What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (Released for 10usd on itch.io)

Reporting in that the newest version works as far as the slime girl scene is concerned. No idea why it wasn't working before, but don't care, because it works now. Thanks!

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reporting in that the newest version works as far as the slime girl scene is concerned. No idea why it wasn't working before, but don't care, because it works now. Thanks!
I disabled one line of code days ago that checks to see if game over on the map, though still triggers if i tell it to game over
this wouldve saved me MINUTES OF WORK over the year in development

actually it wouldve saved way more because of all the times i had to go back and fix lots of enemies because instant game overs, so hours wouldve been saved

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I finally finished all three of my runs and I have to say it was awesome, funny, and a great game all around. Amusingly enough, I used exactly all 60 saves that we were given. I am however left with a question.

Which ending is your personal headcannon for the "True End"?

I would assume it would be ending three but you can never be sure with these things. I want to know so that if you decide to make another sequel in the future I know which ending you plan to build off. Even if because of the way the third ending goes
what with them regaining their powers, and being possibly overpowered for future games
you decide you can't use them directly in future games, I think we'd all be interested in where Yuki goes from here, maybe with Ren, Emi and Kiri in cameos like you had Kana from Witch's Dungeon Lab. Especially after we see more of her in the Yuki's Tale prequel game you're making.

Of course I'd also be interested in seeing more of Ren, Emi and Kiri as well. Hey! Maybe you can continue the trend of basically adding one playable character per game and have Damsel Quest 4 have us play as Ren, Emi, Kiri, and Yuki! :p

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I finally finished all three of my runs and I have to say it was awesome, funny, and a great game all around. Amusingly enough, I used exactly all 60 saves that we were given. I am however left with a question.

Which ending is your personal headcannon for the "True End"?

I would assume it would be ending three but you can never be sure with these things. I want to know so that if you decide to make another sequel in the future I know which ending you plan to build off. Even if because of the way the third ending goes
what with them regaining their powers, and being possibly overpowered for future games
you decide you can't use them directly in future games, I think we'd all be interested in where Yuki goes from here, maybe with Ren, Emi and Kiri in cameos like you had Kana from Witch's Dungeon Lab. Especially after we see more of her in the Yuki's Tale prequel game you're making.

Of course I'd also be interested in seeing more of Ren, Emi and Kiri as well. Hey! Maybe you can continue the trend of basically adding one playable character per game and have Damsel Quest 4 have us play as Ren, Emi, Kiri, and Yuki! :p
I'd have to say route 1, because its the route where emily is forced to develop and accept the curse as part of her. She's gonna be way stronger from that point on. With access to all the werebeast abilities.

Yuki might be along for future adventures, she definitely wants to spend her life with emi at her side. It's a shame their lifespans are so different. It will take someone special to get over the loss after emi dies of old age.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Deal defence ignoring damage"

The words defence and damaged should be switched, because as written it means you are dealing defence instead of dealing damage.
If there was a comma there, then you would be correct.
But there isn't, so you're not.
In other words, it would have to be "Deal defence, ignoring damage" for it to be what you're saying it is. But it's not. It's "Deal defence ignoring damage".

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If there was a comma there, then you would be correct.
But there isn't, so you're not.
In other words, it would have to be "Deal defence, ignoring damage" for it to be what you're saying it is. But it's not. It's "Deal defence ignoring damage".
That doesnt sound like a proper use of the oxford comma at all.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I buy with Paypal.
what would probably cost in euros ^ ^.
And you have nen acc so you can always download it again or how the ^ ^ run ?

Wenn ich das mit Paypal Kaufe.
was würde das wohl in Euro kosten^^
Und hat man dann nen Acc damit man es jeder zeit wieder runter laden kann oder wie leuft das ?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I buy with Paypal.
what would probably cost in euros ^ ^.
And you have nen acc so you can always download it again or how the ^ ^ run ?

Wenn ich das mit Paypal Kaufe.
was würde das wohl in Euro kosten^^
Und hat man dann nen Acc damit man es jeder zeit wieder runter laden kann oder wie leuft das ?
I think it will tell you when you go through the checkout.and if you make an account you'll be able to download the game again when i updated it.
i only know its £7.77 in gbp

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hab first times 10 euros approx. Must wait until it has arrived ^ ^
Only then I can buy it XD

but thank you anyway ^^

Hab erstmal 10 Euro ca. gerechnet muß warten bis es angekommen ist^^
Erst dann kann ich es kaufen XD

aber danke trotzdem^^

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just hit 400 sales. Thank you everyone.
I don't have much to show for it.
but i did draw this today for the upskirt wind event in luxuria

Next up is the spanking event for losing the stealth exhibitionism minigame in the library

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Next up is the spanking event for losing the stealth exhibitionism minigame in the library
Ooohh YAY! I liked that scene and really wanted you to take it further. Also I loved the fact that Emi was clearly getting turned on by Ren getting spanked with the little hearts over her head. Made me crack up.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooohh YAY! I liked that scene and really wanted you to take it further. Also I loved the fact that Emi was clearly getting turned on by Ren getting spanked with the little hearts over her head. Made me crack up.
It felt like an easy call to make... also she has those sensitive fox ears so moans and cries are more effective

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks have acc and it is ca. 10 eruo + ^^

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That doesnt sound like a proper use of the oxford comma at all.
Probably because that's not an oxford comma.
It's a regular one.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry I've not released more content yet. I haven't been well the past week and the resulting lack of proper sleep means its hard to get in a drawing mood

Spheex

Reputation score

Hi, i have a problem with my "fullscreen" mode when i enter the game its everything normal but when i press "Alt+Enter" to get the fullscreen the screen "blink" or "twinkle" (i dont know the correct word).
I tried to fix it from the "Game" with WordPad with no success :/

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

fuckit i'm buyin' at least i don't have ta go hunt a translation up right? art style isn't quite my preference but haven't had decent cr in a while.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi, i have a problem with my "fullscreen" mode when i enter the game its everything normal but when i press "Alt+Enter" to get the fullscreen the screen "blink" or "twinkle" (i dont know the correct word).
I dont really know what you mean there... my full screen works... and i've been making this game on 3 seperate laptops... all of which had no issues despite 2 of them being toasters

fuckit i'm buyin' at least i don't have ta go hunt a translation up right? art style isn't quite my preference but haven't had decent cr in a while.
thanks! be sure to post your feedback, in particular I'd like to hear what people want more of

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried pressing F1 in game and turning on "Reduce Screen flickering" in the options?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As expected. When stacked up against other games I just don't cut it.