What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Bad Kitty Games] Harem Collector

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Harem Collector

i just found this game its fun but it seems kinda buggy with quests and girl recruitment like i got ino without even doing anything for her she just randomly joined me and the quest when collecting debts after collecting two it told me to go back like i had already collected all three
The issue with Ino is known and will be fixed both in the backer mini-update coming out this Wednesday as well as the next public release coming in January. We apologize but we won't be released a version 0.24.10 with fixes to this bug and more due to how far along we're into the backer mini-update and all.

As for the issue with the quest 'A Forge Too Far', when you say that you had only collected 2, I must ask did you also have Doll (green haired girl who you get to set her name)? As one of the people you need to collect their debt is broke and instead gives you Doll to turn in as payment, of which the bank does not accept, resulting in the quest advancing once you have the other two payments. If this is not what you meant by you only had 2 but the quest acted like you had three I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask for some more details as I'm not entirely sure what is going on which makes it difficult to identify a possible bug.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i had grabbed doll first then went to the illusion guy and the quest said to go back to the bank also i just got the sister and it gave Eulania right out of the blue after giving the sister the collar also is the world events random like right now im trying to encounter bronwyn

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i had grabbed doll first then went to the illusion guy and the quest said to go back to the bank also i just got the sister and it gave Eulania right out of the blue after giving the sister the collar
Oh, that's probably an issue more with how the quest log works. We'll look at it and see if we can tune it up a bit, thanks for pointing it out!

And you got Eulania after recruiting Meline? That's weird.... Could you give more details about what happened? As many as you can would be preferable as I'm having trouble figuring out where to look for such a bug...

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

went to the bakery recruited meline the next day checked my followers and eulania was there

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

went to the bakery recruited meline the next day checked my followers and eulania was there
That is interesting... Just out of curiosity have you completed the 'Phantom Breaker Battleground' quest? As that's the quest that's supposed to give you Eulania. I'll be looking into this bug as it sounds really weird, so thanks for drawing it to my attention, but just felt that I should ask just in case.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nope started the game from the beginning got a few followers then went to get meline and then it gave me eulania

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nope started the game from the beginning got a few followers then went to get meline and then it gave me eulania
Huh.... If I may, do you have a save file from either right before you recruited Meline or sometime afterwards that I could have a copy of? I'm having trouble finding where the bug could be coming from and I think it might help...

Edit: OH! Did you start a new game+? There was a bug that if you started a new game+ as a warlord, you'd become a phantom knight in the new game, which then means that once you completed Day 1 (the tutorial where you get Alina I refer to as day 0) Eulania will get +4 affection regardless as to if you've completed her quest thus she'll show up in the followers list. If this is the bug that has happened, you'll be happy to hear that we've dealt with this problem though again we're too far into the backer mini-update to release a version 0.24.10, so you'll either have to wait for the backer Mini-update or the January release if that's the case! Sorry!

Last edited:

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

samething happened with ino after i finished the cult place in westcastle gave me ino with no explanation but with eulania i pretty much started a new game got healbot doll and then went to talk to meline and the next day it showed i recruited those girls without even doing there quests tho they dont show up in the mansion yea i think i did do a new game plus

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also is there an easy way to recruit bronwyn i have yet to encounter her in the world

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

samething happened with ino after i finished the cult place in westcastle gave me ino with no explanation but with eulania i pretty much started a new game got healbot doll and then went to talk to meline and the next day it showed i recruited those girls without even doing there quests tho they dont show up in the mansion
I see, sounds like you might have experienced the bug I described in my edit to my last post. But to reiterate, there's a bug in the game where if you start a new game+ as a warlord, you end up as a phantom knight. This makes it so that once you end day 1 (the tutorial where you get Alina counts as day 0 thus won't incur this) her affection will go from -1 to 3, which then means that she appears on the followers list. Ino has a similar situation in that a more recent update to the game made it so that you could get her 'scene' anytime instead of just after you recruit her, and since her scene gives her +5 affection, she ends up at 4 which means that she shows up in the followers list.

Assuming that this is the problem, both bugs have been dealt with thus all future releases of the game won't have them. We apologize for the inconvenience but hope you'll bear with us for any further waiting to have these (along with several other) bugs dealt with!

Edit:
also is there an easy way to recruit bronwyn i have yet to encounter her in the world
You must complete a total of 5 quests (as they show up in your quest log under 'completed') for the Bronwyn encounter to happen. If you want quests that you can complete without ending the day, try checking out 'Cannery Can Can', 'Everyday I'm Smugglin'", and "Pusher's Lament" on the wiki. "Lord of the Castle" (the tutorial quest) also counts so just complete any of the quests that Alina gives you along with those and you'll be able to encounter Bronwyn!

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx for the info and the help with the bug explanation hopefully i can avoid those bugs

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx for the info and the help with the bug explanation hopefully i can avoid those bugs
No problem, happy to help! It's thanks to fans like yourself that we find most of these bugs and manage to deal with them! So thank you for reporting bugs and asking questions! While the bugs you reported were already dealt with, you never know when you're the first one to find a bug and in such an event a bug report helps us TREMENDOUSLY! Hope you enjoy the game!

Still_Here_Guys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the Research Material quest, why couldn't I open the chest containing Philosopher Stone? I can open only the mimics and Antikythera..

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the Research Material quest, why couldn't I open the chest containing Philosopher Stone? I can open only the mimics and Antikythera..
I think that you might have hit the mimic limit. What happens is that once you encounter 3 mimics all the chests lock and you can't open anymore that day. There is currently no way to return to the tower (though one is planned for later). If you wish to get the Philospher's stone but got locked out of the chests, after completing the quest there is a guy in the Westcastle Outer district who will sell it to you for about 125k sil if I recall correctly. He only appears if you didn't get the philospher's stone during Research Materials as he says that he stole the philospher's stone from there.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in this game is there no way to grind lvls also is the days limited or what

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in this game is there no way to grind lvls also is the days limited or what
There are several ways to grind. A list of all the places can be found on the "Random Quests" page of the wiki. We apologize if that's not very intuitive and all we're looking at ways to improve on the search feature on the wiki.

As for days being limited, sorta. Currently there is an item in the golden chest in front of the Northmarket Manor called the Timetuner that can be used infinitely for as many days as you like, but that is a tool to help players get to experience all the content currently in the game and won't be around in the final release. Though the final release will have another way to have infinite days available after you complete the final quest line (which is not currently in the game), but that is currently not in the game. So to answer your question, the days are not limited as long as you're willing to open and make use of the items in the development chest.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*Random stuff*

It's kind of a shame that this game doesn't have a few bad endings related to the girls. Personally i like characters like Mitamazuka Youki from big bang age and just saying but... she got me in her bad ending without a way out. However i understand that with a big cast of characters it's harder to do things.

*Feedback*

About the game itself is quite good but i don't know why sometimes i get a weird feeling, perhaps because there are many things that are too simple?, trying to give feedback on this points i feel like the satisfaction system needs quite a bit of love and that investments need more expansion. It's just that i feel it incomplete, perhaps it is only me on that point.

And about missables, is it possible to just turn on the item so that i can find them faster?, it's a bit of a shame that i need to use a guide or use the item 1000 times before a find something.

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*Random stuff*

It's kind of a shame that this game doesn't have a few bad endings related to the girls. Personally i like characters like Mitamazuka Youki from big bang age and just saying but... she got me in her bad ending without a way out. However i understand that with a big cast of characters it's harder to do things.

*Feedback*

About the game itself is quite good but i don't know why sometimes i get a weird feeling, perhaps because there are many things that are too simple?, trying to give feedback on this points i feel like the satisfaction system needs quite a bit of love and that investments need more expansion. It's just that i feel it incomplete, perhaps it is only me on that point.

And about missables, is it possible to just turn on the item so that i can find them faster?, it's a bit of a shame that i need to use a guide or use the item 1000 times before a find something.
In regards to the bad ending, well while it's not quite what you're talking about, the game does offer a bad ending if you take out a loan from the bank and fail to pay it off in 30 days (something that is in fact possible in the current game without the Timetuner). As far as I know though, we currently don't have plans to add in a lot more, if any, bad endings beyond that, sorry!

In regards to the satisfaction and investment systems, you're not the first person to want a bit more from them so I'll talk with NM sometime and see if we might be able to spruce up the satisfaction menu sometime as we have been meaning to update it. Though in regards to investments, for the most part I don't imagine they'll be getting a lot changed to them, but you never know.

In regards to the missables, when you 'turn on the item' are you referring to the seeker's stone? Because if so we actually do plan on fixing that up so that it's passively on at all times. However there's actually some bugs with the seeker's stone currently so we'll be fixing those as to prevent those bugs from becoming bigger issues, so the update to the seeker's stone won't make it into the backer mini-update coming out this Wednesday but do expect to see it in the public January release!

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In regards to the bad ending, well while it's not quite what you're talking about, the game does offer a bad ending if you take out a loan from the bank and fail to pay it off in 30 days (something that is in fact possible in the current game without the Timetuner). As far as I know though, we currently don't have plans to add in a lot more, if any, bad endings beyond that, sorry!

In regards to the satisfaction and investment systems, you're not the first person to want a bit more from them so I'll talk with NM sometime and see if we might be able to spruce up the satisfaction menu sometime as we have been meaning to update it. Though in regards to investments, for the most part I don't imagine they'll be getting a lot changed to them, but you never know.

In regards to the missables, when you 'turn on the item' are you referring to the seeker's stone? Because if so we actually do plan on fixing that up so that it's passively on at all times. However there's actually some bugs with the seeker's stone currently so we'll be fixing those as to prevent those bugs from becoming bigger issues, so the update to the seeker's stone won't make it into the backer mini-update coming out this Wednesday but do expect to see it in the public January release!
It's good to know about the satisfaction system and the stone, and about the investments i think it is more because i played alone xp and in that game you could invest even more on the farm, do a few quests and do quite a few interesting things after that, perhaps i'm a bit influenced by it.

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's good to know about the satisfaction system and the stone, and about the investments i think it is more because i played alone xp and in that game you could invest even more on the farm, do a few quests and do quite a few interesting things after that, perhaps i'm a bit influenced by it.
Hmm... Well I've got a few ideas as to some ways that might help improve the investments but I will say don't get your hopes up, the game has already suffered quite a bit of feature creep which has made the game a lot bigger than it was before, though with the new investment system, adding a bit more depth to the investments isn't entirely out of the question... Especially since some of us min-maxers have been finding the investments rather wanting in monetary value with the later game quests out-classing the total value you get from investments (without the aid of the Timetuner that is). Also thanks for mentioning Alone XP, I'll check it out sometime when I've got a chance to see if it would help give us some ideas that would work well for us.

If I may, do you have any more specific suggestions or games that you might think are a good example of a more interesting satisfaction menu? While I again can't promise any specifics about what'll happen with the satisfaction menu, I at least have been having a bit of trouble placing my finger on ways to improve the satisfaction menu as a whole.

Last edited: