What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wish the one doing the cucking didn't look so meh. Could have made him into an older male or a gangster looking guy. The outfit also makes him look like he's one of those noble guys.
Edit: So I was able to kill the final boss(the girl) and I can't open the door and I have yet to find the others.

Last edited:

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wish the one doing the cucking didn't look so meh. Could have made him into an older male or a gangster looking guy. The outfit also makes him look like he's one of those noble guys.
Edit: So I was able to kill the final boss(the girl) and I can't open the door and I have yet to find the others.
I was able to open it and another boss fight. nothing really happens after -_-.

guys how do you use the surveillance camera? most of it bunch of noises and some of them showing a static image of the golden hair dude and the girl and literally does nothing. I have completely no idea how the NTR system is suppose to work. I can see she is getting harassed by the man thru the phone (female status) but nothing else. halp

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
guys how do you use the surveillance camera? most of it bunch of noises and some of them showing a static image of the golden hair dude and the girl and literally does nothing. I have completely no idea how the NTR system is suppose to work. I can see she is getting harassed by the man thru the phone (female status) but nothing else. halp
So the NTR functions as such. We are to put healing items throughout the building so she can heal herself. We are to kill the other enemies so she has an easier time. If her heartbeat goes red, she can be forced to retreat to a safe haven. There she can be sexually harassed by the "Boss". Then we check the cameras as like it's FNAF. Once she gets to the door, you get inside and kill the boss. Since this is a demo, only the haunted house is done, the other maps are not yet complete. In town, NTR works by having you go on dates. If you "arrive" late to a date, she goes on a date with your boss instead. Your boss might attempt to reach out to her first and you are trying to cockblock him.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Pretty sweet way to do NTR gameplay, lots of hidden sex style stuff. This kind of mystery H gameplay is highly sought after I'd imagine. Hopefully we can get a lot of those HI def cameras to fill all the bases, and this creator does more HCG than his last H game which was pretty lacking in content. The NTR is avoidable, but considering there's no good reason not to help the girl or be late for the dates it's pretty much forcing yourself to be NTR'd which is always going to be a source of detachment sadly unless we have a reason. Either way, this is a promising H game assuming the creator doubles his content production at least.

jaybilbodildo

Reputation score
How do you place cameras in the room? I can only place bandages and rest near the bed. Also, how do you know where Kana is going? I have no audio clues and it tells me she is in some Room #.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty sweet way to do NTR gameplay, lots of hidden sex style stuff. This kind of mystery H gameplay is highly sought after I'd imagine. Hopefully we can get a lot of those HI def cameras to fill all the bases, and this creator does more HCG than his last H game which was pretty lacking in content. The NTR is avoidable, but considering there's no good reason not to help the girl or be late for the dates it's pretty much forcing yourself to be NTR'd which is always going to be a source of detachment sadly unless we have a reason. Either way, this is a promising H game assuming the creator doubles his content production at least.
Yeah, it happens when you make NTR optional, you have to voluntarily allow it to happen.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, it happens when you make NTR optional, you have to voluntarily allow it to happen.
There have been cases where you have to work for it, even hardcore NTR novels have had outs to the depression. This one just isn't one of them.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There have been cases where you have to work for it, even hardcore NTR novels have had outs to the depression. This one just isn't one of them.
Yeah, there are some like NTRPG or Hero's Party which are NTR with no way out and there are those that require a lot of work to get around it. This one sort of leaves everything in your hands so you never have to feel like a cuck. Sort of like how Nymphomania Priestess is netorase with very little Netorare or vanilla at this point.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, there are some like NTRPG or Hero's Party which are NTR with no way out and there are those that require a lot of work to get around it. This one sort of leaves everything in your hands so you never have to feel like a cuck. Sort of like how Nymphomania Priestess is netorase with very little Netorare or vanilla at this point.
I think the ones that the NTR is avoidable but hard to do are ideal, because you actually feel some commitment to it.

Something like if you have multiple girls you can aim for including a harem ending, but you have only limited actions so you can't always protect them all.

IIRC, Oyakoranman? was pretty interesting that
Someone actually came up with a 'perfect' harem route run, where they skip over forced NTR events by triggering some other events that would cause a time skip and go past that day.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New demo with more contents and partial JP version as an option.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nebel Geisterjäger Technical Validation Version 2.0 JP compressed.7z (641MB --> 314.92 MB)
Long time no see, this demo has a lot of additional complex systems.

So the debug work and testing took a long time, and I was actually still testing just before this post was published. There may still be problems, so if you find something suspicious, please report it to me in the comments section, thanks.

I will update the content as soon as possible.

All updates to this demo will be made in this article.

This additional game content.

1. Now you can call Kana at night, and use the phone to find Kana's location more easily.

2.More events have been added to the night mode, so please explore on your own.

3. Several additional H events have been added, please explore on your own.

4. Some Japanese translations have been added, but they are from last month's text, so there are still a lot of untranslated places, this is a problem of work cycle, please understand.

Note that

1 Can not use the old save

2 future games may not be able to use the current save

In addition, about the sponsored version, originally there is no intention to make this version. But this month suddenly a lot of people sponsored me, deeply touched at the same time feel not thank you is not really good, so temporarily made a. Although the H event will be one or two more, but if only to see a few more H and sponsorship I do not think it is necessary, after all, only technical verification version ... If you are looking forward to the paid version will have more content, then I'm afraid this month will be disappointed, I'm very sorry!

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there seems to be a bug in the new demo when your trying to view H status 4, it gives you error that your lacking one of the images.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a difference between the special and valid demo versions?

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a difference between the special and valid demo versions?
actually wondering if its the version with 2D live applied from what i read not sure though

guys how do you unlock the scenes? ive seen the bathroom blowjob peek and nothing else. the dream also shows nothing.

Herherse1986

Reputation score
actually wondering if its the version with 2D live applied from what i read not sure though

guys how do you unlock the scenes? ive seen the bathroom blowjob peek and nothing else. the dream also shows nothing.
The live2D is only applied to the title screen for all versions and onwards

The Special version contains 1 extra CG unlocked in the dream room

Both versions of the dream room are currently bugged and cannot display the dreams properly

The creator said he will fix it along with other bugs tomorrow

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The live2D is only applied to the title screen for all versions and onwards

The Special version contains 1 extra CG unlocked in the dream room

Both versions of the dream room are currently bugged and cannot display the dreams properly

The creator said he will fix it along with other bugs tomorrow
thanks for the reply. i guess read that wrong xD

I got way too curious if there was anymore mini-cgs (the one viewed thru Cam) were there and was able to find actual sex cgs. dont know if they are unlocked or not she did have sex but when i try to view it using cam it says hscene isnt done so had to wait for future versions. So opened the game files and found em and it was gud

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Why can I not use the phone in the inventory which displays her status? And the phone icon in the game, when I open her other "updated" status screen, how do I change tabs to other up to 5? I can only see the first one.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why can I not use the phone in the inventory which displays her status? And the phone icon in the game, when I open her other "updated" status screen, how do I change tabs to other up to 5? I can only see the first one.
When you start a new game, there is 2 options you gotta select the first is kinda irrelevant but the second you have to say Yes. Because it will unlock all the status screen from 1-5. status screen 4 is not working atm the devs kinda messed the coding there. so you can only view 1 2 3 and 5