A. I jumped on the bandwagon and it caught on fire

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score
Re: Bad Luck Succubi

A.

Hey wait a minute.. Big spacey courty yard.. Fire magic for dummies book..
..1 + 1..

That was a no brainer. This would be a perfect spot to try out these spells on the book! You're on your way to be a great ol magic user, girly!

You took out the book from your chest storage.. Took a look at the spells..

You began focusing for a firebolt..
...You slowly chant and focus.. Focus...

"..xe'vy.. fi.. uhhh.. UHHHH.. OOOHHH..~"

TENDRILS. FEELINGS. TENDRILY FEELINGS. Something slimy, tendrilly is, many tendril like things crawling, rubbing, teasing you underneath your panties! Your clit is getting so so wet and good and..!

"...OH..! OH FUCK..!"

The fire bolt! It's still forming in your hands! you completely lost your shit here!
With a klutz and focus gone you flail your hand where the firebolt is and manage to accidently toss it over your shoulder as the same time you fell straight on your butt to the ground!

"ooof..!"

The firebolt is in the air..! It curves and flings a nice distance..! Right through one of the windows of the hell fortress.
..A familiar window.

"...Oh shit. Don't tell me it hit the.."

PLOOMFPH!

The room made a big burst of fire as lot of dust exploded!
The window burst out flames!

".. library.."

You hit the library with the firebolt. You managed to hit a dusty book filled extremely flammable library with a firebolt.
Did you really expect anything better?

You quickly hide the book back to your chest storage.
You're so fucking screwed if you're caught to be behind this.
You quickly glance over your shoulders, seems the wall guards didnt see your act due of how far they were and as they seemed to be still watching to the other direction.. you think. But you could hear noises inside the fortress.

Gotta think fast, now what?

A) Casually walk to the main entrace hall and act like nothing happened
B) Run to the portal yard, gotta get away from the scene
C) Go confess your bad deed and hope for the best..
D) Other?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

FUCK!!!!! :eek: B. is obviously the smart thing to do.... lol

Greyspinner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A. Smile, wave, flash a little cleavage...then bolt as soon as we're out of sight.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

C Shit happens. Own up to it, take your punishment like an adult, and learn from your mistake.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

B.

This is real troublesome but after short consideration of your options, you decided to leave the scene and run to the portal yard.
You were thinking of, yeah, you could have probably have been able to keep your poker and cool, acting like you were just innocent by passer.. Maybe lie a bit, go bit sleezy.. But then again you're infamous for your badluck so maybe not take the risk.
Confessing was in your mind too but hey, you're in a hell dimension, that's a death wish right there.

You quickly and sneakily made your way to the portal yard.

Seems nobody saw you and this place is quite locked from the view to the library, no one in this zone certainly has been able to see the event.

The portal yard was another wide open space with a.. A portal of some sort?
Wait, two portals.
One big one and a small one.

You kinda were curious and approached the portals..

"Oh look, another young whippersnapper in here again."

"eeehk!"

A figure in robes with a rather croutchy look and a metal staff was behind you and was slowly approaching you.

"I uhh. It wasn't me that- no no I mean I.. "

"Aaah It's one of you succubi girls. Heh. I keep seeing your kind in here quite often nowadays.. tisk tisk.. ain't like the old days.."

You could hear more screams and angry sounds intensifying inside the fortress.. It made you feel bit.. uneasy.

"Ah the old days.. Back when the big generals and strong demons were able to keep their armies in shape and discipline.. Glorious invasions were to be had as I watched them unfold and march through this big portal here.."

"..Uhh hey I'm in a bit hurry could you..?"

"Ah yes those days. Not like you undisciplined new generation demons would care about it. Great loots and slaves.."

"Could you please..?"

"What, are you in a hurry or something? Shees you silly succubi, always wanting their exotic fuck toys in post haste.. Very well I'll get to my point.. sigh.."

The old robed demon fixed their posture a bit and coughed as it was ready to give a small speach it seems.

"Ahem. Greetings young demoness. I am the Eternal portal guardian of this fortress. You are a new face for my photographic memory so allow me to give you a run down on these portals."
Seems this robed demon just began to act a lot younger all of a sudden.

The demon pointed the staff at the small portal.

"This portal here is linked to this dimension only and can return you to any place in this dimension that you have visited. Just think fondly about a memory related to the place and whoop! You're there!"

The demon pointed the staff to the big portal.

"This is the interdimensional portal. It is linked to multible dimensions that have a potential for travel to and back! To activate this portal, step through it and think about anything you want. Your thoughts, visual in the most optimal, will guide you to a world that matches that thought! Want to visit a world of ice? Think about an iceberg or a citizen that would love that thing."

"What's an iceberg?"

"A big crystal like thing covered in white solid water that is cold to touch. Really cold. And floats in big debosits of water"

The demon went back to the more croutched old person posture again.

"anyway, that's how these things work.. Real shame generals can't get their troops to think about the same image nowdays. What a shame isn't it? Now get a long, you're probably on your way to go get human semen or something like that like most of the other succubi.. "

Though there was no hassle in this zone yet, you kinda felt like you probably should get a move on.

A) Take the big portal
--1. Think about humans
--2. Think about icebergs
--3. Think about happy thoughs and clouds
--4. Think about water in general
--5. Think about something else? (what)
B) Take the small portal.
--1. Return to the rocky fields.
--2. Return to the lake.
C) Stay here and chat with the old demon and if someone asks about the library, act like you don't know about it. (add subject if you wish)
D) Other?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this won't fly. But...

A5.
Think about *Tentacle Interrupt*

I'll let the GM decide where to take that!

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A5 Think about teachers. It would be handy to learn more.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A3 - think happy thoughts... Try not to think about the tentacles in your clothes, I said don't think about them!

Last edited:

Greyspinner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A5. Think about anything but the clothing tentacles. Whatever we do, just keep the clothing tentacles out of our mind. Icebergs, humans, anything but the incredibly distracting clothing tentacles. ;)

Spartan445

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C ask him about luck... and if there's any way to get "less unlucky"

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A5 think of someone that might know how to make you lucky