What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys is there any way to get un-pregnant(not sure if that's a word), and how to kill those mobs that are "resistant" to one tipe of damage(all i have is a healing skill and just sword blows, so basically i can't hit them)
sorry for bad english

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
guys is there any way to get un-pregnant(not sure if that's a word), and how to kill those mobs that are "resistant" to one tipe of damage(all i have is a healing skill and just sword blows, so basically i can't hit them)
sorry for bad english
Sleep in bed a few times and she will give birth and will revert back to her normal body and stats.

Go to the knight HQ, talk to the girl at the right side of the counter and choose to research new weapons. For upgrade level 1 you will need 2000 resources and will get the fire sword, ice sword and better rapier. Each mob type has a corresponding elemental weakness so make sure to keep upgrading as the boss mobs basically requires you to have the proper weapon type to defeat.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah I honestly can't figure out the 2nd bosses weakness. Holy is resistant and all the other elements do 0 damage to him as well as non-elemental attacks.

someotherguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The wraith guy? Just keep using the purification skill. You should be getting a little dialogue after each use, if not you need to talk to the red(pink?)haired girl in the command center/tent and she'll mention repeated uses. After the 5th or 6th use he should die along with all his summoned minions.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I genuinely did not expect this to ever release, damn

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can someone help with that problem? :/

View attachment 25384
You're missing the file from the audio/BGM folder of the game.
1) check the game specified folder. Is there any file with messed up name ?
a) yes => i) download & extract with your PC using Japanese local setting (or set winrar to use Japanese setting) ii) download the game from another source (if not bought legally), the uploaded file are messed up
b) no => download & install the rpg maker VX ace RTP using japanese local setting

2) problem solved
a) yes => enjoy the game
b) no => Go to the sound/ bgm folder if there some file with Japanese name in there
i) yes -> check if there the name missing. If yes, it's a non japanese vs japanese that mess up the name (copy & paste from the error message).
ii) no , download the trial from dl site and copy paste all the sound floder to your game folder

3) Still not working ? remove any japanese character from the game folder path.
- Still not working, do the same to the exe if it got a japanese name
- last try, move the game folder directly at the start of the HD and make it short (like rename it to c:\game\game.exe)

4 If nothing work, I'm out of idea

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Translation: "Fixed some bugs."
There are some major ones such as stuck at black screens after certain scenes and progressing stopping stuff, hopefully they managed to catch most of those...

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You're missing the file from the audio/BGM folder of the game.
1) check the game specified folder. Is there any file with messed up name ?
a) yes => i) download & extract with your PC using Japanese local setting (or set winrar to use Japanese setting) ii) download the game from another source (if not bought legally), the uploaded file are messed up
b) no => download & install the rpg maker VX ace RTP using japanese local setting

2) problem solved
a) yes => enjoy the game
b) no => Go to the sound/ bgm folder if there some file with Japanese name in there
i) yes -> check if there the name missing. If yes, it's a non japanese vs japanese that mess up the name (copy & paste from the error message).
ii) no , download the trial from dl site and copy paste all the sound floder to your game folder

3) Still not working ? remove any japanese character from the game folder path.
- Still not working, do the same to the exe if it got a japanese name
- last try, move the game folder directly at the start of the HD and make it short (like rename it to c:\game\game.exe)

4 If nothing work, I'm out of idea
Hey thanks for the ideas. Yeah the file names in the BGM are almost all messed up. I tried to set my PC to japanese (already did that on my last w7 PC and it worked but now not so much with w10 anymore) but it didn't worked. Then i downloaded winrar in japanese but i got the same result.

No idea what it is but thank you for your efforts.^^

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hey thanks for the ideas. Yeah the file names in the BGM are almost all messed up. I tried to set my PC to japanese (already did that on my last w7 PC and it worked but now not so much with w10 anymore) but it didn't worked. Then i downloaded winrar in japanese but i got the same result.

No idea what it is but thank you for your efforts.^^
So, is your problem coming from a legal downloaded from the shop archive or a shared archive.
If the later, try another uploader.
If it's a legal download or you're certain it's properly uploaded, then the problem is with your PC setting.

I personally haven't had any problem yet with win 10, so dunno if I'm lucky (or you are unlucky), or if you made a mistake somewhere.
so, 1) are you using Japanese local setting (do not check the beta option in the language setting) ?
2) Do you have an up to date winrar / winzip version ? You might want to uninstall it and reinstall a recent version if your is old.
3) when uncompressing the archive, instead of right clicking "extract here" or "extract to..." - start winrar. Ctrl + E (or option => name encoding), then select Japanese (number 932). Then try to uncompress the archive.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So, is your problem coming from a legal downloaded from the shop archive or a shared archive.
If the later, try another uploader.
If it's a legal download or you're certain it's properly uploaded, then the problem is with your PC setting.

I personally haven't had any problem yet with win 10, so dunno if I'm lucky (or you are unlucky), or if you made a mistake somewhere.
so, 1) are you using Japanese local setting (do not check the beta option in the language setting) ?
2) Do you have an up to date winrar / winzip version ? You might want to uninstall it and reinstall a recent version if your is old.
3) when uncompressing the archive, instead of right clicking "extract here" or "extract to..." - start winrar. Ctrl + E (or option => name encoding), then select Japanese (number 932). Then try to uncompress the archive.
Yeah i'm pretty sure the problem comes from my side. Funny thing is i have quite a few RPG Maker VX Ace games of japanese origin and some have normal file names and others fucked up ones. Beats me why this is a thing since i did the exact same unpacking steps the entire time. I used the Mega download someone posted a page ago for the game but i also tried the trial from DLsite and it's the same story.

I'll try some more to solve it but if it doesn't work i won't bother anymore. X3 I have W10 for almost 2 months now and...yeah...smack me for it but imo W7 wasn't half as weird as W10 is. X3

Edit: I got trolled hard from windows. I set the locale to japanese (the whole unicode thingy) and when i checked again it was still at that but it looks like it wasn't accepted. After i set it back to what it normally is and set japan again it got accepted. X3

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Don't feel to bad... Window is so complex now that even microsoft window support tech's don't know how it work and how to solve out of textbook problems -_-

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Played through a few of the bad endings, have to say kinda underwhelmed.

The art is quite meh compared to the "cover" image shown on the product page. What's with those weird nipples on the standing art?

When playing the demo, it cuts off the "Walls destroyed" ending abruptly saying there will be more in the actual release. Thought will be some sort of extra stage where you get to wander around the city after it has been taken over and get mini events here and there like with some other RPG maker games out there, but nope, it's just one short ending cutscene...

Maybe I was just expecting too much, I guess?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Played through a few of the bad endings, have to say kinda underwhelmed.

The art is quite meh compared to the "cover" image shown on the product page. What's with those weird nipples on the standing art?

When playing the demo, it cuts off the "Walls destroyed" ending abruptly saying there will be more in the actual release. Thought will be some sort of extra stage where you get to wander around the city after it has been taken over and get mini events here and there like with some other RPG maker games out there, but nope, it's just one short ending cutscene...

Maybe I was just expecting too much, I guess?
Well, the game was announced like 5 years ago, with a few hype period before disapearing for about a year before wham : just reapering for it's release.
Conscious or not, I'll say we all had high expectation of it. Hard to live up to 5 years worth of hyping ...

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the funny thing is the destroyed town stuff is all in the files just alot of it ends abruptly or theres events placed with not much there who knows might even see a update if the game sells enough

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the funny thing is the destroyed town stuff is all in the files just alot of it ends abruptly or theres events placed with not much there who knows might even see a update if the game sells enough
I have the sneaky suspicion that the destroyed town is the gallery stage that's to be used in the gallery release on sept 2.