What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

Clear a dungeon like the starter house.
After the daytime activities (1700 onwards) get back to it.
If you check the cameras you will find it.

Maybe you have to trigger the phantom girl before that, I'm not sure
I don't know why he would remove it also.
Thanks, I actually did already experience it, but I was completely expecting the ghost to try and spook me when I checked the cameras so it didn't even register as a jumpscare to me.

are you guys sure new version removed the jumpscare? seriously i dont want fucking jumpscare in the middle of night,,, just to be sure how to delete it??

can any one help? where is the 5th spot ghost girl hidding in hospital
Ghost Girl Event Hospital 1: Look at cameras, go through Portal in room 40
Ghost Girl Event Hospital 2: start with right stairs, go to/through room 49, 51, 50, use elevator, 52 -> Portal

Since I like the gameplay I've begun doing a partial translation for it.
If anyone is interested, you can grab it here.

LINK:

NOTES:
RJ392812 - Nebel Geisterjäger ~ 始まりの子羊 - Partial translation v1.0

Currently translated: 36 UI images.

So far I've only translated images due to not being able to open the game with RPG Maker MV.
I'll translate short messages, UI, skills, items, choices, and menus once he's done patching the game.

On some images, there was text in Japanese "好感度" which translates to "Favorability rating".
Due to space restrictions and translation being very long I just translated it as "FAV" which should be short for that.
I assume this variable shows the favorability of Kana towards the protagonist but I'm not sure.

SAMPLE:

Thank you for translating!
If you still have trouble getting certain text files, Textractor (x64 bit version) works on this game ane syphons a multitude of text output through the hook.

Thank you for translating!
If you still have trouble getting certain text files, Textractor (x64 bit version) works on this game ane syphons a multitude of text output through the hook.

The text hooker is working perfectly. The RPG MAKER MV editor isn't. In any case, I'm translating everything through notepad. It's a hassle, but I don't know what else I can do.
I've updated the translation to 1.03 version. There are still tons of those repeating small messages that I want to translate. Once I do that I'll post the whole partial translation.

The translation will include UI, Skills, Items, Weapons, Armors, Choices, and those small repeating text lines.

Can someone explain to me like an idiot how to advance the NTR/ero scenes? I thought Lawrence was supposed to hook up with her if I miss our dates, but that doesn't seem to be happening. And he also only ever gropes her once per outing to the haunted house.

pp.png
How do i trigger the event that lets me have sex with Kana again? I've 600 pink points and still nothing.

Can someone explain to me like an idiot how to advance the NTR/ero scenes? I thought Lawrence was supposed to hook up with her if I miss our dates, but that doesn't seem to be happening. And he also only ever gropes her once per outing to the haunted house.
There are many chances for Lawrence, it isn't missing dates only, it depends on RNG:
- don't eat together at 6 pm, but LAwrence sits next to her
- every moment after 6 pm, when Lawrence is at the same map as Kana (Park, Bar, cinema, part time job, ...)
- in a few cases, Lawrence just snatch Kana until the next day
I guess, the higher lewdness is the easier it happens

- Eventes starting "harmless" (just groping) and increase with higher lewdness

View attachment 46135
How do i trigger the event that lets me have sex with Kana again? I've 600 pink points and still nothing.
I'm not sure but, I tink you need to have at least 1200 of that pink number. After that another (or a few more) dates and you should get a call from Kana that the mayor want to meet you at the samll "garden" at the bottom right corner of the first district (that one you live in). You move to a new house, keep dating until you see a scene at night in your house, and that's it.

How you get the VIP membership for the bar?
There is no VIP atm. Only moment you can go down there is when Lawrence has sex with Kana and you can partially watch them. (To trigger this event is tricky)

Does someone know condition increase body ( 体) rank D to A ( I has rank A all but body still D ) ?

Hey guys, the author released a patch on his ci-en along with some tips u can find it here:

Here is the tips document translated too

Attachments

• Nebel Tips.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 481
You raise body by letting Kana get abused in the bar enough times. Seems to involve how quickly you get Kana prostitution events, or generally just fluff. Body goes from D to A instantly.

Did anyone figure out how to unlock the last status window(five)?

Does it have something to do with that girl you chase after?

Did anyone figure out how to unlock the last status window(five)?

Does it have something to do with that girl you chase after?
Window 5 is beating Succubus in dream world, after going down from dream world till you find shop (you go there by triggering kana getting harassed without seeing it as cg). Incidentally, beating succubus alos unlock status 4 if you havenn't unlock it yet.

Window 5 is beating Succubus in dream world, after going down from dream world till you find shop (you go there by triggering kana getting harassed without seeing it as cg). Incidentally, beating succubus alos unlock status 4 if you havenn't unlock it yet.
What's a dream world?
How do you get there?

You mean that place with the demon girl where you can see scenes.

EDIT:
Found it! Never would've thought of looking there.

Last edited:
Can anyone share the pic when Kana status 4 screen has all A status? I've cleared the game 2 times but couldn't get all A status before Kana NTR value got over 1200 in my NTR route.

Back