What's new

Battle & Breeding

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Battle & Breeding

Faeyna observed the odd interrogation method with some amusement originally. But now her thoughts are on this. Some sort of brood mages or something? A perversion of the crossbreeding ways of her god/dess. Dangerous, if they were as potent as her own kind. It was part of why forktails weren't too breed, their bodies were too well designed to overwhelm all others with a tide of their young. Especially with their magic and shapeshifting.

"Ask him where they went after they left.," she asked Arkeia.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Yes, black girlies always use lots of beasties! Morgar took some of the holy girlies, and the black girlies took the rest! Morgar's clan camps near Lake Hyx, seven days walk east! The black girlies went back to their hidey caves, nobody knows where they are!

"We sees three demonlings, and the vines! We saw webs, but not spiders! Maybe there more!"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What are Morgar's clan, more goblins? Do they know where those elves might be hiding? What direction did the elves go with their captives, and did they seem to take interest in any of the... Holy girlies in particular? Did they take anything else?"

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Goblins, and orcses, and trolls too, Morgar's are! I didn't see the black girlies, only heard stories! I know not where they went! The black girlies wanted the holy girlies, made Morgar give them most of the girlies as price of using their trick on the holy girls' barrier! Please! Please!" the goblin said at speed, clearly in sexual agony by this point.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And what did the... Vines... Do to Grisstok?"

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh, let him get off. I somehow doubt he's going to get less eager to talk afterwards.," says Faeyna, shaking her head, "It was more trouble to get them to be silent going by my sisters with goblin blood. Well, unless they were about to cause trouble or go hunting."

Goblin traits were an odd bag. It bred small lizardfolk which would be expected to be undesirable. But the knack for stealth and toxins to drag down far greater prey proved otherwise from expectations. They were called Whisperyellers, translated from her tongue, due to the dichotomy of actions. Quite the opposite of what one got from crossing with ogres.

In either case, she wasn't fond of undue suffering, even if it was on the most minor of scales really.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dwarf decided to agree with the lizard and give the goblin mercy. She moved her breasts faster and faster, until the goblin would release himself into her mouth. The dwarf winced a bit at how the foul goblin cum was entering her mouth, but it wasn't something she wasn't used to as she held her breath to help negate the smell and swallowed his load.

Once she was done, she looked up at the goblin with a grin. "Betray yer masters, Grobbi." she declared. "If'n ya ally yerself with the winning team, I'll let ya have me ass next time." she declared, turning and holding one hand over her pussy to show him her slightly used asshole before covering herself again. "Cuz if ya don't betray em, and dare refuse me, I'll kill ya right here, grobbi." she declared, putting her hand on his head and leaning in close with an evil grin. "How 'bout it, grobbi?"

(Karaz tries to convince the goblin to join their team, promising upon their success to give him anal.)

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Yes, yes, YES!" the goblin cried as he achieved blessed release, "Grifbo will be your slave, yes!"

[Grifbo won't be much help during a fight, but Karaz can point him at any one room task per room to give whoever does it a +3.]

Grifbo stood up shakily, with a wild grin on his face. He ran towards the slaughtered remains of his erstwhile comrades, and with a variety of grunts and enthusiastic gestures, stripped them of anything of value. He set them before Karaz as she continued buckling her top back together. It was a small pile, but had several interesting pieces. A decent pile of coins, a wavy long knife, faintly glowing a sickly green, and a small silver charm in the shape of a closed eye.

(The party gain 50 gold, a Ratsteel Dagger, and a Sleep Essence Charm)

[The Ratsteel Dagger acts a dagger, but if an attack made with it inflicts more damage than the target's Toughness score, it the poison in the metal instantly slays them. The poison is magic, so it works on almost all creatures.]

[Spell Essences reduce the HP cost of their respective spell by 1. Congrats!]

Party Actions (vote on this):
---Head into the now deserted courtyard
---Go check out the stone hut in the forest
---Stay here to commune with the barrier and seek out the hidden magic that was missed (both autosuccesses, at the cost of time)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, ungi." Karaz wiped her mouth. "Can we now investigate that odd little hut outside? Speaking of, do y'know anythin about that odd looking structure, grobbi?" Karaz inquired to her new goblin slave.

(If Grifbo doesn't know anything, Karaz votes to go to the structure. If he does know what's up with that, she votes to move on.)

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"Wassat mistress? Oh! Never noticed that before!"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, we know more now," Arkeia remarked, watching the goblin and eyeing the dagger that the goblin had turned up curiously. "Shall we see to the one remaining structure in the area before we go in? It shouldn't take more than a few minutes."

(Check the stone hut.)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'd prefer to try and give the barrier another look." Alia remarked. "We can take a little time here and see if we can glean something about whatever magic those black elves used to break the enchantment. I'm sure that our clients would greatly appreciate such knowledge." The mage added, pointing at the blasted gate. "If it'll help them protect themselves from incidents like these, then I'm sure they'll be willing to pay us for it. Yes, I realize this will take a while. But if we can get an extra out of it when we report back, then I'd rather cash in that possibility."

Internally, Tervin was mulling over the results of the investigation. A mercenary band, or even a whole tribe of mixed greenskin led by a warlord. Dangerous, very dangerous. Way above their pay grade. Thankfully, they were unlikely to come here again after raiding the place. It was too soon. The ones who directed them here, however... The drow, they were perhaps an even bigger threat. There was no way of telling what these demon worshippers and breeders would do to the captured women. The news from that scavenger the dwarf just cowed were grim, though useful. And worth a pretty penny.

(Sleep Essence Charm)

[Spell Essences reduce the HP cost of their respective spell by 1. Congrats!]
"Oooh, is that what I think it is?" Alia's eyes lit up as she bent down to pick up the item. "Why yes it is! I think I like our new friend already." The mage grinned, pocketing the charm for herself. "I hope you ladies don't mind, but this is something I'll be able to use best."

(Anyway, voting to check out the barrier for hidden magic.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Faeyna smirked a bit at the dwarf taking the goblin as part of her harem. Maybe outsiders and lizardfolk weren't so different after all. Still, seems everyone was about ready to go searching again.

"The barrier is going nowhere. We may as well see about this structure they want to look at before we investigate the magic involved. Let's take a look. And remain wary. No telling what these brood knights have unleashed in other areas."

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A small, muddy path led to the stone hut. The stone in itself was something of a mystery. Why build out of stone quarried days away when plentiful wood was at your doorstep? Regardless, it was left standing, it's stone door unbroken despite the shattered axe blade lying before it. It seemed that the orcs tried, and failed, to enter this structure. That almost certainly meant a magical seal. The building was windowless, and other than the door, the only conceivable entrance was the small chimney at the top; not currently in use, but still warm. Somebody must be inside!

Room Actions (one each):
---Knock politely on the door and try to convince whoever's inside that you aren't enemies (automatic success unless you say something really stupid)
---Search the nearby forest (automatic success)
---MND+Subterfuge DC 13 to find something left behind.
---MND+Survival DC 14 to get a funny feeling...
---STR+Physical DC 20 to break down the door.
---DEX+Physical DC 20 to wriggle down the chimney.
---MND+Communication or Knowledge DC 20 to comprehend and break the magic seal on the door.

Party Actions (vote):
---Nothing this time; either you get in and get to do this now, or you head back and search for the password somewhere in the convent.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Faeyna blinks, looking at the curious building. She walked forwards and knocked. "Excuse me? Is someone in there? We're mercenaries hired to investigate the attack and recover those taken captive. Are you a survivor in there?"

She certainly hoped they were okay in there. It must be scary to be hiding all this time alone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia let the others do the talking for now. They were probably smart enough to handle that, assuming the survivor inside was friendly. If it wasn't, well. She'd lend her expertise and help to others in that case. The mage would opt to check the surroundings for anything interesting, useful or dangerous, figuring that if the hut itself went unnoticed or at the very least untouched by the invaders, there was a chance of something else being left here as well.

(Search the nearby forest.)

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

"He-hello?" cried the hesitant voice of a young woman. "Are you here to let me out? Please? Mother Superior said only one week! I don't want to be a nun anymore! Please let me out!" she cried, her sobbing given a strange flat tone by the stone door.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Oh you poor dear... Hold on, we need to figure out how to get this open. The convent was attacked, there's been no one to let you out til now. We'll figure it out.," says Faeyna sadly, before looking it over. She tried the door knob, though she doubted there'd be much luck where the orcs didn't. But why seal it from the outside too?