What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I love BBQ] 5日間寸止めゲーム (RJ331660)

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
Regarding the english translation, I'm confused. On dlsite it only mentions the japanese and chinese versions; on patreon there's no mention of them whatsoever, just a translation of a free update; on Ci-En it says on post that there are 3 versions already, does anyone know what happened?

BirgirReynisson

Reputation score
Hmm does anyone have the append stories unlocked in the gallery? i won't try to unlock them until we get the english version

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm does anyone have the append stories unlocked in the gallery? i won't try to unlock them until we get the english version
Append story is unlocked in the gallery. Speak to the NPC and pick a story. Basically, the gist is that 1-3 is her either not having sex and cheating. the 4th one is her dating the other guy and you are just tagging along now. She's basically a prostitute and he's the pimp as she sleeps around at his orders.

blerghit

Reputation score
Is there a walkthrough?
doesnt really need one, get some translator and its easy. If you get a ending, you can find hints to other endings in the gallery room. You can pretty much just lvl up and get some better gear, and with lvl 20ish you easily win the last fight on 5th day. Ofc if you want to not get NTRd you need to work a bit on guarding her and keeping her happy (build bench on shore, date her every night) or if you want all the scenes you need to actively work to get NTRd.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing i'm screwing up because I can't seem to stop her from getting cursed by the guy on day 2(maybe 3) after the dude asks for money for eating the cake. I tried not giving him money and giving him money. Then the next day I can't find him and she ends up cursed in the afternoon.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the english translation, I'm confused. On dlsite it only mentions the japanese and chinese versions; on patreon there's no mention of them whatsoever, just a translation of a free update; on Ci-En it says on post that there are 3 versions already, does anyone know what happened?
So, I discovered from post on BBQDaisuki's patreon that there is indeed an official english translation. And it's completely done already. (That post is for an old version, but he does confirm the final update is fully translated and already available.) It's just only available as a patch to those who have purchased the game. Instead of being available as a separate version. Dunno why he did it like that.

So, we'd need help from someone that's willing to buy the Japanese version and then find the patch.

blerghit

Reputation score
Bought the DLsite version some time ago, now checking the patch you linked.

edit: That is the uncensor patch, english patch might be one of the patreon only locked posts.

English version:
The content of the free update has been translated and will be proofread and tested recently, and will be updated soon afterwards.
The new work is also well underway, and we will disclose the information as soon as the 「5日間寸止」 is updated!

after that post didnt find any open posts with links.

ps. Found the original eng TL release post, also locked to patreons only. So since they didnt release the english version to dlsite, if you arent patron you are fucked.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought the DLsite version some time ago, now checking the patch you linked.

edit: That is the uncensor patch, english patch might be one of the patreon only locked posts.

English version:
The content of the free update has been translated and will be proofread and tested recently, and will be updated soon afterwards.
The new work is also well underway, and we will disclose the information as soon as the 「5日間寸止」 is updated!

after that post didnt find any open posts with links.

ps. Found the original eng TL release post, also locked to patreons only. So since they didnt release the english version to dlsite, if you arent patron you are fucked.
Well, I linked that not because its the english patch, but because of the things BBQDaisuki says about the translation in the post and in the comments.

Huh. He said it was a free download for those that purchased the game in the comments. Maybe ask him directly about that on his ci-en or patreon? It might be that he'll send it to you via email, private message, or some other if you can verify your purchase to him.

Bandit42600

Reputation score
the translation is coming out in October at some point it says in one of the posts.

Bandit42600

Reputation score
its in the comments on the pinned uncensored patch on their patreon. Also at the bottom of the newest post they say that the english translator is still busy with the last game eg this one.

Will wait for translation update for new content(and new patch).. I acquired the new content download off DLsite but i'm not sure if an entire English Version page will be added or if it will be in a single download for those who already have it..

I'm working on a new uncensored patch. When the English version is released, anyone who has already purchased it will be able to get a free copy of the English version, so please feel free to do so.

Ah.. Good news. I was just a little confused because the update on dlsite was already pushed- but the English translation which I thought was complete was not added at the same time. No worries- take your time on things. Was just looking for some details on distribution which you provided. I'll continue to wait- hopefully it's not too far behind!.

The translator told me it should be done by October, thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The ntr in this one is so good. Does anyone know of any game similar to this?
You mean NTR where it's fair game and you compete for her? She is a succubus and the competition is pretty fair so the NTR is pretty tame in that regards. As for any other game like that, "Time Loop NTR" by Kegani Lab and "N Love" by Gear Stone Software are kinda like that.

blerghit

Reputation score
You mean NTR where it's fair game and you compete for her? She is a succubus and the competition is pretty fair so the NTR is pretty tame in that regards. As for any other game like that, "Time Loop NTR" by Kegani Lab and "N Love" by Gear Stone Software are kinda like that.
Well, fair game i guess, but if you slip even once, she will not be satisfied with only you anymore. Also,
She is virgin, until either shes NTRd, or you win the happiest ending.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
More like where the girl looks dominating but then got broken behind the lover back.

pojvolms

Reputation score
doesnt really need one, get some translator and its easy. If you get a ending, you can find hints to other endings in the gallery room. You can pretty much just lvl up and get some better gear, and with lvl 20ish you easily win the last fight on 5th day. Ofc if you want to not get NTRd you need to work a bit on guarding her and keeping her happy (build bench on shore, date her every night) or if you want all the scenes you need to actively work to get NTRd.
Can you share your translated files? I tried mtl myself but I must do something wrong because it's not understandable at all.

blerghit

Reputation score
Can you share your translated files? I tried mtl myself but I must do something wrong because it's not understandable at all.
use mtool translator or as i started out, OCR translation with screenshots or phone

Darkrider000

Reputation score
Currently I try non-ntr route first (since it should be hardest one)
And I can't see the prevent the girl from blowjob Bob.
But I don't know if it still safe since there no tattoo appear after that so I am not sure if it safe as long as she doesn't get fucked?
The choice at morning is ignore Bob when he ask for money. I also don't think I can do anything with him more in morning or afternoon(can't find him at all in afternoon)

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to prevent bob to give food by himself on the second day also, if you dont give him money on first day.