What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/50% done)

I still need to add a lot to the game but i think im well on my way to getting it done.
Looking forward to it. Keep it up!

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I'm stumped. How exactly does one locate the slime girl. I know where she is supposed to be in the middle entrance at the top of the slime cave without anything in front of the door.

I can go into said door by pressing z and see and empty room with a crescent shaped pool of water, and have tried pressing z on everything in the room, no dice.

I tried both before and after beating the boss slime, before and after the elevator is put in, and before and after having lost to the slimes at least once. She's never there.

Am I missing something, or have I broken it somehow?
Did you take on the quest? She appears in that room, and it definitely works in the "patched again" final public demo, but only when you are doing the quest.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/60% done)

Did you take on the quest? She appears in that room, and it definitely works in the "patched again" final public demo, but only when you are doing the quest.

I'm hoping that's this one.

also nudged the game up to 60% done... this quest im working on now isnt worth the 10% for just the 3 final quests remaining but i still need to do other stuff too...like make more capture quests.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

happy to announce the nature of this chapter end quest is mind control again but in a new and interesting way :3

I just need kiri and emi's capture scene and the quest game over now.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, my mega account got hacked, so if anyone could share the final public demo that would be great. or i could just go steal it back from some of those mirrors people took for ad revenue...

currently having to replace the demo on itch.io with the dlsite one

i dont feel like ive lost anything particularly important but having to remake all the links on my tumblr, forum posts and shit is gonna be a little...painful

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so I'm using the version labeled Damsel Quest 3 final demo (patched again), but what exactly is necessary to do to take on the quest?

I've spoken to the people in front of the cave and was asked to go through the cave and tie a rope up top, but didn't get a quest item in my inventory for doing that.

I've done literally everything else that can be done in the demo, though I suppose I'm probably technically not finished with the down the well quest, because for whatever reason I can turn it in an infinite number of times and it never actually leaves my inventory despite giving me the reward.

Is that the problem? Do you need to have the down the well quest turned in before you can technically take the slime quest, and I've somehow broken mine so it can't be turned in?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok so I'm using the version labeled Damsel Quest 3 final demo (patched again), but what exactly is necessary to do to take on the quest?

I've spoken to the people in front of the cave and was asked to go through the cave and tie a rope up top, but didn't get a quest item in my inventory for doing that.

I've done literally everything else that can be done in the demo, though I suppose I'm probably technically not finished with the down the well quest, because for whatever reason I can turn it in an infinite number of times and it never actually leaves my inventory despite giving me the reward.

Is that the problem? Do you need to have the down the well quest turned in before you can technically take the slime quest, and I've somehow broken mine so it can't be turned in?
the slimegirl quest is one of the ones you get from the guild. i think it unlocks after you do the rope quest... anyway could someone upload that demo to mega so i can get the uncensored demo out to people?

it might be too late to get the quest if you already did the chapter end quest, i cant check on this new laptop yet caause i havent moved everything over yet

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the slimegirl quest is one of the ones you get from the guild. i think it unlocks after you do the rope quest... anyway could someone upload that demo to mega so i can get the uncensored demo out to people?

it might be too late to get the quest if you already did the chapter end quest, i cant check on this new laptop yet caause i havent moved everything over yet
Well I feel like an idiot. I thought the quest everyone was referring to was the rope quest, and that the slime girl was supposed to be in that room during it, not a separate quest afterwards.

I just tested it, and it seems to be both broken and available because I did the chapter end quest.

I can get the quest, and go fight the slimegirl, but the fight is broken when I do, because no one can be actually stripped, their defeated images don't appear if they lose, hitting zero resistance does nothing, and there is no game over loss screen, just the standard game over message and back to the main menu.

So I guess I just have to load up one of my older saves and use that, unless that was just the state of the slime girl as of the final demo, and she's only done in the Patreon version.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I feel like an idiot. I thought the quest everyone was referring to was the rope quest, and that the slime girl was supposed to be in that room during it, not a separate quest afterwards.

I just tested it, and it seems to be both broken and available because I did the chapter end quest.

I can get the quest, and go fight the slimegirl, but the fight is broken when I do, because no one can be actually stripped, their defeated images don't appear if they lose, hitting zero resistance does nothing, and there is no game over loss screen, just the standard game over message and back to the main menu.

So I guess I just have to load up one of my older saves and use that, unless that was just the state of the slime girl as of the final demo, and she's only done in the Patreon version.
I'm really not sure, I lost some work to a freeze back then so it's not clear what is and isnt in that version... wasnt an easy fix after id done an extra 4 hours of patreon content.

...upload that version to mega please...

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really not sure, I lost some work to a freeze back then so it's not clear what is and isnt in that version... wasnt an easy fix after id done an extra 4 hours of patreon content.

...upload that version to mega please...
I sent you a link to a copy of the last demo version I downloaded from you.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sent you a link to a copy of the last demo version I downloaded from you.
Thank you <3, will get it uploaded to itch.io so people can have the uncensored one again

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The slime-girl has those issues no matter when you fight her. I guess she wasn't completely finished for the public demo.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The slime-girl has those issues no matter when you fight her. I guess she wasn't completely finished for the public demo.
Thanks for the heads up so I didn't jump to an older save and grind my way through the slime boss who has way too much health. Guess I'm waiting for the public release so I can buy it then. Looking forward to it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this month im adding the hypnosis status effect, it will trigger when the girls hit 0 resistance in this dungeon instead of getting fucked, but because of that, the hypnotised girls will harrass each other :3

(i really need to test it though)

just got kiris new portraits and the game over to get done now.

edit - it didnt work, so i paid barreytor to rewrite how autobattle calculates things, it work now... Yay <3

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This months update to damsel quest 3 is almost done now, I've written the 2 game over scenes for this chapter end quest,

I just need to:
make the boss fight
add the retrieval spots for kiri and emi
decide how much time the player needs to escape at the end.

this update will mark the end of this chapter and the start of the final quest. whichever you get. for now i'll be dropping the player in some blank rooms where they'll be able to continue their respective routes when they're complete.

after this I'll be working on route 2 first, because most people following development will get this route on their first playthrough.

2nd route unlock
as soon as the second island becomes available, do the maze of lust minigame and find a blue chest with a key item in it.(stone tablet)

directions- head up until you find a long horizontal corridor, head right, up one room, then left until you pass 4 trapdoors in a row to find the blue chest.

with the tablet you can open the ruin in the far west of elkia forest.
complete the quest inside to get a special dagger, which as long as you have moves you to final quest 2

you can sell it before the end of the chapter quest im working on now to move back to route 1 if you want.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new update will add the end chapter quest and will be released tomorrow at latest, I only need to finish writing kiri's captured scene so it might even be today.

as I switched over to instant payment you'll be able to pick it up immediately after pledging once its up.

this update will mark my 2 month countdown to the completion of the base game. I'll be needing to create 2 final quests in one month, the 3rd final quest in the 2nd month, and anything else i forgot to add in that time.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

update released. available to all patrons 5 usd and up.

now the 2 month race to finish the game begins. (the base game only, there might still be more to add later)

I also hit my 250usd stretch goal this week, meaning i've purchased a premium membership to picarto, be sure to follow me there if you wanna watch me stream live at any point, though due to the premium membership youll be able to watch patch recordings

thing's have slowed down on my youtube channel too, after going from 13 to 51 subs in under a week it's been painfully hard getting more people interested after that, I'll be making small tutorials and posting art videos there

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Do you have a schedule at picarto? Or more or less when you are active?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have a schedule at picarto? Or more or less when you are active?
i'm very erratic when it comes to both sleep and being in a mood to draw.
but I have been making an effort to just stream when I'm working.

so yeah, pretty much when im active... right now im only doing mental work. but i will need to draw at some point this week.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/75% done)

So I feel kinda dumb but I did the quest for the dagger and beat the boss but don't have the dagger. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if that's like a drop that comes to you later? Am I supposed to do it after the library quest or something?

Either way it's super fun really enjoyed the game as a whole thus far and loving the new game overs, looking forward to digging deeper and getting the rest of them honestly.