What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] ルゴーム砦の脱出 / Escape from Fort Rugome (RE127061, RJ127061)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]Escape From The Lugome Fortress

Well, it was a good game with nice gameplay and cute girls (and art).
So it's nice to see the heroine again in a new game.

PS : the dev second game wasn't using weird sci-fi, it was set in the world describe by H.P. Lovecraft, which was turned into a paper RPG : Call of Cthulhu

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any tips on how to get Ceres aka the Deputy Inspector to spawn after killing everybody and watching the scene at the gate through the vent? I've literally done everything else there is to do (except for red chests) but she does not show up at her office.

EDIT: I think I figured out what my problem is. I might have accidentally picked Normal instead of Hard when I started the game.

Last edited:

Brassyandclassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can tell whether you're in Normal or Hard by looking at your inventory; If you have a Thief's Tool, you picked normal, if you have Combat Training, you're in hard mode.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can tell whether you're in Normal or Hard by looking at your inventory; If you have a Thief's Tool, you picked normal, if you have Combat Training, you're in hard mode.
Yup. I never bother to check my inventory in RPGs unless I need something, so didn't notice that I wasn't running out of hairpins or had the wrong items.

What's odd is one of the captain's office had a locked door that I thought you needed to pick, but when I went back later (after it became empty) it wouldn't let me do it, so I assumed that was because I had run out of pins.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Yup. I never bother to check my inventory in RPGs unless I need something, so didn't notice that I wasn't running out of hairpins or had the wrong items.

What's odd is one of the captain's office had a locked door that I thought you needed to pick, but when I went back later (after it became empty) it wouldn't let me do it, so I assumed that was because I had run out of pins.
You can only pick lock (door or chest) in your thief clothing - in any other clothing you can't use that skill (you can't concentrate - lol).

I suppose you must have been walking around as a maid at the time :p

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can only pick lock (door or chest) in your thief clothing - in any other clothing you can't use that skill (you can't concentrate - lol).

I suppose you must have been walking around as a maid at the time :p
Ha, you're totally right. I never noticed that.

I must have checked that door like a dozen times, including after I had went and killed all the guards. Hard to believe I was in the wrong clothes each time.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ183797.html

Apologies for the double-posting, but the new game's trial is out in the link above.

The new thread (for the new game) is located over here if you haven't seen it already:

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29314

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey is there actually some Fancy translation out there? Would be quite neat! :)

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but does anyone have a working link for 1.06? All I can seem to find is 1.05 and the translation is for 1.06.

gondaria

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe the english translation updates the game from a minimum of version 1.04 to 1.06. It's here somewhere.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I believe the english translation updates the game from a minimum of version 1.04 to 1.06. It's here somewhere.
I noticed that after I posted, but it turns out that all the dls I found say that they are 1.05 but they all turn out to be 1.03 when downloaded.

Bryanis

Reputation score

1.06 already patched with the translation, and gallery unlock included.
Enjoy

Attachments

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1.06 already patched with the translation, and gallery unlock included.
Enjoy
Thanks, seems like some stuff can be a real pain in the ass to find.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the top four memories in the recollection room?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to unlock the top four memories in the recollection room?
It's the 4 rape scenes.

You got them by losing fight against soldier.