What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I love BBQ] 5日間寸止めゲーム (RJ331660)

Darkrider000

Reputation score
You need to prevent bob to give food by himself on the second day also, if you dont give him money on first day.
On first day, he try to give candy which I also prevent it. Second day I not give him money. But on the morning I can't sleep at the town (I think it say something going to happened) but I can't find Bob anyway after I ignore him (So I sleep in dungeon). Then on afternoon I still can't find him at all so I don't know if I can prevent him anything.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
On first day, he try to give candy which I also prevent it. Second day I not give him money. But on the morning I can't sleep at the town (I think it say something going to happened) but I can't find Bob anyway after I ignore him (So I sleep in dungeon). Then on afternoon I still can't find him at all so I don't know if I can prevent him anything.
I seem to remember him hiding in a barrel outside her house in the morning.

blerghit

Reputation score
So , english version is out, but YOU NEED TO REBUY GAME IN DLSITE if you bought jp ver........ good thing its on nyaa already.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So , english version is out, but YOU NEED TO REBUY GAME IN DLSITE if you bought jp ver........ good thing its on nyaa already.
iirc, if you joined their discord, could just DM the creator with a receipt of purchase to get the translation.

blerghit

Reputation score
Short guide for which actions you need to take to get ending 2, pure love.
Day 1 dont let bob eat snacks alone with ria.
Day 2 dont give money
day 3 kick the barrel next to village heads house door until bob gets out.
Day 4 talk to bob the "maid" in village heads kitchen.
Day 5 beat the ambush and choose to hurry back to ria

Ending 3 is when you fail to get other endings,
ending 4 is when your love points are lower than bobs (ero status)[losing on night 5 halves your points]
ending 1 is netorase i think?