqueen subserviently.

As she roars out her new law to the kobolds, they practically flop to the ground and praise their Goddess, thanking her for her wisdom and guidance, as the brute of a 'bold seems to be on his third female already, and her Mother finally speaking to her, fear and subservience bleeding through the link. "The pool has been added to their cave, my Daughter...And I am eager to see you once again..." she says, sending a hint of lust through the link to her daughter, just enough for her to get the feeling her Mother was also in the same boat as the two bodyguards, addicted to her fluids. The portal opens, allowing the Broodqueen to bring whoever she desires through to the nest, and only sealing once Azhaline herself is through.

On the other side, she'll find herself in a large cave that was not here before, and a long tunnel leading back to the Hoard, big enough for her Mother to move through, and lined with smaller caves to serve as lodging, tiered with walkways carved out of the stone to allow the maximum use of space, easily enough lodging for three times as many kobolds as the village had, and another tunnel leading off to a dead end, made in the event more space was needed, and at the very center of the chamber for the Kobolds, there is a large, empty pit, shallow enough for a Kobold to stand in and have their head over the water line, but wide so that many could fit in there. Her Mother is at the other end of the tunnel leading to the Hoard, and smiling as she watches the Brood Queen get to work, molten lust running down her thighs.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

-Fesh-
The last part of the Brood Queen's stay amongst the Kobolds had been satisfying to say the least. She had enjoyed the Elder's two bodyguards cleaning her body oh so diligently. Every lash upon her skin of their worshipping tongues had only fed her ego while she watched the brutish kobold get on with his duty, while females not currently fucked by the 'chosen consort' began to haul along those the Ember dragoness herself hadn't already bloated with seed. The new 'rules' she had roared out was just a finishing touch, something for the little vermin to take in as she left with the newest eight additions to her breeding harem. -c-

Oh the emotions she felt from her mother... Lust and fear. Azhaline savored such far more than the neat little portal trick her dragoness mother provided her with, for a swift and leisurable return to the volcanic lair that now belonged to the Brood Queen and her future Brood. Once through the portal she was pleased with the work her mother had done with the place, a whole new wing of the lair carved out and prepared for an expanding population of Kobolds... A new breed thereof no less. Azhaline would nudge the bloated fembolds into the for now empty pool, easing them down into a little pile at the bottom. "I will see you in a bit, don't go anywhere." -c-

With a wicked grin the dragonbreed would leap out of the pit, soaring down the currently empty and largely quiet Kobold den... Heading straight for mother dearest, with the Brood Queens intentions all too clear as a trail of liquid fire followed in the wake of her passing; her draconic shaft eagerly potruding, and continuously growing, in preparation for what was to come next... Azhaline would land abruptly with a heavy thud below her breeding-whore, a strong sensation of lust and dominance emanating from the Brood Queen through the mental connection the two dragonesses shared. With a predatory gleam to her eyes, the hermaphrodite would look up to her mother, a playful grin on her lips. "Feeding time, mother dearest... I hope you are hungry."

-Cauld-
The eight bloated Emberbolds moan contentedly as they're piled in the pit, basking in the glowing warmth and bliss within them, allowing Azhaline to approach her Mother and show how aroused she was. "Mmmm...Yes...I would devour you right now...But doing so atop our vast fortune feels oh-so-much better...You can even bury me in the coins if your wish...Daughter..." the massive Dragoness says, her arousal running down her legs like a slowly-erupting volcano, and her glowing tongue licking her lips hungrily.

-Fesh-
That hungry look in her egg-bearers eyes... Oh it made the hermaphrodite dragoness tingle with excitement. And while the notion of fucking atop the piles of riches was tempting... The Brood Queen would raise a foot and make a half-step forward, stomping down hard enough to crack the mountainrock beneath her heel! "Tempting, but no, my horny little breeding-whore... Get your drooling maw down here." She hissed the words out commandingly, glaring up at her mother. "First serving on the spot, and if you don't make a mess, I'll consider a second one ontop of -my- hoard." Azhaline knew precisely how ruthless she was being, but it didn't matter; it only made her shaft pulse and throb and grow faster and faster... Oh she might love her mother dearly, but she loved exerting her recently acquired might just as much.

-Cauld-
"Y-Yes, Daughter..." Ursala says, lowering herself to her hands and knees, opening her massive maw and snaking out her glowing, dripping tongue, slowly wrapping it around the Brood Queen's shaft and pulling it into her mouth, sucking greedily on whatever bit of it she could get, and Azhaline will feel several of her spines rake and poke at her uvula, causing her to gag and groan around the meat in her maw.

-Fesh-
Oh such wonderful, diligent, submissiveness... Azhaline hissed delightfully as her mother resigned herself to the Queens demands so easily. Thoughts she readily shared through the mental link, as her hands reached out to begin affectionately caressing the dragoness' head as the meek creature set out to earn her nourishment. Already Azhaline's shaft had grown just a little over one feet in length, with girth to match, but it was not enough... Oh no, it was far from enough. 'Take your time, mother dearest... Work my shaft nice and large... Once the tip presses against the back of your throat... I will take charge.' Azhaline would speak sultrily through the mental link, while her hands slowly stroked up the dragoness' head and up over her majestic horns... Her strokes slowly turning into a firm hold while her shaft just kept growing and growing in size within her mother's hungry maw.

-Cauld-
'Yes...My wonderful Daughter...' the egg-layer says over the mental link they share, her every thought practically dripping with lust as she much larger dragon continues to work her tongue up and down the steadily growing shaft in her mouth, and Azhaline will hear a splattering of fluids behind the much larger dragoness the moment she grabs hold of her horns, accentuated by a loud, lusty moan out of her full maw.

-Fesh-
The Brood Queen would shiver in delight at the messy, sexy, sounds the dragoness' would emit, or cause, while waiting for her shaft to grow into a nice size. Every lick along the fiery glowing length would make it throb powerfully, every so often spilling a few droplets of liquid fire, which only made Azhaline grow restless. Soon the hermaphrodite began to tentatively gyrate her hips, slightly rolling her madly pulsing shaft within the soon-to-be-lust addled dragoness' maw. Oh it had been a bad call on Azhaline's end to say she'd take control once her shaft hit the back of her mothers throat... Patience and restraint had never been one of her strongest virtues. -c-

It came as a mixture of relief and excitement once Azhaline finally felt her shaft ever so slightly slid down the larger female's throat, making the all-to-eager hermaphrodite squeal in delight! Her hold of her mother's horns tightened, her hips pulled back and dragged her shaft firmly against the long glowing tongue that had worked it eagerly so far... But now it was the Brood Queen's turn. 'Time to feed, mother dearest!' Azhaline cried out in carnal lust throughout the mental link as she forced her shaft down the dragoness throat; already it had grown a few inches more, and had yet to show signs of stopping in its growth! If anything the fiery hot glowing rod of flesh began to gain girth and length more rapidly as the hermaphrodite began to rut! -c-

Every plunge down the egg-bearers slick and soon quite snug throat would cause a spurt of liquid fire to release each time the Brood Queen hilted against her mother's snout. Each thrust growing more eager and forceful than the last as Azhaline began to lose herself to her baser desires.

-Cauld-
the brood-layers maw echoes with moans of approval as the shaft continues to grow inside of her, the dragoness' eyes rolled up to stare at her daughter as control is wrested from her, squealing her own delight around the rapidly-engorging shaft in her maw, her tongue snaking out around it to taste at her nethers as she's face-fucked by her Brood Queen, another splattering of fluid behind her marking another climax as she's used and abused. 'Mmmm...Please use me all you like, Daughter...I just want more of that wonderful liquid fire in my belly...More, please.' the dragoness sends over the link, as Azhaline will feel her spines raking up and down her mother's throat savagely, only adding to both women's pleasure.

-Fesh-
Suddenly feeling the dragoness' tongue flick against her nethers manages to startle the hermaphrodite, making her yelp in surprise pleasure while ramming her cock all the harder and deeper down her mother's tight throat... Followed by a quiet if threatening growl. 'THAT hungry for my fluids, are you? You better not leave things half-finished then, or you can kiss a second serving goodbye right here!' Azhaline would jerk her cock out of her egg-bearers throat, and a good portion of her maw, only to quickly buck forth to bury it back in harshly, making her shaft release a particularly big spurt of hot seed straight down her mother's gullet. And with her temper starting to flare, so too would the heat within her genitals grow rapidly... Oh she was going to facefuck her mother near-senseless, and she would make such intentions known very clearly through the mental link.

-Cauld-
The Dragoness' tongue works dutifully on Azhaline's cunt as she's facefucked by the smaller Brood Queen, her own perverse pleasure at being used so leaking back over the link, as one of her hands brings a massive finger up to press against the Brood Queen's slit, about the size of a normal cok, and gently pressing and rubbing her slit, begging for her permission to also tend to her other lustful needs.

-Fesh-
It wasn't quite overwhelming to Azhaline, roughly fucking her mother's throat while simultaneously having her oozing twat invaded by a tongue and a finger... But it was close. So very, very, close. More than once the Brood Queen felt her legs buckle a little, only to quickly turn it into another harsh plunge down her mothers throat, her cock throbbing powerfully deep within the dragoness' throat as it was held there just long enough for Azhaline to recover from her unsteadiness. 'Nnnnh... No! You may not, you cock-hungry little whore!' the Brood Queen roared through the mental link with ravenous lust rippling through her very being. The hermaphrodites thrusts was growing more and more fervent, desperate, oh she wasn't going to endure for much longer now.

-Cauld-
'Y-Yes, My Queen...Please use me like the cock-loving bitch-mother I am...Please.' the egg-layer begs over the mental link, cumming a third time as she's brutally facefucked, her eyes rolled up into her head as she pulls her finger away from the Brood Queen's twat, leaving only her expert tongue to tend to it, as per her wishes. The broodslut's throat is bulging disgustingly around Azhaline's engorged cock, reaching practically to her stomach by now, depositing her burning pre there to stoke the fires of passion within her bitch-mother, who continues to let her desire to be pumped full of burning seed leak through their mental link.

-Fesh-
As soon as the cock-craving cum-gurgler tugged her lone digit out of Azhaline's sopping wet snatch, complete with a wet little squelch, it proved too much for the Brood Queen. Throwing her head back, roaring out a gout of flames, the hermaphrodite made her coming twin-climax known to all within her lair. Her cunt spasmed violently around the diligent tongue working it's depths as a wash of glowing girlcum came gushing out. With one particularly violent thrust Azhaline would impale her mother's throat upon her obscenely sized breeding tool; ridges and spines flaring out as the shaft as a whole glowed intensely enough to shine through the dragoness' thick-skinned throat and upper chest. -c-

And then it came, what the brood-bearer had craved so eagerly, as the smaller dragoness' cock errupted like a volcano, each throb of the engorged member bringing one spurt of liquid fire after another, flooding straight into her stomach. The heat within the dragoness would find itself renewed, flaring out from her belly into every part of her body, setting her nerves on fire with delightful sensations she only knew of her daughter being able to fill her with. The glowing cracks and veins criss-crossing Ursala's body would intensify and brighten, her body rippling with perverse warmth once more... Soon the dragoness could feel her body ache all over, as if signaling more change about to set into her body from the corruption her daughter once more 'blessed' her with.

-Cauld-
Ursala moans loudly, before squealing out her fourth climax, gulping and sucking on the massive shaft lodged in her throat, tears of molten fire and joy running down her cheeks, as her reward flows into her, her belly slowly inflating with the corrupting fires of her daughter. As her belly grows, so too do her breasts, swelling and hanging, far too large for it to be natural, and if she were scaled down to a normal-sized woman, her tits would have jumped from D's to G's throughout the process, leaving Azhaline looking at two absolutely massive funbags dangling from her mother's chest, swollen and glowing with liquid fire within, her nipple flared out and gently leaking the orange fluid contained within, as her eyes roll all the way back into her head, leaving nothing but whites in her sockets, as she falls limp around her daughter's wonderful, corrupting cock.

-Fesh-
The errupting hermaphrodite would fervently buck and thrust throughout her dual-climax, desperately milking herself as dry as she could as she bloated her mother even further than she had already done previously. Her rutting only slowing down first when the liquid fire gushing from her cock dried up, leaving the Brood Queen leaning exhaustedly against her mother's head for support... It was first then she caught sight of the now ridiculously big breasts the dragoness had come to possess, and the sight of them made Azhaline hiss pleasedly while licking her lips. 'Sssss... Looks like you'll be able to keep not just my brood fed from now... I bet the Kobolds will be happy to feed on your milk.' She coo'd the words out, satisfaction ringing in her mental voice. Azhaline wouldn't slouch on making her shaft start shrinking though, she certainly didn't want her mother to suffocate... But she'd keep it nice and mouth-filling in size for the dragoness at minimum as she recovered.

-Cauld-
As the dragoness moans around the shaft, her eyes slowly roll back to normal, though her face carries a blissed-out expression. 'I...Look forward to serving...Your brood properly...My queen.' the Broodslut says across the mental link, pleasure drenching her every word as she reaches a hand up to gently fondle her massive, milk-bloated mammaries. 'Mmmm...With a little bit of magic, I might be able to make these infinite...Nonstop milk for my wonderful daughter and her brood to drink and bathe in...'

-Fesh-
Azhaline would tiredly rub herself against the dragoness' head as she basked in the afterglow of their first feeding session, a pleased hiss constant in her throat or slipping past her lips. As her mother promised diligent servitude, the hermaphrodite kissed and caressed the dragoness' head, while affectionately whispering in the link between them. 'You already are, mother dearest... I know you will forever serve me dutifully, like only a loving mother could.' It was almost starting to become a habit for the Brood Queen to express affection and fondness of her mother after a fierce rutting and fiery filling... Azhaline felt confident in rarely, if ever, feeling need to do otherwise though. -c-

The mention of a never-ending supply of wonderful milk did catch the hermaphrodites attention, and a little skepticism which she let be known through the mental link. 'Infinite...? Would that not have some drawback, mother dearest?' A little concern was easily picked up from the tone of her words, but no doubt of any sort that her mother would be capable of such a feat.

-Cauld-
'No...Not with the power I wield, Daughter...A spell like this cast by a human archmage would still require the female in question to release it every so often, lest it build up and cause her great pain. My magic is even stronger than that. I can turn on or turn off the magical milk production whenever I so desire. So there will be no drawbacks...If you want it, that is.' the larger dragoness says over the link, seeming content with her daughter's cock lodged in her throat and a meal in her belly. 'Mmmm...I could get used to this...A nice, warm, delicious load of your cream filling my tummy to bursting...'

-Fesh-
The daughter would listen intently as the mother explained the nature of such a milk-providing feat. By the time the dragoness was finished, the hermaphrodite would have recovered from the feeding, and slowly begin to rise back onto her feet with a quiet, delightful, moan escaping her lips. 'Mmm... Sounds like it would be very useful in keeping the brood and 'bolds fed... You have so many wonderful benefits for me and my plans, mother dearest.' The Brood Queen would happily coo the last statement over the telepathic link, only to grin softly at the brood-bearers remark on being fed spunk. 'Oh you -will- get used to it, you're already greedily gurgling it all down like a good little whore!' Azhaline would giddily remark in return, before beginning to slowly pull her shaft out of the dragoness' maw. 'And now... Waddle your way over to the hoard, you big bloated slut, I ain't done filling you up just yet!'