What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Azurezero] Damsel Quest 3 (RE196208)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/4th update done)

I know who you are talking about, and where you are talking about, but the door to the room she is in doesn't open when I try to open it.
The church quest is the requirement to open that door, but you're right, it should be both that or the slave quest, and will be patched in the next update

Also, is Ren supposed to be equipped with the Slave Outfit if you are defeated by nuns in the Church basement? It seems weird, since the other members of your party don't get equipped with them if that happens...
This ones weird, the nuns only call the loss event, there's nothing in their event or common event to make that happen, she doesn't seem to get stripped to armor break x2 like the other girls though are you sure you didn't have the slave outfit from the previous slave quest since you can't remove them until aya's door is unlocked?

One more thing... I tried the slave arena, losing to the enemy with the first two and winning with Ren, and the game locked up after I went through the door with Ren after the third battle.
do you remember if there was a line before it locked up? FIXED added skip if cannot move to the event
Edit: In answer to a question asked earlier, you can capture the stripping ninja with the capture net. Which reminds me, the Capture Net salesman is bugged. He takes all of your gold whenever you agree to buy a Capture Net and have at least enough to pay for it. No matter how much extra gold you had beforehand, you end up with 0 G after buying a Capture Net.
Oh! that's a big one to miss, though easy to fix. But yeah, it's weird that the golem battle fails when it relies on the same thing as the capture mechanic, and the girls getting captured in general

I fixed the things i can fix and moved incapacitate states script to the bottom of the order, maybe this will let it work for everyone, jesse the defiler is getting a nerf in the next update though, cause even with all 3 girls (with ren equipped with a a secret) lost to blowjobs (even with a 2 turn cooldown) and the group sexual harrassment skill

fixed
capture net infinite price bug
aya's door unlocks after slave quest
slave arena just ren freeze fixed

Last edited:

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any update on that fix? the boss is wrecking me! :D
loving your art on the captured heroines in the slave arena, too bad you have to get them captured to see it!

also wondering if you can release the captured party members at the slave boss, if they got captured on the 1vs1 phase: tried to assist but no target, i could only damage them without success. (loved the art there too! :D )

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any update on that fix? the boss is wrecking me! :D
loving your art on the captured heroines in the slave arena, too bad you have to get them captured to see it!

also wondering if you can release the captured party members at the slave boss, if they got captured on the 1vs1 phase: tried to assist but no target, i could only damage them without success. (loved the art there too! :D )
I did consider that, but i haven't figure out how to do it yet...hmmm for now i'll just upload the current model... the rank up cutscene's been added too and a bug fix where some plants wouldnt trigger fights (because i hadn't set the random encounters on those maps)

The nerfs are pretty substantial, there's a weapon exploit im leaving in the game because it's funny but only one person found it so far.

i also lowered the damage release threshold for the blowjob status as well as made it have a cooldown

i confirmed that i fixed the golem issue script wise, but i already reworked it so you get the monster drops at the magus tower and the battle is aborted by an event (you still get the exp)

currently working on special skills for the new enemy, but for some reason the damage on its special attack isn't triggering (its evented)

here

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ty! but by the time you written this, i finally managed to beat the boss! :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ty! but by the time you written this, i finally managed to beat the boss! :D
this is only due to the time it took for the game to be exported and uploaded :3

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

streaming now, hopefully i'll get something done.

edit- GOOD STREAM

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I don't get the update out by Friday it wont be done until next week, I have an anime convention at the weekend and I'm in the artist alley... gonna be wiped by the end.

there really isn't much left to do but my partner moved in last Friday and we're still settling in together.

I really need to get started on adding more scenes to the game (talking ones, not hentai) so i can build up a proper plot, i mean, i currently have a big plot in my head to move towards but laying the groundwork might take a while.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Looking and admiring someone else work is alright in my books and if your spirit is strong you won't be affected by trivial things like that. Enjoy the convention then

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking and admiring someone else work is alright in my books and if your spirit is strong you won't be affected by trivial things like that. Enjoy the convention then
I get compared to others anyway even i try not to myself. I try not to let it get me down though.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

I get compared to others anyway even i try not to myself. I try not to let it get me down though.
There are plenty of "well wishers" and you stay wise and ignore their barking.
Focus on your happiness, not what others think about your art.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are plenty of "well wishers" and you stay wise and ignore their barking.
Focus on your happiness, not what others think about your art.
Thanks very much.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

take the good criticism as something for you to improve and put away the rest; but of course, you have to prioritize your happiness and wishes, because everyone is different and you can't make all happy! :D
hope you had fun at the con! :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

take the good criticism as something for you to improve and put away the rest; but of course, you have to prioritize your happiness and wishes, because everyone is different and you can't make all happy! :D
hope you had fun at the con! :D
I honestly didn't have much fun, there wasn't enough space to show off my fancy new banner stand and everything was cramped, I did get a bunch of commissions drawn but i didn't actually sell much, ultimately i didn't even get half way to breaking even. it was nice my partner got a lot of attention in her toriel cosplay though.

i got the cg finished today but i still need to write all the capture scenes and hopefully add some cutscenes where the girls can just chat

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Damsel Quest 3 (in development now/5th update done)

new demo update out.
single new quest
3 capture scenes
1 game over
new enemy.

the first drinking scene in the bars been added too

next month im adding a minigame and a new dungeon
hopefully, it might take longer.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sweet, I hope there's zubats spamming supersonic every 3 steps like we talked about. :D

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sweet, I hope there's zubats spamming supersonic every 3 steps like we talked about. :D
haven't decided actually, thankfully i have until the maze minigame is completed to make my mind up

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i come back to this game one month later and we have this? THIS!!! zubats!!! nooooo!!! i hate them in pokemon already! they appear in my nightmares already!!! though seriously... the last time i played... the green haired girl got taken away by the slavers after the flower getting quest near the lake.. has it been fixed?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i come back to this game one month later and we have this? THIS!!! zubats!!! nooooo!!! i hate them in pokemon already! they appear in my nightmares already!!! though seriously... the last time i played... the green haired girl got taken away by the slavers after the flower getting quest near the lake.. has it been fixed?
i fixed another bug today where the fight went on forever because the tied up girls were considered enemies, but for a while now its been set to remove the slave status from all of the girls after the jesse fight.

im still waiting to hear back about it, let me know if you find any more bugs

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i fixed another bug today where the fight went on forever because the tied up girls were considered enemies, but for a while now its been set to remove the slave status from all of the girls after the jesse fight.

im still waiting to hear back about it, let me know if you find any more bugs
ahh. yeah that too happened to me. but i was able to beat the girl till she lost.