What's new

ACT [Azurezero] Yuki's Tale (RJ240852)

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Your art's really improved over the past year (seriously, Yuki's really goddamn cute). I think the game would've benefited from having regular, not-animated CGs to go along with more of the game overs (like the ballgag & blindfold orgy).

Aside: Debonosu Works has been using Live2D in their most recent games, but only animate a couple sex scenes per game (often one of the final boss's scene, though not always) -- probably because of the limitations you've run afoul of. Perhaps doing mostly CGs and only a couple animated scenes might be more practical for future projects?
I had trouble coming up with cgs to begin with, there were older ones that just didnt fit what i wanted.
yuki go 1b.png

the live2d ones themselves were more of an experiment than anything. i had a limited amount of inspiration so i was going all in on what i had.
i just felt... like i wanted to make like 2d animations and for one month i got 4 of them made.
that's a marielle's mansion madness made per month if i were able.

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the bundle of allmy games was pretty popular,so i've decided to extend that sale til like december 2019

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
not that it should matter here, but now a month has passed I was able to lower the price on dlsite to what it should be
kinda blown away that nearly 300 people bought it before...

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't suppose there is a gallery mode or save where I can see all the animations? It's a fun game, good gameplay and the rolling gives you a cool feel, but it's also long with a bunch of backtracking. I also may have missed out on some animations from defeating a boss first-try, or removing the gas, etc

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't suppose there is a gallery mode or save where I can see all the animations? It's a fun game, good gameplay and the rolling gives you a cool feel, but it's also long with a bunch of backtracking. I also may have missed out on some animations from defeating a boss first-try, or removing the gas, etc
no gallery im afraid, you'll have to use krongoka's video

OP
azurezero

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the current sale, Yuki's tale is 30% off, along with all my other games.

If you're buying multiples the 40usd bundle of everything is still available.