What's new

Battle & Breeding (Microlite20 PbP)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Battle & Breeding (Microlite20 PbP)

So, if you two can recruit someone who's into monster sex, tentacles, bestiality and pregnancy, we're good to go. Or just go on with you two, who knows.

I'll just type up what I've been using the derived stats for here and let you guys offer suggestions. Also Mainstat+Level is fine for things that just can't fit into any of these five categories.

Physical: Anything that uses your muscles or reflexes. Gotta climb, jump, or hulk? Physical+Str. Gotta dodge an aphrodisiac tipped dart? Physical+Dex. Getting tickled, whipped, or sexed? Physical+Mind to endure such shenanigans. (I'll talk about sex rules as well, maybe)

Communication: Are you using your mouth? Probably involves communication. Gestures are also included in here, as well as any interaction that doesn't involve magic or punching. A pretty important skill if you like information and friends with benefits. Any check involving Communication will also almost always involve Mind.

Knowledge: "What/who is that?" A question answered using Knowledge. If it has any significance at all that you might possibly know, we roll Knowledge plus whatever most pertains to the subject at hand. Usually Mind. However, other stats might be used if the character might know something specific about a particular thing. A warrior might know a mastercrafted weapon and the area in which it was designed, using Knowledge+Str since it pertains to their own personal knowledge (GM decides when this makes sense). Usually though just Knowledge+Mind.

Subterfuge: If you don't want someone to know something, Subterfuge is your go-to. This pertains to sneaking, bluffing(using tricks of the hand), stealing, and whatever a thief would do. Usually paired with Dex, but sometimes Mind as well (Setting up a clever trap). Honestly whatever makes the most sense. (A liberty I will take more often than not to allow justification for things.)

Survival: If what you're trying to do can apply the word Survival, this probably fits. Survival in the wilderness, surviving a crippling wound, surviving a disease, etc. This is a measure of how much you have trained to be a very healthy and resilient person. Since skills for foraging and generally knowing what is poisonous and what isn't can be covered by knowledge, this skill features both that and your ability to survive whatever you might get hit by. This skill can even be used to help others suffering from ill effects. (Some effects are delayed, others are instant. A successful Survival test on an ally can prevent a lasting effect entirely.) Probably a good idea to have someone with a lot of Survival, for all your survival related needs and to have someone who's almost always standing.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WELL THEN MAKE YOUR CHARACTER JEEZ

When rolling for your stats, using 4d6, use this site I guess,

You can reroll your stats if they're 31 or lower in total. That's probably not how normal DnD dudes do it I'm sure, but it's so that you get stats that are above average.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Understood. I already have some experience with M20, that's why this game caught my curiosity; the tentacles caught my attention.