What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/5th update done)

Your work is looking great as usual bud, love your games :) looking forward to the full game :D
thank you very much, it means a lot to me since I'm not confident in my art skills.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thank you very much, it means a lot to me since I'm not confident in my art skills.
really? cos your art really looks nice. though most are more on the cute side. BUT CUTE IS JUSTICE!!! XD.
oh btw about the bug i had in the game? the save was still missing the girl but the new save worked fine. i could send the save with the error if you need for bug solving purposes

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

really? cos your art really looks nice. though most are more on the cute side. BUT CUTE IS JUSTICE!!! XD.
oh btw about the bug i had in the game? the save was still missing the girl but the new save worked fine. i could send the save with the error if you need for bug solving purposes
if i went for a more mature style (ha, i can't) then people would be more inclined to take my plots seriously, and that could undermine the enjoyment of the smut aspects... the cuteness makes it hard to take aspects like rape seriously, these girls tend to look like theyre enjoying being fucked silly so yays and stuff...

i lost my eloquence midway there...

i like moe too

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if i went for a more mature style (ha, i can't) then people would be more inclined to take my plots seriously, and that could undermine the enjoyment of the smut aspects... the cuteness makes it hard to take aspects like rape seriously, these girls tend to look like they're enjoying being fucked silly so yays and stuff...

i lost my eloquence midway there...

i like moe too
yep yep. it feels that way too. the game's fun to go through and the arts nice. not too extreme nor too vanilla. just the right amount.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm actually stuck on this game, the enemy's are magical stone golems with 4 hands, having difficulty thinking up proper capture scenes to the point that i was tempted to just have them kick you out of the dungeon...

it'd be easier if I were to just have 2 game overs (one for the boss, one if all 3 party members fall)

nghhh...plenty of ideas for my other projects though, they just keep coming

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

2 arms capturing victim, 2 arms molesting them.

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Art looks nice and the story is good! I liked it.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Art looks nice and the story is good! I liked it.
thank you very much.

getting annoyed at my laptop which crashes almost every time i shift my position or want to plug in stuff. only thing i can find that changed on my pc is windows updates, fucking windows 10.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey guys, got my laptop fixed, no freezes since then.

last night i got the portraits for kiri done, and the cg for her and emi's capture for the new area done.

just need ren's, and maybe a little more cg for the boss, because currently it skips to the end, i'd like a little more on the breaking

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

small preview of the next update

I got the main quest done, but I want to do a bit more before i release since I feel i've been lagging behind. it would be nice if i could get everything done towards ending this chapter and moving on to the midgame.

I also need a good reason for the player to go back and sleep at the inn, as conversations would be a good way to gather the character's thoughts.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now that is done, I can finally get back to work on this, wouldve already released an update already but i wanted to make a more substantial one.

really wanna finish this chapter before sending it out, but the end of the chapter marks the midgame, which is the cutoff point for public updates :3

look forward to it

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So close to getting the public demo finished.
just spent an hour or so censoring all the images (on a duplicate project) so i can get the game announced on dlsite aswell, data shows early announce pages lead to better sales. and Im really not wanting to fuck up anything with this project.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is the final demo that non patrons are getting, patrons will continue to get links to the most up to date version until the game is complete.

This update is basically the size of two of my earlier ones, it adds 2 big quests, the elkia ruin, and the raid on a cabal base. and some smaller ones
it concludes the early game.

Lots more work to get done from here on. looking forward to it.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is the final demo that non patrons are getting, patrons will continue to get links to the most up to date version until the game is complete.

This update is basically the size of two of my earlier ones, it adds 2 big quests, the elkia ruin, and the raid on a cabal base. and some smaller ones
it concludes the early game.

Lots more work to get done from here on. looking forward to it.
A few questions:

1) For the slime girl quest, where are you supposed to find the slime girl? I saw you said on your Patreon it is a room in the slime cave, but none of the accessible rooms seem to contain her. There is a room in the back of the slime area that cannot be entered, even after accepting the quest. Is that where the slime girl is supposed to be?

2) Is the important item mentioned to be available in the "Lewd Maze" available there yet? If so, is there anything in particular that needs to be done to find it or will assist in finding it?

3) Is there a reason I cannot register the well quest as complete after saving the person in the well?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few questions:

1) For the slime girl quest, where are you supposed to find the slime girl? I saw you said on your Patreon it is a room in the slime cave, but none of the accessible rooms seem to contain her. There is a room in the back of the slime area that cannot be entered, even after accepting the quest. Is that where the slime girl is supposed to be?

2) Is the important item mentioned to be available in the "Lewd Maze" available there yet? If so, is there anything in particular that needs to be done to find it or will assist in finding it?

3) Is there a reason I cannot register the well quest as complete after saving the person in the well?
1. i just found out the hole is set to action button, so you'll have to push z on it.
EDIT - editing it so the room is always there but you need the quest to meet the slimegirl, since the tile isnt passable even with the passable tile on top of it.

slimegirl fix
2. the important item is in a blue chest and it has been for a while, it's just the dungeon it opens wasnt added until this update
there is a path to it
Directions, from the start head up until you reach a horizontal corridor that spans almost the entire map, head right then up and left, keep going left until you come accross the blue chest, it's behind 4 of the floor traps so once you have it you lose but you keep the treasure

3. Nice catch! I must've forgotten about that, talking to kana is important for triggering the final quest of this demo though once you've rescued her go talk to magus in the tower again and he should point you in the right direction

stuff that i still need to do.
introduce the mountain dungeon, it has a blizzard that gets worse the higher you go until it boots you out.
part of the midgame involves gathering what you need to produce a key item to get you past it and access the yokai onsen.

actually add the restricted section of the library

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. i just found out the hole is set to action button, so you'll have to push z on it.

2. the important item is in a blue chest and it has been for a while, it's just the dungeon it opens wasnt added until this update
there is a path to it
Directions, from the start head up until you reach a horizontal corridor that spans almost the entire map, head right then up and left, keep going left until you come accross the blue chest, it's behind 4 of the floor traps so once you have it you lose but you keep the treasure

3. Nice catch! I must've forgotten about that, talking to kana is important for triggering the final quest of this demo though once you've rescued her go talk to magus in the tower again and he should point you in the right direction

stuff that i still need to do.
introduce the mountain dungeon, it has a blizzard that gets worse the higher you go until it boots you out.
part of the midgame involves gathering what you need to produce a key item to get you past it and access the yokai onsen.

actually add the restricted section of the library
I think I know what hole you mean (The hole without white stuff in front of it), but it doesn't react to interacting with it, and you cannot walk on it.

Attachments

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I know what hole you mean (The hole without white stuff in front of it), but it doesn't react to interacting with it, and you cannot walk on it.

i realised, patched now... had to rip the demo to fix it because i've done hours of writing since then.

OH AND YOU CAN NOW HOLD CTRL TO SKIP TEXT

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i realised, patched now... had to rip the demo to fix it because i've done hours of writing since then.

OH AND YOU CAN NOW HOLD CTRL TO SKIP TEXT
Thank you. Questions 1 and 2 are resolved.

Just to be clear, when can I turn in the quest to inspect the well? I have inspected the well, and saved the person inside. I know there is more story left for me to do before the demo is complete, but as far as the well is concerned, there is nothing more to be done.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you. Questions 1 and 2 are resolved.

Just to be clear, when can I turn in the quest to inspect the well? I have inspected the well, and saved the person inside. I know there is more story left for me to do before the demo is complete, but as far as the well is concerned, there is nothing more to be done.

I already wrote it in in the 3-4 hours of writing i've done today, but the reward wasnt enough to justify putting it in again for this. :D