What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i've finally came around beating the game, showing 3 endings, but i'm missing the purpose for the bonus items in the inn's room: i've charged up the crystal, but what i'm supposed to do/go with the other 2 items?

Re: Damsel Quest 3 (Released for 10usd on itch.io)

I'm still struggling to think of more small events to put in the game. and i cant draw them even if i do... tablet pen is late arriving
well, you can never go wrong with more bondage events like the arena.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i've finally came around beating the game, showing 3 endings, but i'm missing the purpose for the bonus items in the inn's room: i've charged up the crystal, but what i'm supposed to do/go with the other 2 items?

well, you can never go wrong with more bondage events like the arena.
I've been working on yuki's tale this month. just a few more rooms and the final public demo will be finished. after that i can be more unrestrained with the level design. I'm trying to avoid front loading the game like i did damsel quest 3. so i want the demo done asap, i only have one empty route (with no rooms where there is a door to a new room) to fill and the room with the new end of the demo in it

also, you take them to the restricted section of the library after meeting with the oracle in the forest below the lust maze
(you cant go in the village until you talk to the king twice, so after you get the letter from the guy who brainwashes ren)

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damsel Quest 3 has now been added to my old rpg bundle for an even better deal. now you can get all my rpgs for just 5usd each (or my older rpgs for 10usd alongside dq3)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
only just noticed the bundle had dropped
reinstated until 2021

cell943

Reputation score
If we've previously purchased your bundle, will we have access to Damsel Quest 3 or only the previous three entries?

Also, while I'm asking questions, there's no way to interact with the ogre in SD quest is there?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If we've previously purchased your bundle, will we have access to Damsel Quest 3 or only the previous three entries?

Also, while I'm asking questions, there's no way to interact with the ogre in SD quest is there?
i don't actually know. but i did increase the price so hopefully not. and no... originally i wanted something distance based where you had to control aggro to keep it between you but i couldnt figure it out... wouldve been easier to make an event based battle system for it.
allthough...
you should only be able to access this sale if you have the other 3 games in the bundle.
let me know if it doesn't work.

Last edited:

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the bump but I'm trying to get through route 1 but I'm stuck wandering around the city with no idea where to go. (I also tried the route split save file)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
in route 1 the last boss is in the auction house in the black market area. (behind the shack next to the guild building)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I thought i already did tbh...ages ago...
is the red light district open?

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought i already did tbh...ages ago...
is the red light district open?
unsure yet just replaying thru it the folder says 1.1 thou and the update log on dlsite says the same
edit:changelog in the folder reads up to v1.004

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
my changelog only goes up to 1.001 lol...
the dlsite version does go that high though...
hmmm... it does seem like it doesnt have the nun or the rld finished when i check though...
it does have ren's stuck in wall scene though

there sent off the new version... took like 40 minutes to get done.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I added a 100% save to the itch.io page for those that cba.

also i extended the buy all my games bundle till next year because it was popular

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so it turns out the strip club in the dlsite version crashed on entry for like 3 years and i only just found out cause of someone on f95
as of today it should be fixed though.

deathknight002

Reputation score
azurezero how do you get the other slime quest aka the slime girl boss fight? i can't get it to trigger or i cant get the quest starter

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
azurezero how do you get the other slime quest aka the slime girl boss fight? i can't get it to trigger or i cant get the quest starter
1598931607838.png according to this, you just need to drop the rope at the otherside of the mountain pass with the slimes and have a guild rank of 1
the guild rank 2 quest seems to overwrite it

Last edited by a moderator: