What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] ルゴーム砦の脱出 / Escape from Fort Rugome (RE127061, RJ127061)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]Escape From The Lugome Fortress

Hmm... Windows 7 64-bit, Microsoft Security Essentials, Region/Language JP, and still get the error, no messages about virus or problems during extraction. I should think the fact that the creator uploaded a version specifically addressing the issue should be even proof that it exists, even if it doesn't affect everybody. Also, the blog seems to mention a version 1.2 now as well, although whether it's out or still coming I'm unsure of...
Have the same system basically, but did not have the problem.
Unsure if this changes anything but...!

Someone mentioned that it was possibly a directX issue? I have installed a directX9 for windows 7 (windows 7 does not have DirectX9 installed by default).

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

etigoya the save game you gave us is broken. :( But i am allways thankful for your saves :)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it works fine for me though

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya the save game you gave us is broken. :( But i am allways thankful for your saves :)
It's not broken. All it does is unlock every scene in the gallery. You can access the gallery from an item on the very right of your inventory.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game's very nice, just finished it with both the "escape" ending and "assassin" ending. Perfect virgin run apparently does nothing in terms of accomplishment. Same with killing every single soldier. Getting all valuable (gold bar and gem bag) changes the escape ending.

Missing 2 coins out of everything (タカ and a dog), but pretty sure I got everything else. (Couldn't unlock cerebus & gryphon because of it. Minotaur gave a 2x turn boot, and chimera gave the game's strongest sword)

Ending spoiler content:
In terms of escape ending, seeing Aishia swimming in money with an helplessface was priceless.
In terms of assassin endings, first time seeing Ashia with hair down.

For those who just want to finish the game.
Password door wise:
888, 31, 7605
Against the final boss, with the ancient rune equipped, choose:
2, 1, 3
better dont post password of door, played 3 times all not same

if dog coin maybe miss in jail.jpg , death note hehe

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Need some help...

How to access the locked tower accessed from the stairwell in the top left hand corner?

In one of the captain's room is a bookshelf with a missing book(a key?), where do I find that book?

How do I see the ambassador(? the city elf)'s events? Her room is almost always empty...

Edit: Ah, nevermind... Hard route only...

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

better dont post password of door, played 3 times all not same
Confirmed, I will go remove it. Didn't realize that it's randomly generated. (Due to 888 being one of the numbers.)

I will go check out that dog coin. Though I thought that was where you get 2 sleep scrolls.
Update: Yup, that was it, thanks.

Update on coins:
Think author got the yoga and snake coin mixed up. Reason is, after unlocking 3/4 red chests, all I got was a lion + snake coin.
Gryphon was lion + yoga. (But there is 2 snake coin in this game, and only 1 is needed for chimera)

Last edited:

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not broken. All it does is unlock every scene in the gallery. You can access the gallery from an item on the very right of your inventory.
This!

Thank you :)

thisandthat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload the fix?

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone get the update for this game? :eek:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Latern: After getting old map of fort, go to 1f weapon storage area, and you can enter a new vent. From there you arrive at a new room with the lattern.

Brooch: From rat of the vent at 2f weapon storage area

Locket: After the gambling, talk to find out that a guy was killed (replaced with a teddy bear) and tossed into the underground waterway. Go to torturing room and use the rope to drop down to the water way. You will see the corpse, *chasing corpse in progress* and you will receive the locket from the corpse

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Latern: After getting old map of fort, go to 1f weapon storage area, and you can enter a new vent. From there you arrive at a new room with the lattern.

Locket: After the gambling, talk to find out that a guy was killed (replaced with a teddy bear) and tossed into the underground waterway. Go to torturing room and use the rope to drop down to the water way. You will see the corpse, *chasing corpse in progress* and you will receive the locket from the corpse
Got it. Thanks.

memkmemk

Reputation score

I got both the other stuff but not be able to find a rope :(
Where is it? Thanks

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got both the other stuff but not be able to find a rope :(
Where is it? Thanks
The rope is in the top right of the stables on the ground floor. Does anyone know how to get the scene with the heroine and the elf or the maid? I got the first scene for both.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would you mind elaborating on entering the vent? It seems to be blocked off by some boxes :s

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that is one weird bug. The first time I unzipped the file, I got the audit error message. So I read the readme file and it said something about antivirus. I used microsoft security essentials to scan the zip file but nothing turned up. I deleted the unzipped contents and unzipped the file again. This time it worked.

Can someone please explain how the coins work? I have 4 different types of coin now, but I can't open a single red chest.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would you mind elaborating on entering the vent? It seems to be blocked off by some boxes :s
As I mentioned, you need the old map of the castle, and read it for it to register. Otherwise, you cannot get to it.

Can someone please explain how the coins work? I have 4 different types of coin now, but I can't open a single red chest.
For non-jap reader, it's much easier to take screenshots of the "discussion" of the 3 soldiers at 1F. The 3rd? discussion is where they chat about how the coins work. (Save before you walk in, and take screenshots) Cannot remember if order matters, but the soldiers tell you every combination of the red chests. (Their hints are game-breaking to be honest. Due to how overpowering the red chest items are)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

As I mentioned, you need the old map of the castle, and read it for it to register. Otherwise, you cannot get to it.

For non-jap reader, it's much easier to take screenshots of the "discussion" of the 3 soldiers at 1F. The 3rd? discussion is where they chat about how the coins work. (Save before you walk in, and take screenshots) Cannot remember if order matters, but the soldiers tell you every combination of the red chests. (Their hints are game-breaking to be honest. Due to how overpowering the red chest items are)
Thanks. Now I just to need to figure out where the rest of the coins are.

I found the corpse in the underground cave, but it's stuck against some sort of dam. How do I open the dam?

edit: nvm. Back track a little and then go south, then west. There should be a cave entrance. Enter it and use the lever.

Last edited:

poetica

Reputation score

First post. Poppin' ye old cherry. Here's (If I did it right) a tweaked save from the beginning. Your char is powered up with better equipment than the base set up. Enjoy.

Attachments