What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Not sure if this works. Right before the boss but not sure if this will unlock all CG.
Can you load from this save, go lose to the boss, then save in the boss lair immediately after the defeat scene and try to load that new save? My game crashes upon this exact behavior, but I'm not sure which one of the conditions/sets of conditions to blame it on. It is likely related to healer's sexual stats, being naked, having cum on the body or the combination thereof.

hd00d

Reputation score
Can you load from this save, go lose to the boss, then save in the boss lair immediately after the defeat scene and try to load that new save? My game crashes upon this exact behavior, but I'm not sure which one of the conditions/sets of conditions to blame it on. It is likely related to healer's sexual stats, being naked, having cum on the body or the combination thereof.
Or you can try all my saves. Let me know if you prefer a different filehost.

Usokitsuki

Reputation score
Thanks for the saves, they did clear some things up. It looks like something is happening with the game's permissions when saving/loading with any sexual stats present. Amusingly enough, neither of the saves you provided seemed to have any sexual stats whatsoever. I'm under the impression that the game is storing them in a different location in the newest version, which is what was causing my issue. Setting the game.exe to launch as administrator seems to have solved it.

hd00d

Reputation score
Yeah, I was testing a virign run before I reached the end and doubled back.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
I think an English version is coming for those who want to wait for that.

Last edited:

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have the same problem with RPG game made by people in genera:.
I game with CG only have a poor flavor and that the most common way to do game sadly.

But i know that a very early game so i can't spit on the soup that easly for this game, can hope improvement in art/animation.

hd00d

Reputation score
patreon.com/BFWZ

0.55 is out on Patreon.

Here are the changes from their blog:
English translation (about 70%)
1. The semen pool lurking tentacle trap event CG
2. Map of the semen pool tentacle altar
3. CG of the treasure chest devouring event
4. Newly added a standing drawing group where the treasure box monster devours the upper body
6. Most CGs are changed to two stages, divided into scripts of MC resististing and submission.
7. Added more MC voice

Last edited by a moderator:

Pic

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what is "MSVCP120.dll"? I had this issue before with another game but I gave up because I couldn't find how to fill in the gap.
I just fix this problem by getting the missing files from another game, just try to search the file in the search bar of your computer; if you are lucky as i was it's just a matter of a couple of copy-paste and then the game start (i didn't test if this method creates some problem during the playthrough yet)

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's me or save game from 0.5 doesnt work with 0.55?

Each time i change area, the game crash