What's new

RPG [Azurezero] Lustlock Labyrinth AKA Dickdown Dungeon (RE289751) (RJ289751)

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
video ^

video ^

I'd call this one dickdown dungeon if i wasn't considering putting it on steam when it's done. but for now i dont really have a name for it.

This one started out as a game maker project (a first person dungeon crawler) but I could not figure out how to implement sex grabs into my battle system and a lot of people wanted that, so i moved to rpgmaker. This also originally starred Kana but she didn't really fit the narrative, and the live2d model didnt look cute enough for me. so i replaced her.
I was trying to make a raidy clone at first.

basic preview vid.

DEMO CAN BE FOUND HERE

STORY
The heroine delves into a dungeon to find her missing friend who vanished there.
There's a special rule in play, where if you are defeated in a boss room your name is stolen, and replaced with a title chosen by the one who defeated you.
She attempts to reach the bottom of the dungeon as she searches for her friend.

FEATURES
animated portraits for the mc
Clothing damage
lewd attacks
in battle sex grapples
rape on lose with game overs restricted to bosses and special events.
can be beaten with minimal grinding

CONTROLS
arrow keys or wasd to navigate dungeon.
C/space to examine/talk to things
q and e to strafe left and right
esc to open the save menu
mouse controls for battles, right clicking closes open menus like the save menu of the items
A lot of loot is hidden behind hidden doors, like the one in the tutorial floor. (and the actually hidden one on the same floor)

losing to random encounters results in lewd scene but continue, losing to bosses is game over

gameplay
explore the dungeon, random battles occur.
if the enemy tries a lewd attack, AP (armor points) protect you, if naked, lewd attacks raise lust.
some lewd attacks grapple, which require struggling (left and right or mouse clicking) to escape.

Last edited by a moderator:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ooooo~ its nice to see some combat rape games being made,
will there be various different sexual grapples on the character? like the one just pulling the nipples, but what about one where the enemy actually grapples their arms to continuously grope their breasts and such?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ooooo~ its nice to see some combat rape games being made,
will there be various different sexual grapples on the character? like the one just pulling the nipples, but what about one where the enemy actually grapples their arms to continuously grope their breasts and such?
the ones in the video are just lewd attacks, but the grapples would be more restraint based. or involve shoving a dick in her and stuff... it would be nice to use the asagi system but thats intended for multiple party members so maybe not.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
multiple party members? so does that mean there wont be 2 enemies at once to gang on the one character?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i mean that system is built with being rescued by other party members in mind. so i cant really balance it that way.
so i probably need some recover/resist/give in for now system

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ video footage of game maker model

having trouble giving up the game maker model. things are going well on the road to adding the sex grapples though.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yesterday i added the inventory along with the ability to use them in battle (so that they use up your turn). may not sound like much but keep in mind that it's not rpgmaker and i have to code all this stuff myself

ignore the minotaur_f_enemy thing thats just the random encounter list (along with steps to the next random battle)

I also got another cg drawn yesterday, and earlier in the week I added the proper save system. it works on a live ini file, during gameplay everything is written to the ini file, events, chests, etc, and when you save that file is duplicated into the save slot.
when loading the live ini file is duped from the save slot.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'd call this one dickdown dungeon if i wasn't considering putting it on steam when it's done. but for now i dont really have a name for it.

This one started out as a game maker project (a first person dungeon crawler) but I could not figure out how to implement sex grabs into my battle system and a lot of people wanted that, so i moved to rpgmaker. This also originally starred Kana but she didn't really fit the narrative, and the live2d model didnt look cute enough for me. so i replaced her.
I was trying to make a raidy clone at first.

basic preview vid.

Demo should be ready by february, I'm still building the basic systems and maps.
The first floor of the dungeon has at least 2 cg scenes, I still need to draw those before i feel good showing a demo.

STORY
The heroine delves into a dungeon to find her missing friend who vanished there.
There's a special rule in play, where if you are defeated in a boss room your name is stolen, and replaced with a title chosen by the one who defeated you.
She attempts to reach the bottom of the dungeon as she searches for her friend.

FEATURES
animated portraits for the mc
Clothing damage
lewd attacks
in battle sex grapples
rape on lose with game overs restricted to bosses and special events.

progression is not level based, you will have to improve the character with equipment upgrades and other methods such as stat boosting items.
(This is entirely because i chose to use the level stat as the character's age.)

The full game should have 5 main floors, I'm trying to keep it small because I don't want it to get too much for me like damsel quest 3 did.

havent decided how the grapple system should work yet... though it's easy to implement either option.
(the two options are, the battle pauses until you escape, or enemies continue to take their turns.)

I feel like I should have written more but my mind's a bit foggy at the moment. feel free to ask questions.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
also, if it's on steam... will the adult stuff be a patch or we putting full blown adult game on steam? i'm buying anyway, but would still like to know.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
also, if it's on steam... will the adult stuff be a patch or we putting full blown adult game on steam? i'm buying anyway, but would still like to know.
I have a way to patch the images if i need to, but it seems awkward. game maker has a sprite replace function, but it can only be used with sprites added after runtime not in the base resource tree. so my method was check the local data for the images for the sprites, and export them there if need be, then use those files to create the sprites with sprite_add. so,

if lewd patch images are present, put them into the game, if not export the originals then put those back into the game with a new index.

also the game can have proper level based development if im sticking with game maker. since i dont have to use the level stat as the characters age.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have a way to patch the images if i need to, but it seems awkward. game maker has a sprite replace function, but it can only be used with sprites added after runtime not in the base resource tree. so my method was check the local data for the images for the sprites, and export them there if need be, then use those files to create the sprites with sprite_add. so,

if lewd patch images are present, put them into the game, if not export the originals then put those back into the game with a new index.

also the game can have proper level based development if im sticking with game maker. since i dont have to use the level stat as the characters age.
uhhh... that that's a /wooosh for me my man...too much tech stuff i dont get. XD. though i should say this... i "think" steam is ok with devs posting adult game... though i dont know if that has any certain rule. i mean a while back this ( ) got added and i'm kinda sure it's adult game and uncensored at that... so...

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
uhhh... that that's a /wooosh for me my man...too much tech stuff i dont get. XD. though i should say this... i "think" steam is ok with devs posting adult game... though i dont know if that has any certain rule. i mean a while back this ( ) got added and i'm kinda sure it's adult game and uncensored at that... so...
oh wow... that's pretty balsy considering all the piss and stuff in that game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
oh wow... that's pretty balsy considering all the piss and stuff in that game.
yep. i'll keep an eye on it to see if it's taken down or not. but hey... if that's ok by steam standards, your games should be too. hence why i asked. also, kinda hope your other games make it on steam too. then i can buy them all in a nice packed up bundle. XD

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yep. i'll keep an eye on it to see if it's taken down or not. but hey... if that's ok by steam standards, your games should be too. hence why i asked. also, kinda hope your other games make it on steam too. then i can buy them all in a nice packed up bundle. XD
you can already do that on itch.io though... 40usd for everything, and it would be 20% more expensive on steam at least.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
you can already do that on itch.io though... 40usd for everything, and it would be 20% more expensive on steam at least.
aaahhh. but the funny thing is that regional pricing would make steam version probably cheaper on steam for me than itch.io

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
aaahhh. but the funny thing is that regional pricing would make steam version probably cheaper on steam for me than itch.io
itch takes less money from me than steam, so the steam price will be higher. i mean, have you seen the difference between the dlsite prices and the itch prices?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To be certain, what's the biggest offset for patching the sprites in? Is it just that the process is a lot more awkward and you have to wait for the runtime to expire? Or, is there more to it? I know you're pretty familiar with rpgmaker, so how come the code is giving you more trouble than usual?

Also, that title is having one hell of an identity crisis.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
itch takes less money from me than steam, so the steam price will be higher. i mean, have you seen the difference between the dlsite prices and the itch prices?
hmmm. i guess that part is true... maybe i'll finally have to get a international transaction enable card... ummm. kinda dont wanna cos my bank will take tooooo long to make it. ughh. guess i have to.

To be certain, what's the biggest offset for patching the sprites in? Is it just that the process is a lot more awkward and you have to wait for the runtime to expire? Or, is there more to it? I know you're pretty familiar with rpgmaker, so how come the code is giving you more trouble than usual?

but would be amazing if the game got released on steam with that name... think of all the people who might see that in your library of games played and go.. "what the..." XD

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hmmm. i guess that part is true... maybe i'll finally have to get a international transaction enable card... ummm. kinda dont wanna cos my bank will take tooooo long to make it. ughh. guess i have to.

but would be amazing if the game got released on steam with that name... think of all the people who might see that in your library of games played and go.. "what the..." XD
it's the dungeon that all female adventurers end up at eventually. either for lewd curiosity or other reasons.
it's basically a nicer version of the one from asanagi's victim girls.
the mc is chasing her friend who went there, her friend was a much higher level than she is. so the friend more likely went there out of curiosity.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the rpgmaker model would be easy to patch, id just release the game unencrypted and people could swap in the uncensored images.
my main issue with the rpgmaker model is, to run smoothly, that i need to fade to black for (currently but it wouldve gotten longer) 15 seconds while i run through all the animation frames to load them into memory.

the game maker model doesnt have that issue, but to have a patch for safety it could be a little tedious.
I'd rather just release the game as is, its not like the story is gonna have any real artistic merit, raidy didnt, without the lewds it wouldnt have sold really.

as for the title, dickdown dungeon definitely wouldnt fly i think. i could be wrong but i dont really wanna do anything that could increase the odds of it being thought of as a troll