What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I love BBQ] 5日間寸止めゲーム (RJ331660)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1623653757938.png
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
The main objective in this game is to last for 5 days of temptation and relationship balance will decide which route you go once the time is up. At night, the demon will come test your resolve, tempting you to give in. If you do, you will lose the game. Depending on your choices, the relationship scale towards the adventurer's favor. To weigh the scale to your side, you can go to dungeons and gather materials to craft stuff and make the demon happy.

Story:
Succubus lives off energy, which is mainly provided by semen. Your beautiful high ranked devil partner named Astraea is bound to you by a contract, but you cannot provide enough energy for her. During your adventure, you arrived at a village, where she discovers a strong adventurer called Bob who contains large amount of life force energy. When confronting him, he proceeds to ask her to be his and how weak you are. As you and Bob are on the verge of fighting, Astraea proposed a compromise that if you cum within 5 days, the contract between you two will be voided. Will you be able to last, or fall to temptation?

Fetishes:
Rape, Corruption, NTR

Last edited:

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
Thanks OP for the thread. I didn't know this exists.
It's a great game but kinda short though.

mondoak1

Reputation score
Is there a memory room? Can someone upload full save please? Thank you!

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is test archive to check if wav encoded to ogg and renamed back to wav works.
This is not standalone game.
Usage: delete www\audio and www\img and unpack this archive to www\
Game will be schrinked from ~4GB to ~1GB

VermillioN

Reputation score
Game is out! does anyone knows how to hook the text using Textractor?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

blerghit

Reputation score
Earlier game from this group was great, art as well. And the CGs of this are wonderfull aswell. Now to get the NTR in english...

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
check if wav encoded to ogg and renamed back to wav works.
Game will be schrinked from ~4GB to ~1GB
Awesome. I won't try it on this game (as I won't try the game at all) but the idea, however simple, never occurred to me. Thanks!

blerghit

Reputation score
I really need a translation for this ;_; cant get MTL tools to work.
Reading the summary from DLsite and playing a bit, it seems like this game would really benefit from translation.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
I really need a translation for this ;_; cant get MTL tools to work.
Reading the summary from DLsite and playing a bit, it seems like this game would really benefit from translation.
The creator is trying to translate it to English so we just have to sadly wait.

blerghit

Reputation score
I started playing with phone camera translation. Its inconvenient, and horrible mtl as the OCR also messes up sometimes, but atleast i dont need to wait half a year.
Too bad theres bugs in my version, as enemies dont drop what they are supposed to. (orcs dont drop orc teeth, etc)

Jef

Lurker
Reputation score
I used Translator++. Info about how to use it, you can find . Went to F95 to get Translator++. Hope it helps. The translation is rough, but not worse than the usual gibberish.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do people not post game links anymore? you used to always be able to download the game from the thread itself

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
It's completely up to other forum members if they want to post downloads or not.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The ntr in this one is so good. Does anyone know of any game similar to this?