What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

Eschation

Reputation score
New update. I think this is probably complete, but there are likely some bugs to figure out before I do an official release if folks want to playtest it.
When I start the game, the main character is moving ridiculously fast, to the point where she's pretty hard to control. Pushing the key for sprint only makes her faster.
I don't know if this is the only way to fix it:
I found that when you head to the Knights' HQ to do the "mission" where the sorceress lady gets captured, you can attempt to leave (this is before starting the mission, while you're still in the HQ) and get some sort of "but thou must" message.
After the attempt to leave, the speed corrected to a much more manageable level.

muninkai

Reputation score
When I start the game, the main character is moving ridiculously fast, to the point where she's pretty hard to control. Pushing the key for sprint only makes her faster.
I don't know if this is the only way to fix it:
I found that when you head to the Knights' HQ to do the "mission" where the sorceress lady gets captured, you can attempt to leave (this is before starting the mission, while you're still in the HQ) and get some sort of "but thou must" message.
After the attempt to leave, the speed corrected to a much more manageable level.
The speed anomaly is very weird, but I don't know how to fix it. I don't have RPGM, I'm just working directly with the coding files and I am not sure what parameter the game is using to accelerate the player on those missions, or if it is just a bug. I'll add it to the Known Issues. It fixes itself after the tutorial.

Eschation

Reputation score
The speed anomaly is very weird, but I don't know how to fix it. I don't have RPGM, I'm just working directly with the coding files and I am not sure what parameter the game is using to accelerate the player on those missions, or if it is just a bug. I'll add it to the Known Issues. It fixes itself after the tutorial.
I wondered if it might fix itself after the tutorial as well.
My fix basically didn't do anything then, I think, because my method fixes it just before you enter the last tutorial mission.

I believe I also encountered a similar glitch when I loaded a game (this had nothing to do with the intro/tutorial), but it fixed itself shortly afterward. I think I loaded the game from within a session, as opposed from the starting screen. I don't remember much about that particular instance beyond that, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case it helps you in some way.

Last edited:

muninkai

Reputation score
I wondered if it might fix itself after the tutorial as well.
My fix basically didn't do anything then, I think, because my method fixes it just before you enter the last tutorial mission.
I believe I also encountered a similar glitch when I loaded a game, but it fixed itself shortly afterward. I don't remember much about it beyond that (I can add that I believe I loaded the game from within a game session, and neither the before nor after involved the intro/tutorial), but I thought I'd throw it out there in case it helps you in some way.
Yeah, it's hard to gauge the player speed visually, but I'm pretty sure it's just that the devs applied a speed modifier on the tutorial that is interacting strangely with the speed modifier I added because I find the default movement speed in RPGM games to be unbearable (and it was easier than modding in an auto-dash feature). If I could figure that out, I'd fix it, but for now I'm just going to add a disclaimer when starting the prologue.

muninkai

Reputation score

ENGr0.4 - Pre-Release
- Changed apostrophe characters in text to have less excessive spacing
- Tweaks to all text
- Fixed error with summonable enemies

~*~KNOWN ISSUES~*~
1) Quests and research dialogues can overflow, causing weird interactions while selecting an option. To my knowledge they are all fixed, but I could be wrong. Hold down Ctrl when selecting an option to bypass if it is behaving strangely.
2) The Giant Demon enemy speaks in some kind of slang/slurs their speech and I can't figure out what the fuck he's trying to say. If you are fluent in Japanese and want to translate about 30 lines of probably very simple dialogue, shoot me a DM on F95. In the meantime, his line are just made up whole cloth based on him being an idiot.
3) In both the Tutorial and when skipping it there is some kind of speed modifier causing Raina to move very fast for the first two or three map transitions. This issue does resolve itself.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not sure how we managed to let this slip under the radar for so long, but please do not use this thread for translation discussion. If you are translating this game and wish to keep people updated about it, create a thread in the Translation section.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
An English version has just been released on .
Not English preview or info about the origin of the translation.

Just hope that if it's Muninkai's fan translation, the dev at least got his approval.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't remember this game at all, but reading my old comments it was apparently a PITA to play, so that's going to be a pass from me.