What's new

ACT [Azurezero] Witch's Dungeon Laboratory (RE180836)

Failgate

Reputation score
Re: -Witch's Dungeon Laboratory- GAMES OUT (AZUREZERO)

Question, and maybe I'm jut an idiot, but I'm stuck on the san puzzle. You'll also have to forgive me, I don't know how to add spoiler tags. So I'm guessing, based on the pages you find, that the frost blossom is not supposed to be used, and instead you use two doppler discs, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get a second disc. I though it had something to do with burning the sans, but that doesn't seem to work. wat do.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question, and maybe I'm jut an idiot, but I'm stuck on the san puzzle. You'll also have to forgive me, I don't know how to add spoiler tags. So I'm guessing, based on the pages you find, that the frost blossom is not supposed to be used, and instead you use two doppler discs, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get a second disc. I though it had something to do with burning the sans, but that doesn't seem to work. wat do.
using the burner that way only yields one honest result, telling you which girl wont give you the game over. and you cant mix the potion without all 4 ingredients, and mix at the sink when you do

Last edited:
OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WOO! 50 DLSITE SALES!! that was quick, i definitely recommend anyone thinking of selling a game on there be sure to announce well in advance cause it definitely boosts sales.

i'm only 3 battler portraits from the starting line of my rpg project, just need kiri's slave outfit and her base sex grapple and captured portrait now.

hmmm... What monsters to put in the first area (woods)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

scratching my head atm... did this game really take me 15 weeks to make?
that's a lot longer than expected... trying to remember what else ive been working on, i spent 2 days making a live2d model, if i figure out how to use that for smut i will.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

scratching my head atm... did this game really take me 15 weeks to make?
that's a lot longer than expected... trying to remember what else ive been working on, i spent 2 days making a live2d model, if i figure out how to use that for smut i will.
I dunno about anyone else, but 15 weeks sounds like some good progress. Also, maybe use it for your new game? Would it be difficult to implement? You might even revolutionize the western scene by using live2d models.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno about anyone else, but 15 weeks sounds like some good progress. Also, maybe use it for your new game? Would it be difficult to implement? You might even revolutionize the western scene by using live2d models.
there was a script for adding live2d to rpgmaker but i didn't understand it at all. (and it was for mv)
also it uses the animation part of it which i havent learned yet, i only made a facerig model

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there was a script for adding live2d to rpgmaker but i didn't understand it at all. (and it was for mv)
also it uses the animation part of it which i havent learned yet, i only made a facerig model
You totally should improve on that, although MV is a bit old iirc. Could be a hassle for people who want to play this game and don't have the rtp. Can the files be transferred over to VX Ace, or is it an absolute?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You totally should improve on that, although MV is a bit old iirc. Could be a hassle for people who want to play this game and don't have the rtp. Can the files be transferred over to VX Ace, or is it an absolute?
it uses javascript so it has to be mv, also, you realise mv is newer than ace right?

its only a prototype and theres no instructions for implementation

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it uses javascript so it has to be mv, also, you realise mv is newer than ace right?

its only a prototype and theres no instructions for implementation
I was not aware of the fact. Is it that VX Ace is easier to work with, or are people just being consistent with the popular thing when they use it?

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was not aware of the fact. Is it that VX Ace is easier to work with, or are people just being consistent with the popular thing when they use it?
pro's to using mv, bigger resolution, html5 export
cons - its annoying as fuck to most people ive talked to about it

im more likely to learn unity to make an interactive bj game with it, but still not likely unless my art gets better

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, nice art nice games and now time to play :D

I'm a simple h games player :):) iykwim

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, nice art nice games and now time to play :D

I'm a simple h games player :):) iykwim

Lemme know what you thought, also sorry but my next game will be a bit more complex

edit- also 100 sales woo

Last edited:

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes sir :)

begin
games = another games
if (games = more complex) {
games = more interesting :D;
} else {
wallawallawalla;
}
end.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes sir :)

begin
games = another games
if (games = more complex) {
games = more interesting :D;
} else {
wallawallawalla;
}
end.

ah the simple h games player thing was your sig i see

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I went ahead and bought this one, figured it was about time to see what azure has been up to with his latest game. Just finished it last night and I thought I should post my thoughts on it.

So what do I think? Its.......pretty alright actually. Its pretty much what its advertised as, a puzzle adventure game like Witch House, but with hentai instead of death.

The puzzles were good for Rpg maker standards. I never ran into any "How the hell was I supposed to figure that out?!" Type situations. Even the more challenging ones that left me stumped for a bit, ended with me going "Oh now I get it".

What I'm getting at is that none of the puzzles felt cheap or cryptic. They felt just right. maybe they could of been a bit harder but thats just probably me.

The story...uh its there I guess? Honestly it feels a bit rushed towards the end, you get a lot of information at the end of the game to help justify the plot, but it just comes off as last minute reasoning. To be fair though its not really that big of deal, and didn't really hurt my enjoyment or anything. It should of been better paced I guess is what I'm saying.

As for the CGs a.k.a the real reason to play these games :rolleyes:
they are also pretty good. Theres one for pretty much every lose scenario which is appreciated, though I was a bit disappointed when getting caught by the orc in the fire area just gives you the standard game over screen. Though as far as I'm aware thats the only exception. The writing is pretty hot as well, though maybe thats just because I'm so used to not being able to read these type of games, after all, English hentai rpg games are pretty rare. Especially compared to number of Japanese ones.

Either way, good stuff here. Though there really should be a way to hide the textbox in scenes so I could enjoy them more. I've seen it done before in Rpg maker vx ace, so I know it can be done. A CG room might also be a nice addition when you beat the game so you could view all the scenes in one place. Something to keep in mind for future games.

I did also find some bugs, nothing major though. Just some instances of invisible transfer events in the fire area. Specifically in the ice room, water room, and the fire gate room. There all one way transfers to those rooms actually. Again nothing major there. Theres also some walls I was able to walk through in the fire area as well. Nothing that broke the game or anything I could cheat with or get stuck. Its just an issue with the pass ability of some tiles on the walls probably.

Also is the talk option on the plant girls supposed to do anything? Cause it doesn't do anything when I select it.

Overall I say the game is worth buying if your a fan of mini puzzle adventures with hentai scenes on loss. Its about 1-2 hours long, which is fine cause its supposed to be a short game. Its pretty cheap too, so I say get it if you liked the demo or are interested in this type of game.

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I try to the demo first but stuck at the beginning , maybe i am suck at puzzle game or something !
Have Purple orb and Cell key....and also saw a way lead to somewhere near a switch at the left side ! But can`t even get past that place with only 14s :(:(:(

I try 15 minutes to past that place but still in the same place :mad::mad::mad:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I try to the demo first but stuck at the beginning , maybe i am suck at puzzle game or something !
Have Purple orb and Cell key....and also saw a way lead to somewhere near a switch at the left side ! But can`t even get past that place with only 14s :(:(:(

I try 15 minutes to past that place but still in the same place :mad::mad::mad:
are you holding shift to run?

EDIT- oh...you put the purple orb down in exchange for the red one, the red one opens the gate near the start

Last edited:

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It`s seem i manager to pass it by holding shift ! But stuck at the puzzle room ! I already have 5 purple orb and when I open the box i have a new purple orb again , is it somekind or mistake ?
I think it should be a new orb or something :confused:

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It`s seem i manager to pass it by holding shift ! But stuck at the puzzle room ! I already have 5 purple orb and when I open the box i have a new purple orb again , is it somekind or mistake ?
I think it should be a new orb or something :confused:
did you buy the dlsite version? that glitch only happens if you take the orb more than once, if you send me proof of purchase i can send you the fixed version (its also uncensored)

the alternative is restart and be sure to go get the purple orb first (go left), so when you come backk for it later the glitch doesnt trigger

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some people are still struggling with the first puzzle so

each time you enter the room, the code you have to guess is randomised
you may as well pull the lever with all the orbs as red, some people would check
how many of the others are too but i find this wastes too many turns so

all red
if any white orbs result, then figure out which are red by changing one at a time
to blue, if the number stays of white orbs decreases, change it back to red, stays the same, cycle to green, and leave it blue if the number of white orbs increases. then just do the same with green and purple. odds are youll get all 4 correct within the number of attempts

video examples

Last edited: