What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Bad Kitty Games] Harem Collector

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
recruiting the orange and aple alchemist - i get the stone and the chiks go to manor after i fix the lab - here the question this game have methods of upgrade the facilities of manor or girls dont go in harem?
if has how i upgrade?
Sorry about the delay, been rather busy for the past few months! Anyways, currently the only way to upgrade your various facilities (such as how effective the alchemy lab is) requires you to raise the relationship of the people who work in said facility. Not all of them (like the blacksmith) have such an option but several of them do. Hope that helps!

2095conash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Harem Collector Update v0.36 is now available for everyone!

Highlights of this version include:

Orange Kid's love quest is now available! Help her complete her alchemical research by exploring the sealed-off depths of the Westcastle Alchemists' Guild, and receive the single most powerful relationship bonus in the game- and another chance to show her your “magnum” opus!

The Southport Manor can now be obtained, completing the collection of player housing! A long-forgotten wizard has sealed a secret laboratory within an unassuming hovel in the Southport University district... and hidden within is the clockwork automaton maid, Pandora!

Possibly the most unique dungeon in the game can now be explored... the fanboy-ridden, BO-smelling depths of GearCon, the Middle Kingdom's foremost clockwork technology convention!

The last of the Strange Notes have been added to the game, allowing you to fight a mechanically unique bonus boss that even scales to your level! He's been waiting a long time to meet you....

And like always, more sex scenes, more comedy, and more challenges than ever before!

Preview images:

Previewv36-1.png Previewv36-2.png Previewv36-3.png Previewv36-4.png

OP
N

NoMoshing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Harem Collector v0.38 is now live!

Download it here:
Changes in this version:
-A new quest in the Demon Cult questline, accessible by searching the Northmarket guild for clues after Dude, Where’s My Sword?
-A new quest in the Kellos Invasion questline, given by the man himself, Barst the Lion!
-A collection sidequest, given by a certain pair of merchants found wandering about the Middle Kingdom!
-New art for Larelle’s “A Taste of Death” sex scene!
-New art assets from Kumiho, including a new placeable piece of furniture available at the Tin Dog Tavern!
-Two new text-only sex scenes!
-A lot of new dialogue for Larelle’s “Chat” menu! Almost everything is in there, so check it out!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description. PM Me, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires gameplay description. PM Me, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.
Gameplay is just standard turn-based RPG combat so there's not much to describe. No battle rape whatsoever as all sex scenes are based on story. About the only thing that's sorta different is there are lots of different party members, most of which are your harem girls.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'm too lazy to write this up a different way so I'll just copy my response to Darkfire when they asked me why this thread was in the H-section:

It's not bad really, I could just put it back but almost everything there is just plot explanation and what isn't, is listing erotic content.

For instance, do you get to upgrade/customize this mansion? How does one actually acquire their harem? Do you just get prompts as you progress the story or will you have to ferret out side-quests and events? There also seems to be some kind of relationship system with harem members.

I know we're fairly lax on what is allowed but I really need to get something out of them on gameplay mechanics, right?

Honestly I'd like to increase the requirements for RPGs, given they make up the bulk of the threads and experience can vary so widely. Answering questions like "How hard is it to progress questlines, are many of them broken? Is the game linear? Or how much time should one expect to put into grinding" perhaps even requiring them to give an idea what kind of progression the player goes through, is it only party-centric or are they building an estate/town/kingdom?

I'm actually quite surprised by how many users have taken the bare minimum examples we gave to heart and believe them to be the only things we accept. In my opinion there is far more information about any given RPG than what would be required to write a suitable OP.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For instance, do you get to upgrade/customize this mansion? How does one actually acquire their harem? Do you just get prompts as you progress the story or will you have to ferret out side-quests and events? There also seems to be some kind of relationship system with harem members.

Honestly I'd like to increase the requirements for RPGs, given they make up the bulk of the threads and experience can vary so widely. Answering questions like "How hard is it to progress questlines, are many of them broken? Is the game linear? Or how much time should one expect to put into grinding" perhaps even requiring them to give an idea what kind of progression the player goes through, is it only party-centric or are they building an estate/town/kingdom?
Going one-by-one:

-Upgrade? Limited. Customize? Yes.
-Acquired early in the story, less that 15 minutes in. Basically, mansion = harem.
-Sidequests are generally found by exploring. Everything is generally non-linear with certain barriers created by certain required story events that happen automatically over time.
-You gain various bonuses by building relationships with your harem girls (and there are a couple of guys who are more there for facility reasons - like a blacksmith). The bonuses vary quite a bit, from stat boosts to additional sex scenes.

-Questlines vary by quest. That goes without saying for any RPG out there, so that's a very moot point (so don't expand "standards" to include this). As far as this game goes, each quest is stand-alone but certain quests require you to finish others before you can start a new one. Also, potential for spoilers so again, don't expand "standards" to include this.
-Mostly-nonlinear. See above.
-100% subjective for this game, and I could say it's 100% subjective for all RPGs as well (again, don't expand "standards" to include this). In this game, you can do as little or as much as you want because you're going to get into fights regardless and each quest has level recommendations. There's also a limit to how much grinding you can do because monsters despawn until the next day.
-It's mostly just a selfish freewheeling protagonist trying to add girls to his harem. He does pretty much whatever he wants, invest in what he wants, and so-forth. I'd rather NOT say because that can be considered spoiler territory, and therefore, I'd also say it's better not to include this in the "standards" for a thread.

As for that last bit, people write the bare minimum for RPGs because they are a very mixed bag on what to include and what not to include. We're not here to write a frikken walkthrough to introduce the game. RPGs also have things like spoilers, long stories, and a lot of similar-yet-different mechanics that most gamers are familiar with because most games include RPG mechanics.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Going one-by-one:

-Upgrade? Limited. Customize? Yes.
-Acquired early in the story, less that 15 minutes in. Basically, mansion = harem.
-Sidequests are generally found by exploring. Everything is generally non-linear with certain barriers created by certain required story events that happen automatically over time.
-You gain various bonuses by building relationships with your harem girls (and there are a couple of guys who are more there for facility reasons - like a blacksmith). The bonuses vary quite a bit, from stat boosts to additional sex scenes.

-Questlines vary by quest. That goes without saying for any RPG out there, so that's a very moot point (so don't expand "standards" to include this). As far as this game goes, each quest is stand-alone but certain quests require you to finish others before you can start a new one. Also, potential for spoilers so again, don't expand "standards" to include this.
-Mostly-nonlinear. See above.
-100% subjective for this game, and I could say it's 100% subjective for all RPGs as well (again, don't expand "standards" to include this). In this game, you can do as little or as much as you want because you're going to get into fights regardless and each quest has level recommendations. There's also a limit to how much grinding you can do because monsters despawn until the next day.
-It's mostly just a selfish freewheeling protagonist trying to add girls to his harem. He does pretty much whatever he wants, invest in what he wants, and so-forth. I'd rather NOT say because that can be considered spoiler territory, and therefore, I'd also say it's better not to include this in the "standards" for a thread.

As for that last bit, people write the bare minimum for RPGs because they are a very mixed bag on what to include and what not to include. We're not here to write a frikken walkthrough to introduce the game. RPGs also have things like spoilers, long stories, and a lot of similar-yet-different mechanics that most gamers are familiar with because most games include RPG mechanics.
The fact remains, that this wall of text tells me, a random not-very-smart reader, absolutely nothing about this game.

Since this piqued my curiosity (mostly the 'non-linear' word, actually), and this was around for... 5? 6 years? I went and gave the gamme that "15mn" try advertised above. I went as far as the 4th battle in the "bith's sixth tit" when I rage-deleted the thing. Having a 6y-old alone at home asking to blow me, the loli brocon, and the cringy plotholes didn't help my mood.
I'll try and write the rest without sarcasm...

Gameplay/settings:
  • follow the intro to familiarize yourself with the story, town map and battle mechanics
  • you'll get a mansion to fulfill your life long dream (untested by me, now or in the future.)
  • you goal is to recruit/seduce/etc as many girls as possible into your Harem
  • you will aquire money/ressources to upgrade your mansion by doing [write something here] or by [here]
  • your party will get stronger as you [words] and [moar words]
[- extra line if this qualifies as a slave trainer, brothel manager or stuff ie: you give a schedule to your employees and they do stuff for you while you're away doing jackass things]

...would be enough. I won't fill the blanks myself. But if you wanna help promoting a game you like, that's what you'd fill in.

edit: Nomoshing did a good work in OP to describe his game, with a very catchy, playful tone. A few lines to describe "WTF is this?" could only help to make a better advertisement... There's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh my, you seem to have made a mistake and believe this to be the proper place to debate our new rules for OPs. Even after I prefaced my post with it having originally been a response to darkfire and me being too lazy. Here is the approved thread for such https://ulmf.org/threads/discussion-your-op-must-contain-this-information.12838/#post-1035039 please post any further discussion on said topic there.

As for this thread well, I believe I stated the exact procedure not only many other times elsewhere but also here in this very thread. OH! Here it is:
And before I forget: Have a nice day.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And last I checked, all this thread needed was "gameplay description" and you guys would accept "standard turn-based RPG gameplay" BECAUSE there are so many games with the same gameplay mechanics, thus eliminating the need for a million and one ways to say the same exact thing. And I referenced the thread already before you did and that's all this thread needed, because the OP was fine except for that one little thing. And now you're changing your standards at the last minute with your gripes about "bare minimums" and "increasing the requirements for the RPG Maker games" because it's pretty clear to me that you WANT to delete these threads, rather than preserve them.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
your gripes about "bare minimums" and "increasing the requirements for the RPG Maker games" because it's pretty clear to me that you WANT to delete these threads, rather than preserve them.
Well, this is gonna be deleted tomorrow anyway... And this ain't constructive enough to warrant writing elsewhere.

Answer this: you made 3 posts (like, 10-15mn of your time?) after the "plz update OP" warning. Why didn't you use this time to update the OP instead of... whatever point you needed 344 words/2052 characters to get across? Especially after an idiot tried to give you a hand in that regard?

You might also be aware of Patreon's ongoing campaign to wipe out projects with certain 'tags', namely the incoughest one. You might be aware Patreon uses bots to do their work, unless someone rats out of course.
Now, answer this next: why do you think, this tag is conveniently not mandatory in ULMF? Isn't that really convenient for certain devs with certain fetishes I won't judge?

And lastly, why would Patreon users, who leech on ULMF to gain free advertisement (nothing wrong with that unless you use a weekly 15Mb gif with no changelog just to bump your thread), have an unfair advantage concerning ULMF's rules, compared to reliable devs/creators with completed games already under their belt?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, this is gonna be deleted tomorrow anyway... And this ain't constructive enough to warrant writing elsewhere.

Answer this: you made 3 posts (like, 10-15mn of your time?) after the "plz update OP" warning. Why didn't you use this time to update the OP instead of... whatever point you needed 344 words/2052 characters to get across? Especially after an idiot tried to give you a hand in that regard?
I'm not gonna debate that Patreon part. That's been done to death already.

Regardless, this thread is a good example of how I think the system's broken. The OP is fine, minus the little bit about "game uses standard turn-based RPG combat." Done and done, because that's the type of gameplay it uses, and that's all that it needs to meet "standards." Now Super Slicer, a "volunteer" with mod powers and a bad attitude, loves throwing threads on the chopping block, comes back around and practically says "oh I wanna expand the standards so I can delete more RPG Maker threads because so many of them use the same 'lazy' descriptions." I mean, a pretty good reason for that is because most people don't want to reinvent the wheel when describing turn-based combat.

Also, there's that post with a list of questions (sorry, "clarifications") and I responded and answered them so now he has the information he needs to update the OP. Yet this thread still sits in purgatory. He sat on his hands and let this threads sit even though I responded to his clarifications. Apparently he wants a PM, so instead I'm going to PM Darkfire instead since he's been a more reasonable mod, and not one who changes the standards midway through.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone actually ask the TC to change the OP again? (They just updated the OP for this thread about a month ago...) They probably don't even know that this thread is up for deletion.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Geesh.
ulmf.org/threads/bad-kitty-games-harem-collector.4552/post-1034772
I'll copy/paste this below, from, like, half a screen up there to point out what's missing and what's to fill out. Just because I tried to help, and don't like my time being wasted - which is what trying this game did. If you wanna help OP, fill this out and tag a moderator. Deadline 2morrow https://ulmf.org/threads/threads-in-this-section-will-be-deleted-on-march-23rd-2019.12862/
I have neither the info, nor the sympathy for anything in this game, but I do believe in good deeds...

Gameplay/settings:
- follow the intro to familiarize yourself with the story, town map and battle mechanics
- you'll get a mansion to fulfill your life long dream (untested by me, now or in the future.)
- you goal is to recruit/seduce/etc as many girls as possible into your Harem
- you will aquire money/ressources to upgrade your mansion by doing [write something here]* or by [and here]
- your party will get stronger as you [words] and [moar words]

[- extra line if this qualifies as a slave trainer, brothel manager or stuff ie: you give a schedule to your employees and they do stuff for you while you're away doing jackass things]

A 'control' part wouldn't hurt, but hey it is RPG Maker, early 2000s style after all...

edit/ps: fok autocorrect. Fok autoformat. Fok politics and whale hunters, while I'm at it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP has been updated, thread moved back and reopened.

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.40.5 is live! (and has been for a month)

Get it

If you like the game and it's harem-y awesomeness, you should totally check out the

There was recently a backer mini release too so its a great time to become a patron. Check out the changelog for the mini release

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.41.2 is live for our backers!
We concluded one of our major questlines in this build, and are within sight of the finish line for another of them!
If you like the game and it's harem-y awesomeness, you should totally check out the

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.41.3 is live, and in this update one of HC's Major storylines has concluded and you gain a new harem member, HC's first proper monstergirl! The next update will conclude another of HC's major storylines!

Get it

Last edited:

omnibomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.42.5 is live, and in this update ANOTHER one of HC's Major storylines has concluded and you gain a new harem member, your very own princess.

Get it

lostone2

Reputation score
The old wiki is closed now, but we have a new one in the . All the info and the pictures have been saved, but sadly the comments are gone forever.