What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BAROQUPID ] Girls, be Monster! RE149055 RJ149055

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

NOTE: THERE IS LOLI IN THIS GAME. NO SHARING POST IN THIS TOPIC OF THE FULL GAME UPON RELEASE.

Think of this like poke'mon but with girls. Although I still donno how to play this, it seems that when you summon a girl, your costumes changes. As for how to play, haven't really figured it out yet. I don't even know how to get the H scenes.

* Story
In a world of monsters, humans evolved into Summoners
who could capture them with cards and conjure them at will.

And then, there was one young girl.
She could not summon.
Her ability evolution was even greater.

Shapeshift into diverse monsters and unravel the mysterious tale!

* System
Cause damage to the monsters' clothes and seal them within cards to obtain them.
The fewer clothes a monster is wearing, the higher the chance of successfully sealing her.
Collect cards in a binder and build "decks" to customize your shapeshifting options in battle.
Monsters in decks will evolve through battle experience, gaining stats and skills.
You can also have fun changing outfits, and maximizing benefits based on shapeshifting.
Certain benefits and battles will unlock certain special events.

* Difficulty
Each monster you shapeshift into has attributes that may make a battle easier or harder.
Naturally, making good use of these attributes is very important.
You may give the enemy an extra strength advantage by shapeshifting into a weak monster.
Some shapeshifts may be useless even at high levels if their attributes don't suit the battle.
If you find the game's difficulty is unusually high, always try shapeshifting into another monster.
Also, there are items like the "Takara Stone" and "Keiken Drink" to level up the protagonist.
Use your brains, your items, and your attributes well and the game is a breeze.

* Ecchi scenes
All monsters have an ecchi scene.
The protagonist's ecchi scenes provide first person narrative text.
There are over 50 ecchi scenes, with add-on content planned.

Contents range from vanilla sex, blowjobs and breast sex
to maniac hentai like tentacle r*pe and interspecies sex, urination, and more.
Scenes are divided into 3 tiers, each with a pre-warning (you can disable in Settings)
in case you want to avoid those contents.
Skip the ecchi you don't want to watch. More information is included in the Readme.
Scenes you watch once can be accessed in CG mode and Reminisce mode

* Features
Game window size change (F5 key)
Toggle pose art on/off on map screen (D key)
Toggle window display show/hide (Q key)
Set preferences for ecchi scene warnings and text (S key menu -> Settings)
Volume controls for BGM, SE, etc (F6 key)
Dash (Shift key), message skip and speed (A key), and more

Last edited by a moderator:

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ149055) Girls,be Monster!

Seems like male monsters can tear your clothes if you stay in combat with them long enough (guard - option 4 I think). In the previous game, you could collect girls by removing their clothes before defeating them... but unsure if that mechanic is in this one as well.

I'd also be interested to learn if anyone figured out how to collect more girls and/or H scenes.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just started the demo and it seems like the idea is that you use cards to "become" the monster. Hence the clothes change.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to capture other girls u have to fully unclothes them (~10%hp) and use the card item in ur inventory this also shows u a 1 still picture H-scene relating to the girl no idea if there are other scenes

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seems like male monsters can tear your clothes if you stay in combat with them long enough (guard - option 4 I think). In the previous game, you could collect girls by removing their clothes before defeating them... but unsure if that mechanic is in this one as well.

I'd also be interested to learn if anyone figured out how to collect more girls and/or H scenes.
Like hunters said, you collect girl with the card item. Then you press "s" for a menu to change them.
There is only one H-Scene that i found so far, and that is in the arena of the second town. You can change to gym clothes to walk through water, but I don't know about the rocks.
Also in the demo there are 6 costumes so far: Cat, Fairy, Magical Girl, Gym Girl, Sword Girl and Normal/Empty.
There are a lot of great games coming out in march if there is no further delay

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but unfortunately again so constructed that no solution can not come

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also in the demo there are 6 costumes so far: Cat, Fairy, Magical Girl, Gym Girl, Sword Girl and Normal/Empty.
delay
Theres also a Slime Girl you can find in the cave while in the water.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I get stuck in the first area, there seems to be rocks blocking the way and I cannot proceed further.

Once I switch to the catgirl outfit, is there a way to go back to the pink dress that she starts the game in?

Also when I use cards that I have captured, it does not seem to allow me to change the costume. I am doing it wrong most likely, so I just want to know what it is that I am screwing up.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I get stuck in the first area, there seems to be rocks blocking the way and I cannot proceed further.

Once I switch to the catgirl outfit, is there a way to go back to the pink dress that she starts the game in?

Also when I use cards that I have captured, it does not seem to allow me to change the costume. I am doing it wrong most likely, so I just want to know what it is that I am screwing up.
I never figured out how to get pass the rocks so I can't help you there, but I can help with your other questions.

To switch back to the default outfit or to change outfits in general. Press S and select the first option. Select the empty card to go back to your default. All of the other cards you collected should also appear here.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks. Never realized the S key did anything. Was driving me nuts since I captured a few of the girls and I could not figure out how to use them.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Allright.

Captured all 4 girls. You need to strip them naked, you do that by getting their health low. Think Pokemon, same principle. Cards can be bought by woman in Inn.

Man first choice heals you for 20g
Second choice heals you and repair your clothes for 40g

Easy to farm about 900gold for the gear.

I don't know what to do next though. Got all the girls, but there are rocks I can't break.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Theres actually 5 girls you can catch, at least from what I've found.

I got Warrior, Magic, Gym, Fairy, and Slime. Not counting the Cat girl you start with.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see. I can't find where to go next though. I explored the cave with the gym girl... but then can't find where to go.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see. I can't find where to go next though. I explored the cave with the gym girl... but then can't find where to go.
Yeah I'm in the same situation unfortunately.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm in the same situation unfortunately.
I haven't played the demo but if it is anything like his old games the way to proceed can vary from the girls special skills, cloths currently equipped or the girls you've caught can sometimes open new paths, his old games were pretty difficult to advance as well until you got the hang of it.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played the demo but if it is anything like his old games the way to proceed can vary from the girls special skills, cloths currently equipped or the girls you've caught can sometimes open new paths, his old games were pretty difficult to advance as well until you got the hang of it.
I'm aware that the girls have different abilities, an example being that the gym and slime girl can travel through water. Though none of the girls have the ability to break rocks. I'm probably just missing something, but its also possible that maybe thats all there is to the demo.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm aware that the girls have different abilities, an example being that the gym and slime girl can travel through water. Though none of the girls have the ability to break rocks. I'm probably just missing something, but its also possible that maybe thats all there is to the demo.
I thought it was pretty easy to get the rock break ability...

A guy outside tells you that a martial artist in the cave can teach you to break rocks. Talk to him, and he says you need to be dressed for physical activity. Catch one of the gym clothes girls and come back to him, and he'll say you need to show her full power by also wearing the right panties and socks combo - for her, it's the striped blue panties and striped blue socks, I think. Talk to him with all the right clothes and you'll get an H scene after which you can smash rocks.

The demo ends after trying to leave the second town; you can't miss it, there's a message telling you it's the end.

Does anyone know where the cat panties are? You need the right socks/panties to help the guy get his card from the tree; I have the right socks, but I don't know where to get the cat panties from. Does an enemy drop them?

There's another girl you're missing too, the Mandrake.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

and he'll say you need to show her full power by also wearing the right panties and socks combo
Ah, I didn't take into account that you would need to switch socks and panties.
Thanks for the help.

ekard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the cat panties are? You need the right socks/panties to help the guy get his card from the tree; I have the right socks, but I don't know where to get the cat panties from. Does an enemy drop them?
Anyone managed to do this?