What's new

B&B Group 1 OOC

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: B&B Group 1 OOC

Tass, Alia expressed interest in the cursed items. That being said, I'm willing to part with the crown if you want it.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Reminder that I'm not doing unconsciousness at 0. All being at 0 HP does is open you to stat damage. Stat damage goes away at special rest areas, and upon finishing the dungeon.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Right. Well there you go really.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Basically my goal is to never take a player out of the game entirely, cause that's not fun. So you can always do SOMETHING under status effects, or at the very least do RP for bonuses to break out of them, and getting knocked to 0 HP or knocked up just opens you to temporary penalties, nothing worse.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Need people to confirm resting/doing something else. If you want to rest, remember that you get a bit more HP back if you write some RP/smut for your rest.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This reminds me of Cabin in the Woods, where everyone finds something and all are likely to result in something horrible happening.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Doubt it. By the way, it's time for me to disappear until Sunday again. I might be able to make one more post if need be, maybe, but after that... Well, classes end around 1 AM and after that it's a couple hours to get back home, so I'll be back in late afternoon/evening.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, thanks for the reminder!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Tass, if you want to control Alia's movements until my return, you have my permission. Just try not to get her fucked, please. If you don't want to... Eh, I suppose Arivia can handle her going autopilot in a fight, I hope? Remember, she has a veil that's essentially an invis scroll and sleep spell essence, meaning one HP less lost while casting.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure. Cast sleep lots, I can do that.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone else want to interact with the imp before you move to the secret basement?

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, as a heads up my posting is going to become a bit more sporadic next week cause of family and thanksgiving stuff. I'll still try to get up posts at least a couple times a day though.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone else want to interact with the imp before you move to the secret basement?
Speak now if you have anything else you want to discuss with the imp. I'm going to move you to the basement in an hour or so.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Give into the feelings. You know I would never put such an obvious bad option unless it was a trick :D

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry, a bit busy today. I'll post something tonight.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WHAT!? WHERE DID KARAZ GO!?

... OR WAS SHE NEVER THERE TO BEGIN WITH???

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just for my own records: who has which magic item(s), and do they have them equipped?

You've found:
---Ratsteel Dagger (Dagger; if it does damage equal to or greater than enemy toughness, it instakills the enemy unless they're a rare enemy immune to it's magic poison. Sneak attack and heroism damage counts towards this.)
---Amethyst Crown (Grants the ability to read surface thoughts, but makes the wearer Aroused at the start of every battle (MND+Communication DC 11+Level to cure) [Cursed]
---Succubus Harness (Grants immunity to entangling and grappling attacks, but gives the wearer a -5 penalty to resist mental effects) [Cursed]
---Shadow Veil (Invisibility Scroll; level 5)

I can just assume the Alia and Faeyna will always have their respective spell essences.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Arkeia has the crown and ratsteel dagger, but has both stowed right now. Grave's character has the scroll.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Alia also has the harness but not using it.