What's new

RPG RPG Maker [男爵領 / barony sengia] ルゴーム砦の脱出 / Escape from Fort Rugome (RE127061, RJ127061)

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ127061]Escape From The Lugome Fortress

It's the 4 rape scenes.

You got them by losing fight against soldier.
That would explain why I couldn't find them, not a big fan of losing. :p

maxxer1

Reputation score

Been trying to get that game for two weeks now, couldn't find any working link in the threads and via internet search. Could anyone post a reupload or pinpoint me as to where a working link is? :)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Been trying to get that game for two weeks now, couldn't find any working link in the threads and via internet search. Could anyone post a reupload or pinpoint me as to where a working link is? :)
link still up on the previous page....
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=935198&postcount=133

I wonder how many time each and everyone of us missed something tat was really obvious while looking for it :rolleyes: Thtat's life ^^

Now you can enjoy the game

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some help? :\ i got the brass, copper and broze thing but i cant open the door! any help? :\ maybe wrong order? i do Copper / Bronze / Brass.

I'm so confuse :\

I tried every combination possible of the 3 numbers (6 total) and still got nothing.... is it a bug?

Edit: here is my save, any help is appreciated

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Some help? :\ i got the brass, copper and broze thing but i cant open the door! any help? :\ maybe wrong order? i do Copper / Bronze / Brass.

I'm so confuse :\

I tried every combination possible of the 3 numbers (6 total) and still got nothing.... is it a bug?

Edit: here is my save, any help is appreciated
Work fine with your save.
I think that from the number already set in the door that you misunderstood the way to read them.
Each code is a 4 digit "A.B.C.D"
and you got 3 items, one with a 3 digit number, one with a 2 digit number, and one with a 4 digit number.

Your mistake is to enter the number for 3 and 2 digit code starting with the digit A. So if you have a code number "29", you entered "2.9.0.0". The way math work, that is the equivalent of "2900" and not "29". So you should have set the code as "0029".

Try again doing it that way, and the door open.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Work fine with your save.
I think that from the number already set in the door that you misunderstood the way to read them.
Each code is a 4 digit "A.B.C.D"
and you got 3 items, one with a 3 digit number, one with a 2 digit number, and one with a 4 digit number.

Your mistake is to enter the number for 3 and 2 digit code starting with the digit A. So if you have a code number "29", you entered "2.9.0.0". The way math work, that is the equivalent of "2900" and not "29". So you should have set the code as "0029".

Try again doing it that way, and the door open.
Thx!!!! you totally saved my game ahah

Ops, i already give you rep so i can't give you again now sorry :p

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I loved the game, really.
Thanks again for the help!

Here is my full saves with 5 saves before completing the game.
It's a pity that you can't watch the endings in the recollection room, so i'm adding 5 saves wich lead to the different endings:

- Save 12 is Reagular ending
- Save 13 is Rich ending
- Save 14 is Lewd ending
- Save 15 is Subjucation ending
- Save 16 is Assassin ending
+ The public dat for all H-Scenes in the recollection room.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a specific method/enemy type to getting each rape scene, I literally emptied out the dungeon basement and almost all of them gave 4 instead of 1 which I was missing

Bryanis

Reputation score

Is there a specific method/enemy type to getting each rape scene, I literally emptied out the dungeon basement and almost all of them gave 4 instead of 1 which I was missing
As far as I remember it's either random, or related to the game progress / alert level.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bumping and posting this here too, since it is the game's actual thread:

So, supposedly Kagura Games plans on releasing a translated version of this...

They also plan on releasing a translated version of Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record [RJ199575], another game with a full translation here on ulmf...

Just wondering what people's thoughts are. I can't help but assume that maybe it's an easier practice to edit an already translated game (change up words, sentence structure, etc) rather than translate from scratch. I'm reminded of Slave Sword and how Norzz's translation was finished and then buried b/c of Kagura Game's announcement. I'm not making accusations, nor do I wish to assume the worst, as Kagura Games has had some great releases. But I can't help feel like this isn't helping the fan translation scene at all...

So, yeah, thoughts?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

They also plan on releasing a translated version of Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record [RJ199575], another game with a full translation here on ulmf...

Just wondering what people's thoughts are. I can't help but assume that maybe it's an easier practice to edit an already translated game (change up words, sentence structure, etc) rather than translate from scratch. I'm reminded of Slave Sword and how Norzz's translation was finished and then buried b/c of Kagura Game's announcement. I'm not making accusations, nor do I wish to assume the worst, as Kagura Games has had some great releases. But I can't help feel like this isn't helping the fan translation scene at all...

So, yeah, thoughts?
Unless if you are planning to rewrite the OP, you have just killed this thread. So well done?

I jumped to conclusion too quickly and made a false accusation. Sorry.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
In his defense, he's actually responsible for the preservation of at least twenty threads. We have a PM conversation that's two pages, going on three, from how many times he's contacted me to update an OP. If anybody's allowed to necro a thread, it's him.

This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. To preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

zipetya

Reputation score

So, yeah, thoughts?
You know, a while back when I had a look at their upcoming releases, the exact same thought actually crossed my mind, too. There may be some tomfoolery going on behind the scenes, but I don't think it's anything major. I'm just glad there is a mostly dependable semi-pro TL agency on the scene now.
Then again, I haven't heard from the fan-translators themselves, and how they are feeling about it. I know there was a clash of sorts with Norzz, but since I wasn't able to fully gather all the info -thread closed, posts gone, accusations flying from left and right maybe, yadayada-, can't make assumptions built on that, either.

Anyways, if they are stepping on toes, people who said toes are attached to, hopefully would speak up, methinks. :)

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unless if you are planning to rewrite the OP, you have just killed this thread. So well done?
I just sent Darkfire a pm.

You know, a while back when I had a look at their upcoming releases, the exact same thought actually crossed my mind, too. There may be some tomfoolery going on behind the scenes, but I don't think it's anything major. I'm just glad there is a mostly dependable semi-pro TL agency on the scene now.
Then again, I haven't heard from the fan-translators themselves, and how they are feeling about it. I know there was a clash of sorts with Norzz, but since I wasn't able to fully gather all the info -thread closed, posts gone, accusations flying from left and right maybe, yadayada-, can't make assumptions built on that, either.

Anyways, if they are stepping on toes, people who said toes are attached to, hopefully would speak up, methinks. :)
That's mainly why I asked, I'd like to hear the reactions of users and, especially, the previous translators and how they feel. I'd also like to hear from Kagura. As has been said, Kagura does good work, but this practice of translating games already translated is a bit suspect. Obviously I, and I'm assuming most people on this forum, wouldn't have any issues if the games Kagura plans to work on only had a machine translation, if anthing at all. However, this game (among others) has a legit, accurate translation already, hence my concerns and wanting to hear what others think.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Interesting...

Having played the game translated, It really feel like a native english game (I'm not English native so, yeah, I'll miss some error).
If Kagura got an official agreement from the circle to translate game, it mean more visibility for a circle I like so it's a good point (and we can hope the other games of the circle will be translated... except for the fact that the 3 game have been fan translated by the same translator so far... - so hope for the future).

Like already said in the thread, the question is if they remake a full translation from the japanese version, take some points from the fan translation or just steal the translation.

Doing the latest would be the best way for Kagura to lose credibility, which wouldn't be in their interest.

On the other hand... anyone know what's going on with Kagura ? until a few months ago, Kagura was posting in the forum about every game translation project they had, even some support.
Now it's like they're dead. I can understand that being active on a forum like ulmf might be bad for their image toward japanese dev, but we didn't even got a word about it -_-

Kain

Reputation score
They sending update reports for patreons once per month and few small updates here and there also twitter and discord are more often updated so for me its far for being dead yet

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting...

Having played the game translated, It really feel like a native english game (I'm not English native so, yeah, I'll miss some error).
If Kagura got an official agreement from the circle to translate game, it mean more visibility for a circle I like so it's a good point (and we can hope the other games of the circle will be translated... except for the fact that the 3 game have been fan translated by the same translator so far... - so hope for the future).

Like already said in the thread, the question is if they remake a full translation from the japanese version, take some points from the fan translation or just steal the translation.

Doing the latest would be the best way for Kagura to lose credibility, which wouldn't be in their interest.

On the other hand... anyone know what's going on with Kagura ? until a few months ago, Kagura was posting in the forum about every game translation project they had, even some support.
Now it's like they're dead. I can understand that being active on a forum like ulmf might be bad for their image toward japanese dev, but we didn't even got a word about it -_-
You make a good point, in that it brings visibility to the original devs. I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see more games from this circle, too. However, if it's readily available in English already, then I can't imagine sales being great; most likely less than than a game with no prior translation. If this was a move by Kagura purely for profit's sake, this doesn't make sense, especially with the vast number of untranslated games from great circles out there (2990 [Lily Akos series] or Golden Cat off the top of my head). Yes, I realize not everyone will want English translations and yes, I realize not every circle is looking to sell internationally. Yet, there are just a few too many things that feel off with this practice by Kagura...

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, the game is readily available in english if you know where to get the fan translation.

Not everyone come here (although, yes, a few peoples grab it and upload the patched game on other sites). But it has less visibility then being on sale on official selling site in english (like dlsite, or steam with H patch aside ...) like it often happen now when game got translation.

But yes, I feel that unless there a proper answer by Kagura somewhere that shut down the imagination and all the bad feeling it can bring, it will most likely be more harmful to Kagura's reputation than anything else.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see absolutely nothing wrong with what Kagura is doing, based on current facts.

I appreciate fan translators and their work but in the end they are still unofficial, and they should go into translating with that understanding. If the original author decides to request a cease and desist (Rune Pharmacy) or give official translation rights to a company that has shown their work (This game, etc), it is within all their rights.

Furthermore, having a fan translated game get an official translation does not diminish the efforts of the fan translator in any way. In the period of time between the fantrans and the official, people have played and loved the game thanks to the fantrans, and the very increase in popularity might have contributed to the decision to give it an official. The translators have done their work and they should be proud of that. I don't know how old the Slave's Sword fantrans was before the official was released but the Lugohm and DiMansion fantrans are already 2.5 to 3 years old, more than enough time for them to have made their mark on the H-game world.

Lastly, back to the classic "piracy is a service problem" phrase. Fan translated games are played more than untranslated games, but how many people go back and trudge through a mostly-japanese dlsite or such to buy the game instead of just grabbing it off the internet? With increased accessibility to the English community (Steam, Jast, etc), there is only a net positive for the original author.

TL;DR: Good officials are a net positive for the dev, and that's the main priority in my eyes. Fan translators may feel their work is wasted but objectively speaking, it has not been wasted as it was highly beneficial during the period of time the official did not exist.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, Kagura's translations also come in Chinese. Check out the comments on Kagura's Steam updates, a large majority of them are Chinese, which is a community of potential buyers and players that ulmf fantranslators do not cater to. It would be rather self-centered to say Kagura shouldn't be retranslating fan translated games, because they clearly are making a larger impact that ulmf could ever do somewhere else in the world.

Last edited: