What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ばおばぶ] 悪魔とすてっぷ新性活 (RJ258678)

Reputation score

There is Loli Content so no image will be posted here.

Gameplay: Classic RPG style gameplay. Traverse dungeons while fighting enemies, return to town for equipment and items, and complete quests for people. Scenes are gotten by being defeated by enemy, or as story progress/quest reward.

Controls:
Arrow keys - Movement
Z - Select
X - menu/cancel
Shift - toggle dash
Ctrl - message skip

Story: You are on a ship traveling to a new continent for a new life. On your voyage you have an "encounter" with a demoness, who plays with you before warping home. Upon her return she is tricked by her sister and drained of her powers (so she can force her to study, and change her poor lifestyle). The drained demoness escapes, warping back to you. She convinces you to help her regain her strength, while also strengthening yourself, via dungeon.

Fetishes: Loli, Reverse Rape, "Monstergirl" (wings and tails or animal ears)

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

Ophanim

Reputation score
I really like the art style for this one. Is anyone working on a translation? If not, I'm really tempted to give it a shot, even if I'm not great at it. Would that be of interest to anyone? As I said, my Japanese is pretty rudimentary, so while I may understand the general meaning of what's being said, I'm a little worried that much of the tone, and the characters' specific diction is kinda lost on me. If not, I'll probably bodge together something in Translator++ for personal use until someone else does a better job.

Edit: holy crap, just realised this is my first post here. I apparently lurked so long I forgot I never actually talk to people. Um... hi.

Last edited: