What's new

RPG RPG Maker [azurezero] Princess Ren Returns (Damsel Quest 2) OUT NOW (6.5usd on itch.io) RE165673 RJ165673

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Princess Ren Returns (Damsel Quest 2) OUT NOW (6.5usd on itch.io)

, i think they rounded up but meh

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

honestly, i havent been working on an expansion to this game, ive been working on my other 3 projects... but i'm considering it again after one of my patrons asked about it.

I'm wondering what i should do with it actually, i cant fit 3 party members into that battle screen with the graphics as they are, so i was wondering if i should make it in rpgmaker xp... im not sure which would take more work...drawing the party members for xp, or making the extension in ace and limiting the party to 2 members at a time.

hmmm... the ideas different now anyway, i might go with the request of a situation where all 3 girls are in slave outfits, im feeling a bit wishy washy right now but i might be dropping one of my unnannounced projects so ill keep this in mind

im mostly posting cause i want to see if people are actually interested in an extension (besides courage wolf wanting a boss added to the slime area)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm skipping right to the sequel :3, for the last 10 days i've been drawing as much as i can to get the art ready for a demo.

The castle is at peace now and kiri is living happily with princess ren and emily,
The trio set out to see if they can cure the horny foxgirl curse kiri placed on emi in the previous game. Their adventure will lead them into all sorts of trouble.

I finally figured out how to facilitate a party larger than 2 without using chibi art.
i'm going big with this one ultimately i plan on having the 3 main characters and some guest party members added later on for specific scenario's...

this game will have combat similar to sword of public morals asagi, where characters get fucked at 0 resistance(mp) and captured at 0hp where they need to be rescued afterwards...

I plan on working on this new game for a while adding more content over time
so i can only hope that i get a lot of support for it... my demo is almost completed, i just need to make the first boss and the cg scenes, i spent most of the last 10 days drawing the basic battler images i'd need...

cg scenes I still need to do
Ren captured
emi captured
kiri captured (pre boss)
all 3 fucked (boss loss)

I look forward to posting more but i gotta brute force my way through the remaining cg, i'm pushing myself rather hard at the moment but resting doesnt seem to help either, I hope you enjoy what i have

the first demo will be released some time in the next two weeks to everyone,
this won't be the final demo the public sees by any means, but i hope it will be a nice taster of what to expect. i could've released a combat demo sooner but i really have high hopes for this and don't want to cock it up by releasing something underwhelming.

combat previews

The character portraits used to be lower but the status effect icons covered important parts