What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think it's too early in development to be saying that. It's just a beta showing the basic enemies you will first run into. If there are more interesting enemies planned, it would come along later.
Pretty sure you completely misunderstood me and added WAY more to my comment than was intended. I meant that if there's nothing else but those enemies in the demo then I personally don't find it worth continuing to play the demo. Never said anything about the game not being worth it in the future.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
I've tried all three options listed at and restarted my computer each time. But no luck. I had this problem with my old PC several times but this is a new gaming rig so I wasn't expecting it to crop up again. Nothing I've looked into online has helped. Why does this keep happening?
Found a fix thanks to this guy:

Just download the dlls from here:

And extract/paste them on the game folder.

Edit: Or just grab them from the system32 folder from your windows.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a new post on developer's blog, announcing that they are adding more members to their team, and intend to start a Patreon.
Free Demos will continue, but supporters will get early access to new versions and other perks.
The next Demo should be in mid-October, and is expected to contain a new monster type, the first boss fight, and a tutorial, among other features.
Not just new members, they're teaming up with the Wolfzq, creator of Cursed Armor. It is why the author mentions the game will not have encryption later in the post because Cursed Armor 1 and 2 have some encryption based DRM.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Baidu link in the blogpost still works, albeit I had to disable Adblock and launch Chinese VPN to access the archive. Google drive link is toast tho.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can still download the game from GLair :

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure? I tried through that and it tried to get me to install some chinese app. Not sure its worth the risk at this point.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure? I tried through that and it tried to get me to install some chinese app. Not sure its worth the risk at this point.
Well damn you're right! It's where I got me demo from but it seems the link for that is down too. And yeah I tried the baidu link and it wants to me to install some weird chinese stuff and I was like NOPE.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Beta 0.5 is out!
Newly created creator's Patreon page: patreon.com/BFWZ
Blog post:
Download link:

Last edited by a moderator:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I would like to know too. I just finished the 0.4 beta and this update does not accept old save files. :(

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what is "MSVCP120.dll"? I had this issue before with another game but I gave up because I couldn't find how to fill in the gap.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a way to toggle fullscreen in the new version?

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save from this (0.5M) version with some (any, really) progress made? Preferrably one with sexual stats above 10. It looks like some of the variants or combination of spooge on the character, status(es), and leeches/facehuggers on the body can completely corrupt the save, causing the game to crash when attempting to load.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what is "MSVCP120.dll"? I had this issue before with another game but I gave up because I couldn't find how to fill in the gap.
Usually you need Microsoft visual C++ 2013 installed on your computer to fix this problem.

hd00d

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save from this (0.5M) version with some (any, really) progress made? Preferrably one with sexual stats above 10. It looks like some of the variants or combination of spooge on the character, status(es), and leeches/facehuggers on the body can completely corrupt the save, causing the game to crash when attempting to load.
Not sure if this works. Right before the boss but not sure if this will unlock all CG.

Attachments

dakilladj

Reputation score
Not sure if this works. Right before the boss but not sure if this will unlock all CG.
it doesn't what're the conditions for the 3rd? is it the mimic chest? and how would you get them to attack?

hd00d

Reputation score
it doesn't what're the conditions for the 3rd? is it the mimic chest? and how would you get them to attack?
No, it's the tentacles at hotspring. Just keep using it and eventually it will proc, I got it at the hotspring at the final area, the one that's right next to the first hole you dropped shortly after you burn the first black tentacle.