What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Le dernier saint chevalier

excuse for my almost non-existant french understanding (and english isn't my first language either) but isn't the title "the last saint knight"? what's all the fuss about?
Oh man! I'm excellent at this stuff! (History major)

'Saint' in English would be a title added as a prefix to a name, just like 'Knight' would be. This presents a whole bunch of problems for the title as it's used there, such as:

1) If it's 'The Last Saint Knight' It would imply that Knight would be the character's name or something.

2)Similarly if it's 'The Last Saint Knight' it would imply that knight should be the honorific, in which case it should be first and Saint would be the character.

3)Neither one would work after the name, such as we have "Saint Patrick" or "Knights of the Round table" but not Patrick Saint/Round Table Knights.

4)Saint Knight, in the medieval context, would actually be an unusual title anyway because all knights were required to take an uphold vows, whereas a saint was canonized for their deeds after death, even in circumstances when people like the Pope were very aware that they were dealing with a seriously holy icon (Look up for some more reading there), meaning that the title Saint Knight is very loaded terminology, but close enough to a proper phrase that it got jimmies rustled.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I whole heartedly disagree with Mitsuko X comparison, i know he just updated. And i recently played the new demo, which is why i remembered him because he was close in mind. Even so he still has his prior demo on his blog which is from August last year. So tell me i am wrong when i say that his updates are few and far inbetween. Though he has started streaming his progress we see none of it translated into the game. Which is quite the dissapointment :C Because that is also a game i like very much :C

Well isn't he just venting his dissapointment about the game delays? Though i do agree he might've done it, in a not so constructive way. He still is pretty much just venting the dissapointment.
Well, if your definition of 'update' means actual release then frankly most games would have very little (like, would 'fixed 1 typo' count as new 'update' for you?)

By updates I mean giving the people waiting information (like what's done in this period, or if something happened), which would at least let us know it's still being worked on.

Venting about game delays, especially venting at the author, seem like a rather jerkish move though. Like, yeah, sure, you as the audience is disappointed the game isn't out yet.
Guess what? THE AUTHOR TOO FEELS BAD ABOUT IT TOO.
Do you think it feels good to miss deadline on releasing products that would make them income?
Now, some asshole who have only invested 'waiting' (i.e. waited til someone else updated the thread) come in and start whining, do you think that wouldn't be infuriating?

The authors are human too, and if the cause of delay is something that already made them feel down to begin with (for example, the PC that have the project died) then they might just declare quit in that moment of fury.
(case in point, Phil Fish)

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please god, don't make it came out like the game that 'No Man Play' anymore...

but I want to ask you guys something...
Is this game still going on right? I mean after so many delays...
(and damn he got nice rig)

btw saint is holy people right? so I think 'holy knight' is okay in this one (besides it is the fictional world so the dev can always make up some of the nonsense in their world)

I hope it got corruption (with enslavement, rape, torture, pregnancy, egging, human pet, human livestock) and virgin route in it

sorry for bad English and being that guy

Bryanis

Reputation score

please god, don't make it came out like the game that 'No Man Play' anymore...

but I want to ask you guys something...
Is this game still going on right? I mean after so many delays...
(and damn he got nice rig)

btw saint is holy people right? so I think 'holy knight' is okay in this one (besides it is the fictional world so the dev can always make up some of the nonsense in their world)

I hope it got corruption (with enslavement, rape, torture, pregnancy, egging, human pet, human livestock) and virgin route in it

sorry for bad English and being that guy
Well, judging by the dl site page and the blog comment, the game is still officialy "WIP", witouth release date announced.

As dor the game's name, there 've been a few debat already, and it's not clear if it's right or wrong in french (depend a lot of what is really mean by the title -> need to get more info, like in game info about MC and story; and it also really depend what kind of french you use - old french, nowaday french; if you're using only gramatically correct or the kind of french that is used everyday even if not really fully correct... :p).

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro.

Found this game on my old HDD. Still the demo, I haven't found anything on the usual sites, is this still WIP? If so, dear god this needs to get released!!!!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro.

Found this game on my old HDD. Still the demo, I haven't found anything on the usual sites, is this still WIP? If so, dear god this needs to get released!!!!
I've been stalking their blog daily, no update for a year (last post was Feb 9th back in 2016)

Is it dead? I'm hoping no but at this point I wouldn't frustrate myself waiting, there's others to be excited about.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so still no updates huh...
sorry for the necro but... I still have some hope left in this one so I'll be waiting here until they tell us that they gonna kill it or not

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It’s bloody effing alive.

Was checking upcoming game releases on dlsite and noticed this game had its release window changed to August 2019.

Further investigation revealed that there’s actually been a new blog post at
with a dlsite submissin date listed as August 29th.

Also a new tab of the system section of the game website detailing a defense game mode?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was about ready to lay a report on a "does anyone have a link?" post. But I am very bloody surprised.

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't now about this one. Very promising indeed! As i agree, about strategy, artwork e.t.c (amazing) there is also system, when heroine loose many times, she will wear revealing clothes.... niiiice!

nnescio

Reputation score
It’s bloody effing alive.

Was checking upcoming game releases on dlsite and noticed this game had its release window changed to August 2019.

Further investigation revealed that there’s actually been a new blog post at
with a dlsite submissin date listed as August 29th.

Also a new tab of the system section of the game website detailing a defense game mode?
Might, but it seems more like a Bad End scenario if you let the city's Defense stat fall down to 0. (Also seems like Defense is one of the city stats/logistics you have to manage by running missions and/or contributing resources, like in, say, Venus Blood games. So more like an action point tax that recharges when you do certain things)

I disagree, "le dernier Saint Chevalier" doesn't work in french.
It could be :
- Le dernier Paladin
- Le dernier Croisé
- Le dernier chevalier béni
- Le dernier chevalier saint (but this one is really weird either way )

Why would the title be translated in french anyway, i didn't get it ?

P.S. Nous sommes partout, il n'existe pas un seul pays ni un seul recoin du web qui ne soit occupé par des français, impossible de nous échapper. ;-)

Oh man! I'm excellent at this stuff! (History major)

'Saint' in English would be a title added as a prefix to a name, just like 'Knight' would be. This presents a whole bunch of problems for the title as it's used there, such as:

1) If it's 'The Last Saint Knight' It would imply that Knight would be the character's name or something.

2)Similarly if it's 'The Last Saint Knight' it would imply that knight should be the honorific, in which case it should be first and Saint would be the character.

3)Neither one would work after the name, such as we have "Saint Patrick" or "Knights of the Round table" but not Patrick Saint/Round Table Knights.

4)Saint Knight, in the medieval context, would actually be an unusual title anyway because all knights were required to take an uphold vows, whereas a saint was canonized for their deeds after death, even in circumstances when people like the Pope were very aware that they were dealing with a seriously holy icon (Look up for some more reading there), meaning that the title Saint Knight is very loaded terminology, but close enough to a proper phrase that it got jimmies rustled.
Eh, I give them an A (or B+, rather) for effort. At least it wasn't as bad as... *cringe* « La Grondement du Haine ».

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry to nerco, but this had been anounced to be release in 29 of this month. Yes, they finally finish to rebuild the game form scratch.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm playing the trial again, and I'm having a good time.

According to their blog, the full release has quite a few bugs; the fixed version is scheduled to be released on Aug. 30. A version with recollection room/gallery is slated for a Sept. 2 release.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm playing the trial again, and I'm having a good time.

According to their blog, the full release has quite a few bugs; the fixed version is scheduled to be released on Aug. 30. A version with recollection room/gallery is slated for a Sept. 2 release.

Wait so this ver still doesn't have recollection room?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
for our bilingual brethren, how is the story and writing?