What's new

Battle & Breeding (Microlite20 PbP)

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The kingdom of Raothland, the edge of the civilized world. A century ago, great wars were fought to carve out this forested kingdom from the monster infested wildlands of the east. Since then, it has held firm as a bulwark against the rapacious hordes and skulking infiltrators that lust for the beautiful women of the human lands to the west. It is a land full of danger, but also of opportunity. Ancient ruins dot the lands, and nobles place generous bounties on the heads of the savages from beyond the kingdom's great walls. It is said that with courage, luck, and iron willpower, even the lowliest peasant can battle their way into the wealthy nobility, but such stories forget the fate of the slaughtered men, or of the women, forcibly bred. Nevertheless, you have been drawn to Raothland by the tales of wealth and glory to be had; it is you alone who will decide your fate, be it legendary heroine, or defeated brood mother.

This play by post will be using version of Microlite20 (mildly modified to speed play-by-post), an extremely cut down and simplified version of D&D 3.5, with a number of erotic twists. You can download the short rulebook and houserules here {wwwdot4shareddotcom/zip/UXyMIBIGce/Rulebook_and_Rulesdothtml}. The game will mostly focus around non-grid combat and dungeon crawls, and will draw heavily on player description and creativity; I want you to build the world alongside me, so feel free to create names, places, and history as it suits you, so long as it's interesting and makes sense. Monster rape, forced breeding, and domination will feature heavily, but I can add or remove other fetishes as the players desire.

Character creation is very simple. Sign up for this dice rolling site {orokosdotcom/}, roll 3#4d6k3 for your stats like this {orokosdotcom/roll/338734}, pick a class and race, and come up with a character name, picture, and short backstory. You can come up with whatever kingdoms, villages, and cultures you want for the backstory. The only limitations: your character must be female (or futa, but be aware I have way less experience writing futa stuff), and your character must be at least partially motivated by money. This doesn't necessarily have to be for personal gain; you might want to raise the money to build churches and orphanages, or need it to pay back a massive gambling debt, or to ransom a loved one from a dragon. All that matters is that you need the money, and that is partially why you're risking your womb out in the wilds instead of being a good housewife.

I'd prefer everyone who signs up be able to post at least once per day, and to be willing to let me know if you aren't able to post for a few days. Most of the time you won't need to write more than a few sentences anyway.

We're using the Advanced Rules races, classes, and the Survival skill. Heroism and Metamagic will be seeing use, but will use the alternate rules found in the house rule doc.

IMPORTANT: Please use B&B for the campaign name on orokos, and don't write anything erotic as a description; the dice rolls are public and I'd rather not have to explain things to an angry webmaster.

Stupid 15 post limit on links.

EDIT: Oh, and half-orcs are just going to be Orcs instead, a race of monsters that has been vaguely civilized.

Edit: You can pick up the house rules in a forums link further down, and an alternate rulebook link form Tassadar.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Battle & Breeding (Microlite20 PbP)

4shared is obnoxious, would these be links to versions of the same rules you intend to use?

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

4shared is obnoxious, would these be links to versions of the same rules you intend to use?
The donjon link is, yes, but the house rule document in also in that zip file. I can post it here, but it's a bit large, and it'd probably be easier to refer to elsewhere. What problem are you having with 4shared? I use it all the time, since I can't always get MEGA to work.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The donjon link is, yes, but the house rule document in also in that zip file. I can post it here, but it's a bit large, and it'd probably be easier to refer to elsewhere. What problem are you having with 4shared? I use it all the time, since I can't always get MEGA to work.
It's an aggressive, spyware riddled mess that refuses to work with the autodownloader that I normally use to avoid that on filesharing sites. I don't know if we added any requirements for posts for attachments, so you can put it into a zip file and attach it to a post.

Also for anyone who wants the original links without having to go through editing out the dots:

Last edited:
OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried that, but kept getting file too large errors, despite it being smaller than the listed limits. I'll attach the houserules to this and the first post though.

Attachments

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh.

Well, here's a template for character sheets I guess! Just delete the format lines and the description lines.
Name:
Race:
Class:
Level:

Stats
Format = [roll + racial bonuses = total, bonus in ()]
Strength:
Dexterity:
Mind:

HP: [Str + Levels]
AC: [Base 10 + Dex + Equipment]
Heroism: [Base + Level]
Exp: 0

Skills
Format = [SkillName: Level bonus + class bonus + race bonus = total]
Communication:
Knowledge:
Physical:
Subterfuge:
Survival:

Class Stuff
Notes on what your class gives you, also where I'd put to-hit bonuses

Equipment
Gear, loot, and cash

Description/Backstory
Who are you and what do you look like?

And an example which may or may not have no problems on it whatsoever.
Name: CAPTAIN Arkeia Nuraia Smith
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Level: 1

Stats

Strength: 9 + 0 = 9 (-1)
Dexterity: 18 + 0 = 18 (+4)
Mind: 13 + 0 = 13 (+1)

HP: 9 + 6 = 15
AC: 10 + 4 + 3 = 17
Heroism: 5 + 1 = 6

Skills
Communication: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2
Knowledge: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2
Physical: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2
Subterfuge: 1 + 3 + 1 = 5
Survival: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2

Class Stuff
Sneak! Usually Sub + Dex, can add their subterfuge skill rank to damage on sneak attacks if successful.
Two Weapon Fighting! Can attack with two light weapons or a rapier and a light weapon at -2 to hit.
To-Hit: 1 + 4 = 5, 3 when using two weapons

Equipment
Fast Pack A: Backpack, Belt Pouch, Bedroll, Hooded Lantern, 10 oil flasks, flint and steel, shovel, 2 sets of caltrops, signal whistle, waterskin, 4 iron rations
Studded Leather +3 AC
2 Light Hammer 1d6
2 Daggers 1d4
Short Sword 1d6
Rapier 1d6
Thieves Tools
49 Gold
Sundisc worth 250 gp
Church jewelry worth 150 if sold to the church or 350 if pawned.
Ratsteel Dagger: acts a dagger, but if an attack made with it inflicts more damage than the target's Toughness score, it the poison in the metal instantly slays them. The poison is magic, so it works on almost all creatures.
Amethyst Crown: Allows you to read the surface thoughts of other creatures, but automatically Aroused (-3 AC and Saves) at the start of every battle with creatures that want to rape you (MND+Communication DC 10+level to cure)
Night Guard Armor: Cursed; Grants immunity to Arousal, but makes diplomacy with some creatures impossible. (This doesn't replace your armor, you can work it into any set you please)
ALL OF THE CHURCH RELICS

Description/Backstory

Arkeia could generously be described as headstrong and more accurately described as arrogant. Willful, crafty, and stubborn as a mule, she also happened to be attractive enough to be worth kidnapping from a coastal village by pirates and smart enough to avoid getting turned into the vessel's whore. She ultimately rose to a position of respect, as much for her vicious tongue as for her way of cowing those who might normally fight, but she ultimately got a little ahead of herself and tried to stage a mutiny for control of the Stellar Vengeance, the ship belonging to the dread pirate Thomen "Redman" Craster, her captor and eventual captain.

Things did not go her way, and after the loyal crewmembers took their "revenge" for her vile tongue and betrayal and her supporters were executed she was left stranded on a practically barren island to die. She escaped, and has vowed revenge... Just as soon as she can afford her own ship and a crew of more reliable lads to help her sail it of course.

Last edited:
OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That looks good to me! I'm hoping for a three, maybe four person party, though two would work just fine. If you know anyone who you think would be interested, please feel free to invite them.

Edit: Actually, your HP isn't quite right, but it's a very common mistake. You start with your STR score plus 6 as HP, not bonus (unlike DnD).

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll whip up a sheet later, gimme a few hours tops.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

What grave said.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh, had to be a fucking roller I need to register for... More shit accounts.

Name: Alia Tervin
Race: Human
Class: Mage

Stats

Strength: 14 (+2)
Dexterity: 13 (+1)
Mind: 15 (+2)

HP: 14 + 6 = 20
AC: 10 + 1 + 0 = 11
Heroism: 5 + 1 = 6

Skills
Communication: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2
Knowledge: 1 + 3 + 1 = 5
Physical: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2
Subterfuge: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2
Survival: 1 + 0 + 1 = 2

Class Stuff
Arcane Spells:
-Level 0:
Arcane Mark
Detect Magic
Ghost Sound
Light
Mage Hand
Prestidigitation
Read Magic
-Level 1:
Feather Fall
Floating Disk
Mage Armor
Magic Missile (Favored)
Sleep
Shocking Grasp
Silent Image

Equipment
28 gp
Spellbook
Spell Pouch x2
Pack B: Backpack, Belt Pouch, Bedroll, Torch x10, Oil Flask x4, Flint and Steel, Chalk x10, 10'' Pole, Mirror, Crowbar, Waterskin, Iron Rations (4 days)
Scholar's Outfit
Silk Rope (50 ft)
Tent
Ink Vial (1 oz)
Inkpen
Scythe: 2d4

Loot:

Description/Backstory
Alia's origins were less than glamorous. A girl of common birth, she was "blessed" with smarts and impressive looks that honestly gave her more trouble than they might have been worth. Having to deal with men who fancied her for her face, tits and ass and didn't terribly like being less intelligent than a woman did not make her life easy. Things eventually changed for the better, however, when a traveling mage noted her intellectual potential and decided to offer her a position as his student, an offer that may have been motivated by lust to some extent.

Eventually she and her teacher parted ways, their motivations being too different: his was to travel and learn, hers was to improve her lot in life. While she enjoyed learning about and using magic, she saw it as a way to earn money so she could retire young, rich and respected. Still, the two of them parted on fairly amicable terms. He went on to seek more knowledge, she answered the call of adventurer lifestyle. Personality wise, she's polite (or at least appears to be) and easy-going, if a bit snarky. She tries to keep a cool head on her shoulders and not overestimate her abilities, but tends to overthink (or not think through) her decisions.

Last edited:
OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks right, though your picture doesn't seem to be loading for me. Nice stat rolls!

Zilrax

Reputation score

Name: Faeyna Halfscale
Race: Lizardfolk
Class: Druid

Stats

Strength: 20 +5
Dexterity: 13 +1
Mind: 11 +0

HP: 26
AC: 15
Heroism: [Base + Level]

Skills
Format = [SkillName: Level bonus + class bonus + race bonus = total]
Communication: +1 =1
Knowledge: +1 +2 = 3
Physical: +1 = 1
Subterfuge: +1 = 1
Survival: +1 +2 = 3

Class Stuff
Immune to Fae Spell-likes
Shapeshifting I
Claw Style (+2 ac for one attack, or two claws)
-2 cost of Speak With Animals

Level 0 Spells
Create Water
Detect Magic
Detect Poison
Mending
Read Magic
Resistance

Level 1 Spells
Entangle
Faerie Fire
Goodberry
Obscuring Mist (Favored)
Produce Flame
Speak With Animals

To Hit:
+5 Melee
+2 Range
+1 Magic

Claw (1d4)

Equipment
Hide Armor
Entertainer's Outfit
Backpack
Waterskin
Torch x3
Rations x5
5 gp

Description/Backstory
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/album.php?albumid=1051&pictureid=15850

Faeyna was born a crossbreed between a human and lizardfolk alpha. From a matriarchal harem society that sought to become closer to the gods perfection via crossbreeding to achieve others strengths, human halfbreeds were looked down on for breeding weaker genes rather than stronger into the bloodline.

Given her nature, Faeyna didn't have much expectations for her life. She tutored beneath the tribe shaman, but her true passion was dancing. While the lizardfolk had dances for rituals and ceremonies, the utilitarian nature of the society didn't allow it for an occupation. From other humans in the harem she learned that if one was good enough she could get training and a job as a dancer in human lands. And so she left.

Being a non critical member, leaving was easy enough. But getting into a good dancing school was not so hard, as they wanted gold, more than she had. She knew from stories that out in the world treasures lurked. Surely one of those could get her into school. So Faeyna traveled forth, planning to use her small druidic schooling to gain wealth enough to achieve her dream of dancing.

Faeyna is passionate, with somewhat primitive notions. She's familiar enough with social norms to get by, but she's used to the more close knit nature of her tribe and as such is highly protective, if personal space ignoring, with those she sees as her own. Those outside the group tend to be regarded with more suspicion and possibly claws and fangs. Like most lizardfolk shamans of her tribe, she's a "fork tail", having two tail tips, as well as hemipenes like a lizard. She tends to keep this quiet though as forktails aren't supposed to breed.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks right, though your picture doesn't seem to be loading for me. Nice stat rolls!
Look up Tearju from To LOVE-Ru and you'll get the idea.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And that makes a party. Are there any particular fetishes any of you would like me to cater to during the game? Or any other concerns or questions? Once they're out of the way, we can get started; I already have the first dungeon designed and ready.

Oh, and Zilrax, I'm lifting the max 8 hp/day restriction on Goodberry, since you're the party healer. Also your HP should be 26.

As for how ero-stuff is going to work:
---Once your HP hits zero, you can still act, but monsters can start trying to subdue you, which makes their attacks damage one of your stats. Different monsters can hit different stats, and stat damage lasts for the rest of the dungeon for the most part. If any stat hits zero, you're overcome, raped, and usually impregnated. If you're impregnated, you aren't out, but you take substantial penalties for the remainder of the adventure, and give birth between dungeons.

---Since battles are going to be intentionally harder so that we routinely get characters into the zero hp danger zone, you can take a short rest as a party action in any room to regain 1d4 HP per level plus 4. This can carry a small penalty, depending on the room and where monsters are in the dungeon; monsters might set up traps, treasure might be hidden, or environmental effects might come into play. There's usually going to be at least one room in a dungeon where you are safe to take one or more rests (I'll let you know when you find them) with no penalty.

---The lust for money is more than just RP, it's going to be how you level up! Specifically, after you spend 500gp*your current level, you level up. Early on, there will probably be equipment you want to purchase, but pretty soon you're probably going to need to start committing money towards RP goals; you'll get RP benefits for doing so, of course.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, before we begin. I'm afraid that every two weeks I'll be disappearing on fridays/weekends due to RL stuff. I most likely won't have any sort of decent internet access during that time, so I won't be able to post. This week is one of the times I have to go. That being said, it's only every two weeks, and I should be available for a start come sunday evening/night.

Anyway, questions. Regarding stat damage, is there a way to heal it within the dungeon? Like some rare opportunity or something? Second, regarding pregnancy and penalties from it. Are they permanent for the remainder of the whole game, or just a part of it (not sure how much the word "adventure" is supposed to imply)? How big are they going to be? Because if our characters end up crippled too much with no chance of recovery, then continuing the game might become pointless after enough punishment. Also, will there be any opportunities for smut that don't involve monster rape and associated problems?

Fetishes... I'd like to see some bondage, maybe stuff like cursed bondage items and whatnot. Some mindfuck might be nice from time to time, too.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyway, questions. Regarding stat damage, is there a way to heal it within the dungeon? Like some rare opportunity or something? Second, regarding pregnancy and penalties from it. Are they permanent for the remainder of the whole game, or just a part of it (not sure how much the word "adventure" is supposed to imply)? How big are they going to be? Because if our characters end up crippled too much with no chance of recovery, then continuing the game might become pointless after enough punishment. Also, will there be any opportunities for smut that don't involve monster rape and associated problems?
You'll occasionally get chances to heal stat damage, but the idea is that it's 'real' damage, while HP is just short term exhaustion/arousal. Both stat damage and pregnancy penalties fully heal at the end of the dungeon you're in. The planned penalty is a chance of action failure due to sickness/arousal/kicking/ect. I'm not 100% sure on the rate of failure yet, but I'll use 25% to start.

Yes, there should be opportunities to do non-rape smut, both in and out of dungeons. Some monsters can be seduced to prevent having to fight them, but they might just be tricking you into lowering your guard, ect. Arousal damage and sexual traps will be a thing, and we'll have in town RP between dungeons. The monster rape is just the focus, since dungeons will take up the most play time. I can do bondage, and in fact have some planned for this dungeon.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, cross_grave: would you mind if I (or another player) took control of your character during those days you have to be away, if the rest of us are ready to move on? If you're not comfortable with that, it's fine. I'd just prefer to try to keep a steady rhythm going. I won't post the dungeon until Sunday, so we don't start without you, though if the other players are interested we might do a bit of starting RP.

Zilrax

Reputation score

I'm up for starting stuff.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally, I'd prefer to avoid that. I'll try to look into some ways of getting past this problem as quickly as possible, though. Might end up using the phone, even if it's less than ideal.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Personally, I'd prefer to avoid that. I'll try to look into some ways of getting past this problem as quickly as possible, though. Might end up using the phone, even if it's less than ideal.
OK, it's fine. It's scheduled and it's not a long delay anyway.