What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Looks like they need to compromise on content now.
Well it was fun while it lasted, bye bye expectations of all the suckers who wasted money on this project so far.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering that pretty much all of the game's content violated the community rules, we may well be getting an almost entirely different game back when it comes back up.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Considering that pretty much all of the game's content violated the community rules, we may well be getting an almost entirely different game back when it comes back up.
Simply off, the author needs to tell them to pound sand and find another option. Really, they'd probably have a better option of incorporating in HK as a small 1-employee online business.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is he on kickstarter? its weird his content is bannable when ive seen some spottier stuff from other creators

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
I'll keep a copy of what we have now, just in case.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
So Devs made the annoucement that Pateron has shutdown his game
Yes. There may be a way to salvage things. However, if Patreon hears any rumors of circumventing their rules, they'll shut it down again. As a community, we'd best keep that lowkey quiet. If this tenuous balancing act can be maintained just for the rest of the year, the game can be finally finished and everyone can move on from dealing with Patreon.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
This ain't no tragedy. The dev knew what they were getting into, they understood the nature of their content and Patreon's rules regarding it, but decided to go on and push the rules for a quick buck fully aware of the risk that their project might not see completion.

easy85

Reputation score
This ain't no tragedy. The dev knew what they were getting into, they understood the nature of their content and Patreon's rules regarding it, but decided to go on and push the rules for a quick buck fully aware of the risk that their project might not see completion.
Exactly.
At this point, I don't understand why he's still insisting on using patreon. Isn't there a bunch of alternatives like fantia or enty, which are made for this stuff? I know patreon has a bigger reach and it's more accessible but let's be honest here: he's not making a game for general public, but a dedicated audience with specific tastes.
He's trying to have his cake and eat it, and obviously, it's not going to work.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Exactly.
At this point, I don't understand why he's still insisting on using patreon. Isn't there a bunch of alternatives like fantia or enty, which are made for this stuff? I know patreon has a bigger reach and it's more accessible but let's be honest here: he's not making a game for general public, but a dedicated audience with specific tastes.
He's trying to have his cake and eat it, and obviously, it's not going to work.
Fanbase and sunk cost fallacy is my guess. Realisticly they've still got all the work they've already put into the game, the only thing patreon has lost them is their connection to their paying fans. Swapping would inevitably cost them some of those subscribers who for whatever reason fail to make the platform hop with them, but in my opinion thats still better than having no paying subscribers due to being deplatformed. Other than that, just plain inertia of having to go to the effort of setting up on a new site. it's not a huge amount of work, but it does require them to mentally cut their losses with patreon, which is surprisingly hard for many people to do.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
to quote:

so yeah, lot of things.
You got it. There's many variables in play, including just legitimately time and stress. Everyone's doing their best. There's good news coming, but we need to be careful so as not to ruin things again when the project is so close to completion. Just a bit longer and it'll be complete and a whole new site for a finished game can be found. Everything will work out as long as we work together. :)

Thatdude456

Reputation score
I know this thread is old af, but is there anywhere that i can see what the list of status effects actually do? Like reduced def, dmg, increased dmg taken etc

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The controls for this game are horrible, some stuff you have to use gamepad for, other you have to use keyboard for and it doesnt work very well.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Then don't use the gamepad.

The game plays just fine with just a keyboard.

Karls30730

Reputation score
If you want to buying this game, I need to warning you "DON'T BUY" !!!

This game's optimization is like a trash,even if you can playing in the test version.
So pls waiting until it fix.

English is not my native language so sorry if something I write is weird.
I'll go back to SuccubusHeaven ;(