What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Bad Kitty Games] Harem Collector

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem Collector

Public Update! A fair amount of new content, too.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure someone already has made this but here's a list of what the characters like for the game. Although I haven't done it for the December release yet.

View attachment HC likes.txt

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure someone already has made this but here's a list of what the characters like for the game. Although I haven't done it for the December release yet.

View attachment 18786
just in case you didnt know

also you should ignore the optimized start guide i wrote. it's old, and i can't be bothered to update it

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game just keeps getting better. throughly pleased with the development

YetAnotherLurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just thought I'd remind folks here that this still exists, development continues, and it's still awesome. There was a February leak of a Patreon preview release, and a March release is planned.

Available at NoMoshing's site, of course.

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit snacks, I finally was able to recover my password.

Anyway, uh, yeah, Harem Collector is still updating, and you can get the latest version at

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit snacks, I finally was able to recover my password.

Anyway, uh, yeah, Harem Collector is still updating, and you can get the latest version at
huh. I thought this game was complete.

I never got around to playing the previous version though. Oh well, time to delete it and download the fresh one.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OH, an update? Awesome. 2 Actually. I didn't notice the previous update either. I know what I'll be playing this week :)

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OH, an update? Awesome. 2 Actually. I didn't notice the previous update either. I know what I'll be playing this week :)
Please enjoy it! And let me know what you think of the changes!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please enjoy it! And let me know what you think of the changes!
Guess it must be dishartening to mention an update and not get any comments back about it other than "I thought this was done"

Sorry.

I'm mostly putting off playing it because I don't have my old saves. It's going to take hours to get caught up before I can even start the new parts.

I mean, I'd need to replay the whole thing anyway just for the reminders, but I don't have that sort of time right now.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait... you mean the old save can get carried over to a new version? And for all this time I end up replaying the whole game whenever NoMoshing releases a new version (although to be fair I do thoroughly enjoy my playthrough).

Personally I still think the final version should implement some repeatable guild quest, or other way to pass time (like sleeping in bed, or Ring of Lust's clock if I remember correctly) since right now the game feels like a practice at optimization with limited number of days you have. You either try to go for a max profit run, or a max relationship run with NPCs. Although that's mainly due to my love of grindy single player game like Elona, or all the games Nippon Ichi makes and I imagine most people probably feels the current method is an actual breath of fresh air.

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I mean, I'd need to replay the whole thing anyway just for the reminders, but I don't have that sort of time right now.
That's fair. It is a bit of an undertaking at this point. A lot of stuff has been refined or changed, so expect a slightly different experience on some things.

Wait... you mean the old save can get carried over to a new version?
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. If you move all your SaveXX.rvdata2 and Replay.rvdata2 into the new fold every time you update, you'll be able to keep all your progress. And compound your h-scene replay data in case you make different choices on every playthrough.

Personally I still think the final version should implement some repeatable guild quest, or other way to pass time (like sleeping in bed, or Ring of Lust's clock if I remember correctly) since right now the game feels like a practice at optimization with limited number of days you have.
Well, keep in mind that because of the investment system, any sort of repeatable way to pass time basically result in the player generating infinite money. I could implement something like a deadline, but I find that deadlines just stress me out. I want time to be a resource that you need to manage in the game, but instead of counting down I'm counting up.

So, play optimally if that's fun for you, but if it isn't, then... don't. You'll probably be fine, and anything that you don't around to before the closing chapter can be completed in postgame.

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hot and fresh, the August update is here!

Changes on the .

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hot and fresh, the August update is here!

Changes on the .

You're the best man!

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone! It's update time!

Changes on the .

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here, for those who wish to avoid lot's of pain:

Made it a while back. :D

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.24.5 is live!

Changes are listed on the .

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i just found this game its fun but it seems kinda buggy with quests and girl recruitment like i got ino without even doing anything for her she just randomly joined me and the quest when collecting debts after collecting two it told me to go back like i had already collected all three