What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1635369941105.png
Link:

Completed Walkthrough

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls
1-5 Phone Options

In-depth Gameplay:
There are two phases: Ghost hunting and free time phase. During the free time phase, you can roam around talk with Kana, or go eat noodles after the ghost hunting phase. Her boss might molest her during different times in this phase. During the ghost hunting phase, you and Kana are put into the same map, but can't see each other. She will be advancing through the map and will occasionally require you to help unlock doors for her. Enemies you kill or item you put in the box in the bedrooms will be able to aid her in advancing. If you call her mid combat(heartbeat in the yellow), it will distract her, causing more damage to her. When she's in the red heartbeat state, it might mean she's retreating to safe zone or being molested by her boss, call her to interrupt his actions. If you're going the NTR route, you can setup cameras in various rooms, and if they decide to rest in those rooms, you can see the actions in it.

Story:
Story is going to be about *insert player name* and your partner Kana Kashiwazaki, who are rookie psychics in an organization to combat abnormalities. For their first assignment, they are dispatched to Saranosato, where the first occurrences of such events took place. For some unknown reason, her boss will be joining you guys in this investigation.

Fetishes:
Rape, NTR, Exhibitionism​

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Trial for this game is out

ZenRainmaker

Reputation score
Anyone have a clue what to do in the trial? I have no clue what to do in the mansion other than follow the sounds around and that leads me nowhere.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You just need to keep advancing until you found a red door or something. And then wait until the girl arrived at that door also ( there will be a notification) and then enter.

Deathscythe100

Reputation score
you just clear a path to the red door by opening or closing doors and preparing bandages in the boxes for the girl. if her heart rate picks up to yellow or red she may be fighting or having a scene with the boss. you can get hd cameras from the clock in the first room.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to trigger the scene on the cafe and toilet? or is it can only be seen from the dream?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems like this is gonna be a more straightforward case of NTR, looking forward to it.

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
I've cleared the boss like 4-5 times, that's the end of the gameplay? Or I'm just dumb? I've also got a lot of CGs but no penetration, I'm missing something or the author brought those scenes in particular to tease us?

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
The author has vastly improved on the sexual stats menu, and updates to the OP with more details:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
If I'm reading right, one of their ci-en post explanation on the ghost hunting part is that
The guy is in the building 12 years ago while the girl is cleaning them in real time.

Which is why items you put in various areas show up on her side (the future)

Also, interestingly?
There's going to be an option to get her back even after she got NTR'd

Will bother more with it once they release the trial with JP language option so I can actually read things :v

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
I can't figure out how to get them to move to the first red door, they're constantly stuck in the Nr. 9 Hallway and won't progress further to Nr. 0. Best I had only once was Hallway 4.
Help

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking on the Cien page for the trial and cannot find it. Am I correct in guessing it's behind a early supporter pay wall? Can someone please confirm?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking on the Cien page for the trial and cannot find it. Am I correct in guessing it's behind a early supporter pay wall? Can someone please confirm?
No, just need following them

It's in CN tho so unless you're ok with that I'd just wait for the next trial release since they said it'll have JP by then.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's in CN tho so unless you're ok with that I'd just wait for the next trial release since they said it'll have JP by then.
Thank you fine Gentleman.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score

JP on new demo? what language is the game right now on then? :D And by following them, I take it that I just have to stick to them in every room? oh and also my notifications seemed to stop appearing randomly (well I was touching stuff of course) and now idk how to fix

Can someone also share a save file? I'm so done wasting time without any progress

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
JP on new demo? what language is the game right now on then? :D And by following them, I take it that I just have to stick to them in every room? oh and also my notifications seemed to stop appearing randomly (well I was touching stuff of course) and now idk how to fix

Can someone also share a save file? I'm so done wasting time without any progress
I believe CN would be Chinese as far as the language goes, according to Lazycat

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's only 5 scene in the dream right? 3 maid and 2 toilet?