What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (Released for 10usd on itch.io)

Going down the list as i work.
Some bugs I have found so far in the gallery:

1: Emi and Kiri tentacles scenes. Less of a bug and more the fact that once selecting that you want to view the scene, it still prompts you if you want to skip the scene as if you were rescuing them from the woods, which is incredibly annoying, because the default selection is yes, so you can go from "yes I want to view this scene" immediately to "yes I want to skip this scene" if you are hasty with your button presses.
Fixed

2: Slave Arena game over: Again, not technically a bug, but there is no way to see the bondage images that you get for losing the individual fights before the boss battle, besides going back to a save before them and losing again. I get they are less of a scene and are instead a still image, but it is mildly annoying that they aren't in the gallery.
Bit trickier, only the actual capture pictures have been added. not the ones of the girls in the bg as theyre too small to matter
3: Emi's slime scene turns the screen black at the end, and doesn't revert. You can still control them, but you are completely blind, and can only see again by blindly finding another scene and letting it play out to refresh your screen.
the event already had fade in events after the choices so that shouldve happened regardless but ive added them in each choice as well to be safe.
4: The slimegirl game over scene leaves the sounds of repeated penetration going on after you leave the scene, and even after leaving the gallery. I don't think there is actually any way to make it stop besides quitting.
ah, it uses the looping bgs...easy to fix, i play with the sound low so i missed it.
5: The Memento stealth scenes: First off, if you choose captured, and then try to cancel, it will instead play the first time captured scene (I checked, it's the only cancel button I can access that does this). Secondly, after the first time captured scene, the fade to white doesn't leave the screen, leaving you stuck looking at blank whiteness, but still in control of the party. The same goes for the lost patience scene, only the second captured scene actually lets you see again, likely because it fades black not white. There isn't any way to get rid of the white overlay except by quitting as far as I can tell.
the cancel button was set to the 4th option on mine, so maybe you need to redownload the game from itch.io cause i fixed that one already.
6: The Kai Game Over scene leaves the game over images of the party in sluty maid outfits on the screen even after you leave the scene, and it follows you around even if you leave the gallery. You can get rid of it by viewing other scenes though.
Fixed

7: The defeated Kai behind the Kai game over scene can't be interacted with at all. I assume it's supposed to be the tentacle scene you get for not escaping the dimension in time, but it's not actually viewable. As an experiment I went back to my save at that point in time, got the game over, and went back to the gallery. This did not make it become available.
My mistake, i accidentally had an extra tab, Fixed
8: The route 1 ending scene, when played from the gallery, has the Ren who accessed it, presumably clothed and looking in the wrong direction, overlayed on top of the Ren in the bed at the inn. You can still see the naked Ren underneath her, which makes it look rather awkward.

9: Last and most important (for now), there is no way to actually get into the second ending part of the gallery, and as a result no way to get to the third ending gallery. I know that I have the files saved correctly, because I dragged over my saves of just before the end of each path, redid the ending, saved again, and had all three chests appear in my room at the inn. The door opened and I could go through into ending number 1, but the door to 2 opened, but doesn't actually let me in, treating the space it occupied as impassable. This is the biggest bug in the gallery at the moment, because it renders a large chunk unusable. Any bugs within this section of the gallery I can't test yet, as I can't get there.
I already fixed that one too :3

Bugs not related to the gallery:

1: Testing out the getting caught naked by the enforcer scene, I got everybody naked and went to find the enforcer. The first time, it crashed on the new section of the map saying it couldn't load the map right. Wanting to see if it repeated I tried again, and did get caught by the enforcer. No idea what caused the crash the first time but figured I should report that it did in fact happen. Also, once the spanking scene was over and I was back at the inn, the fade to black screen didn't go away and left the screen black with me in control. Sleeping did get it off the screen, but I had to run around a moment to find the bed. Also, when getting caught with both Emi and Kiri naked, instead of Emi and Kiri both exclaiming that they didn't do it to themselves, Emi exclaims that she didn't do it to herself twice and Kiri doesn't say anything.
I think those crashes happen because those maps didnt exist when you began the save file. allthough this only seems to have happened with this project once it went past the 50mb mark, so it might only affect games with big databases
2: The solo Ren scene in the red light district has the line, "what you sayin you aint tresspassin on our fine establishment here" repeated after Ren responds to it with the line "...!". Also, once it's over, the image of Ren stuck in the wall says on the screen and not even sleeping will make it go away, so you are essentially forced to quit.
I was sure i changed the second one to a new line (i work by copy pasting and changing lines)
and I fixed the picture already. When I post this the itch version will have been updated again
Okay done

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that I have the new version, here comes the dreaded Gallery Bugs MKII!:

1: I don't know how it slipped my mind last time but there is a rather glaring omission from the gallery, that being the hot springs scene with Shinku. He's just aren't in the gallery at all as far as I can tell.

2: Route 2 Bad End: This one's a doozy. First off, for almost the entire scene, the screen stays black. We never see the plaza, just a little sign at the top saying we should see it. We never see either Emi or Kiri in their sex machines. We don't see Ren with the fire sprite. We only get the splash image of a completely sexed out Ren lying collapsed on the floor, which then never goes away, even if you try to start a different scene to refresh things. The only solution is to quit.

3: Ren prostitution - Blowjob: After selecting the first time blowjob, whenever you interact with him again, it just starts the first time blowjob scene, without giving you the opportunity to select first, second or cancel. The second and cancel buttons work fine (all the cancel buttons work actually). Speaking of which, I had no idea it was possible to blow him a second time! How are you supposed to access that without the gallery? I went back and tried everything from napping, to going back after getting permission to visit memento. The only thing I can think of that I didn't actually try, because it would be a pain to set up, is gaining the money, not having the room pass, and somehow losing the money gambling so you needed a large infusion of cash again? Is that it?

4: Route 3 End: This is a two parter, but I almost don't think you should "fix" the second part, as it's more an amusing feature/reward than a bug. First off from the beginning of the scene when the party walks into Memento's office there is two of every party member. The three that are supposed to be there in their arrowhead formation, and another line of three in the standard party line, walking with Ren directly behind Ren, so they form an arrow. They don't block movement as when Ren runs out of the room she runs right through them. The second part either relates to the wings or the fact that Ren needed to run through them, but after leaving the scene, Ren, now with wings, as both versions of Ren gained wings from the scene and you keep them when you leave, can now walk through absolutely anything, and keeps this ability, and the wings upon leaving the gallery. Given that to get this, you need to have made it all the way through endings two and three to access that part of the gallery, I see this as an amusing feature and way to fast travel rather than a bug, and an amusing reward for anyone who realizes it. I suggest you keep it in.

Previously mentioned bugs:
1) Emi/Kiri tentacle scenes: fix works

2) Thanks for adding the bondage outfits!

3) All the normal slime scenes are working fine

4) Infinite sound bug fix works fine. Thank you.

5) Memento stealth scene's now work fine for me, but I've now noticed that after the scene the subtle hum that plays in the background of all three capture scenes never actually stops, even after leaving the gallery, which can drive you insane with this really subtle background annoyance if you try to do anything else. I'm not sure if that was there last time or not. I might just not have noticed last time.

6) Bug is still present as far as I can tell. The Kai Game Over still leaves slutty maids on the screen after the scene is done. You fix doesn't seem to have been saved properly. ... Nevermind, see bug number 7.

7) Guess what, I found your fixed Kai Game Over scene. It seems to have somehow been set to activate in the place of the Failed Escape game over scene. This one doesn't leave the hypno maids stuck on the screen, so all that needs to be done is swap this one down to the right gallery placement, and drop in the Failed escape game over where it belongs.

8) Route 1 ending still drops the Ren from the gallery on top of the Ren in the bed.

9) Obviously fixed as I mentioned bug testing that area. Thanks a lot!

non gallery previous bugs:
1) No longer stuck with a black screen after spanking, but it is still Emi crying out that she didn't get naked on purpose twice with Kiri remaining silent. Also this time around I didn't have the crash, but I also brought my saves over from the 1.1 version, which had used several of them at that point, so if it was a first time with a new map crash I don't think I would have triggered it.

2) Fixes all work.

Other things of note:

For the Route 2 end, I noticed that like the route 1 end, in the beginning, you have Ren facing the wrong way, on top of the one in the bed, covering everything with hair, but in this one she disappears after a moment, leaving the scene to continue as normal, unlike what happens in route 1. There must be some minor difference in the scene that lets it run without looking weird.

Lastly, scene suggestion:
Could you please set up some scenario involving the cart horse at the port that says, "The Air resistance only makes my erection harder" and when Ren is surprised pretends to be an ordinary horse? Whenever you go back he thinks, "bitch be sucking my dick some day" and I was hopeful for so long that he would eventually get a scene. I get that it's both a hentai quote and a meme, but I would love for there to be some scene involving him, whether it involves him getting blown or fucking Ren, or whoever.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I have the new version, here comes the dreaded Gallery Bugs MKII!:

1: I don't know how it slipped my mind last time but there is a rather glaring omission from the gallery, that being the hot springs scene with Shinku. He's just aren't in the gallery at all as far as I can tell.
the snowball in the top left vanishes if met yuki flag is raised

2: Route 2 Bad End: This one's a doozy. First off, for almost the entire scene, the screen stays black. We never see the plaza, just a little sign at the top saying we should see it. We never see either Emi or Kiri in their sex machines. We don't see Ren with the fire sprite. We only get the splash image of a completely sexed out Ren lying collapsed on the floor, which then never goes away, even if you try to start a different scene to refresh things. The only solution is to quit.
the event doesnt seem to be triggering correctly, which it definitely used to.
but ive fixed it now.

3: Ren prostitution - Blowjob: After selecting the first time blowjob, whenever you interact with him again, it just starts the first time blowjob scene, without giving you the opportunity to select first, second or cancel. The second and cancel buttons work fine (all the cancel buttons work actually). Speaking of which, I had no idea it was possible to blow him a second time! How are you supposed to access that without the gallery? I went back and tried everything from napping, to going back after getting permission to visit memento. The only thing I can think of that I didn't actually try, because it would be a pain to set up, is gaining the money, not having the room pass, and somehow losing the money gambling so you needed a large infusion of cash again? Is that it?
that's it exactly as long as you have less than the amount you need to get in the back room, i didnt want people making the game unwinnable by deliberately betting all their money

4: Route 3 End: This is a two parter, but I almost don't think you should "fix" the second part, as it's more an amusing feature/reward than a bug. First off from the beginning of the scene when the party walks into Memento's office there is two of every party member. The three that are supposed to be there in their arrowhead formation, and another line of three in the standard party line, walking with Ren directly behind Ren, so they form an arrow. They don't block movement as when Ren runs out of the room she runs right through them. The second part either relates to the wings or the fact that Ren needed to run through them, but after leaving the scene, Ren, now with wings, as both versions of Ren gained wings from the scene and you keep them when you leave, can now walk through absolutely anything, and keeps this ability, and the wings upon leaving the gallery. Given that to get this, you need to have made it all the way through endings two and three to access that part of the gallery, I see this as an amusing feature and way to fast travel rather than a bug, and an amusing reward for anyone who realizes it. I suggest you keep it in.
I already added transparency on to the start of that scene so i dont know why it still occurs
Previously mentioned bugs:
1) Emi/Kiri tentacle scenes: fix works

2) Thanks for adding the bondage outfits!

3) All the normal slime scenes are working fine

4) Infinite sound bug fix works fine. Thank you.

5) Memento stealth scene's now work fine for me, but I've now noticed that after the scene the subtle hum that plays in the background of all three capture scenes never actually stops, even after leaving the gallery, which can drive you insane with this really subtle background annoyance if you try to do anything else. I'm not sure if that was there last time or not. I might just not have noticed last time.

6) Bug is still present as far as I can tell. The Kai Game Over still leaves slutty maids on the screen after the scene is done. You fix doesn't seem to have been saved properly. ... Nevermind, see bug number 7.

7) Guess what, I found your fixed Kai Game Over scene. It seems to have somehow been set to activate in the place of the Failed Escape game over scene. This one doesn't leave the hypno maids stuck on the screen, so all that needs to be done is swap this one down to the right gallery placement, and drop in the Failed escape game over where it belongs.
Sorted, I hate that i have to resubmit to dlsite again...
8) Route 1 ending still drops the Ren from the gallery on top of the Ren in the bed.

9) Obviously fixed as I mentioned bug testing that area. Thanks a lot!

non gallery previous bugs:
1) No longer stuck with a black screen after spanking, but it is still Emi crying out that she didn't get naked on purpose twice with Kiri remaining silent. Also this time around I didn't have the crash, but I also brought my saves over from the 1.1 version, which had used several of them at that point, so if it was a first time with a new map crash I don't think I would have triggered it.
Sorted kiri's speech, i didnt read that one
2) Fixes all work.

Other things of note:

For the Route 2 end, I noticed that like the route 1 end, in the beginning, you have Ren facing the wrong way, on top of the one in the bed, covering everything with hair, but in this one she disappears after a moment, leaving the scene to continue as normal, unlike what happens in route 1. There must be some minor difference in the scene that lets it run without looking weird.

Lastly, scene suggestion:
Could you please set up some scenario involving the cart horse at the port that says, "The Air resistance only makes my erection harder" and when Ren is surprised pretends to be an ordinary horse? Whenever you go back he thinks, "bitch be sucking my dick some day" and I was hopeful for so long that he would eventually get a scene. I get that it's both a hentai quote and a meme, but I would love for there to be some scene involving him, whether it involves him getting blown or fucking Ren, or whoever.
No can do I'm afraid. I won't draw full blown beastiality. The wolfmen were a stretch. But that's an something i could definitely get arrested for drawing

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No can do I'm afraid. I won't draw full blown beastiality. The wolfmen were a stretch. But that's an something i could definitely get arrested for drawing
Fair enough. You could go the full blown homage route and have him magically become partially human, but I won't pester you about it or anything if you were iffy on the wolfmen. Personally I loved all the wolfmen scenes, but I'm hardly going to try to get you to draw something you don't want to.

Also, for some reason I assumed the hotspring flag would have been tripped because the save I was using already had gone past the hotsprings, despite the fact that I had to trigger all the ending saves again. My bad. May I ask where the flag technically trips however? I went through part of it again and saved, and I saw nothing newly available in the gallery, nor a snowball that could move. There looks like there might be somewhere I could go behind Raven's game over. Is she supposed to move out of the way?

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fair enough. You could go the full blown homage route and have him magically become partially human, but I won't pester you about it or anything if you were iffy on the wolfmen. Personally I loved all the wolfmen scenes, but I'm hardly going to try to get you to draw something you don't want to.

Also, for some reason I assumed the hotspring flag would have been tripped because the save I was using already had gone past the hotsprings, despite the fact that I had to trigger all the ending saves again. My bad. May I ask where the flag technically trips however? I went through part of it again and saved, and I saw nothing newly available in the gallery, nor a snowball that could move. There looks like there might be somewhere I could go behind Raven's game over. Is she supposed to move out of the way?
it's the same flag that makes yuki show up in her room in the inn, or at the casino, though i suppose you might get booted out of the scene where yuki follows you if you were naked because cold mountain.

wait...theres no snowball? then just head up on the left, ah raven was too far back... this will have to wait until i've added more content i reckon, dlsite must be getting tired of me submitting daily updates

Last edited:

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... is the Elika Ruins map supposed to instantly give you what I'm assuming is the Route 1 bad end once you get past the first puzzle?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, but a bit more detail would probably be appreciated so someone can figure out what happened.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... is the Elika Ruins map supposed to instantly give you what I'm assuming is the Route 1 bad end once you get past the first puzzle?

Yeah, I can't find anything in any of the early maps that would do that.
i checked both the temple exterior maps and the statue puzzle, as well as the map down the hole but i found nothing that would teleport you or cause a game over

edit-ran through the entire dungeon, no bad end.

Last edited:

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cleared out the slime caves and got the magic finder from the Mage's Guild, and got the entrance to the dungeon of a certain boss whose name starts with M open, but didn't enter. Then I went to the maze and got the stone tablet, opened the ruins, went in and flipped both switches then went to the next room... and as soon as I enter I immediately get a dialogue pop-up from the final boss, the text in which makes me think it's dialogue for losing the bossfight for the route 1 final boss, and that gives me a gameover.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cleared out the slime caves and got the magic finder from the Mage's Guild, and got the entrance to the dungeon of a certain boss whose name starts with M open, but didn't enter. Then I went to the maze and got the stone tablet, opened the ruins, went in and flipped both switches then went to the next room... and as soon as I enter I immediately get a dialogue pop-up from the final boss, the text in which makes me think it's dialogue for losing the bossfight for the route 1 final boss, and that gives me a gameover.
First off:
That boss IS the route 1 final boss at that point in time. Defeating her there prevents the events of ending route 1 from happening.

It sounds like somehow your game is acting like you lost the fight in that room before the fight even starts. I don't get that error, even in the current version. I am attaching a save right outside that boss room. See if it works for you.

Attachments

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who will tell how to defeat kunoichi from the fountain? (Only this quest was left and what to do next I do not know () I made a quest with a lily and a well and those that are before them)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

who will tell how to defeat kunoichi from the fountain? (Only this quest was left and what to do next I do not know () I made a quest with a lily and a well and those that are before them)
if youve done the well quest you go to the mage tower next (you access the main room by examining behind the throne facing down) which leads you to the next main quest, but after you complete that youll be on route 1 if you havent got the cursed dagger yet

for the kunoichi its a pokemon style capture mechanic, get the capture rope from the plaza, equip it to ren, work out how much health she has, then use the capture skill when shes at low health

that game over triggers in the ruin with a switch... im thinking maybe interacting with the gallery turned that switch on, so i need to add an automatic removal.

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

next months update might be a little bit late, my tablet pen died and im still waiting for the new one to arrive.

nightelluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

who will tell when kunoichi from the fountain strips the character is there any events with this? on the map where the tavern simply mole you need to get dressed and everything

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

who will tell when kunoichi from the fountain strips the character is there any events with this? on the map where the tavern simply mole you need to get dressed and everything
There is no H-scene after the kunoichi strips you. She just runs off, giggling about making you walk through town naked, that's why you are hunting her down in the first place, she's been doing it to lots of people. She doesn't actually have any direct H-scenes.

Also I somehow missed this both times I did a thorough check of the gallery for problems: The gallery is missing the loss scene against Victoire in the Ruins. The route 1 end loss scene is in there, but not the scene for losing against her in the ruins. You could just add it as a second option to select under victoire in route 1, or you could add it separately outside, since doing it doesn't technically lock you in any route as you can still ditch the dagger and go back to route 1. Not sure where it actually makes the most sense to put that game over in the gallery.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is no H-scene after the kunoichi strips you. She just runs off, giggling about making you walk through town naked, that's why you are hunting her down in the first place, she's been doing it to lots of people. She doesn't actually have any direct H-scenes.

Also I somehow missed this both times I did a thorough check of the gallery for problems: The gallery is missing the loss scene against Victoire in the Ruins. The route 1 end loss scene is in there, but not the scene for losing against her in the ruins. You could just add it as a second option to select under victoire in route 1, or you could add it separately outside, since doing it doesn't technically lock you in any route as you can still ditch the dagger and go back to route 1. Not sure where it actually makes the most sense to put that game over in the gallery.
it actually does but you need to have beaten victoire in the ruin for it to be there. checked, the switch even says victoire beaten.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it actually does but you need to have beaten victoire in the ruin for it to be there. checked, the switch even says victoire beaten.
Ahhh, that makes sense. I was just using one of my older saves for ease of access to the gallery, because I saved at the inn, but that save was also when I was doing route 1 and didn't bother to do the ruin. Doh!

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahhh, that makes sense. I was just using one of my older saves for ease of access to the gallery, because I saved at the inn, but that save was also when I was doing route 1 and didn't bother to do the ruin. Doh!
I'm still struggling to think of more small events to put in the game. and i cant draw them even if i do... tablet pen is late arriving

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game is currently available for 65% off in a bundle together with 5 other devs.

bundle includes
  • by
  • by
  • by
  • by
  • by
  • by

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Versions 1.3 is now available for download on itch.io
how to see the new content
get emi in slave outfit (not kiri) and rest at inn, she's in ayas room next morning, morning after that she's in the strip club watching aya, you can look at aya too, day after that emi's in the strip club dancing

get kiri in slave outfit (not emi) and rest at the inn
other changes include a nun in the red light district to give you a slave outfit when no one is in a slave outfir or armor broke

witch outside RLD can craft potions with medic leaves (she sells the bottles you need for them)

Next month im probably adding Ren's Aya event if she goes to her alone (while in slave outfit), and need to think of a city lewd event for kiri like the strip club for emi