What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [BBQ大好き/ I Love BBQ] Nebel Geisterjäger!/ Nebula Ghostbusters! (RJ392812)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to save her from Lawrence by interacting with her, just running around and ignoring her will just let the events happen.
that one single day literally went on dating with her followed her around the whole time.

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to anger lawrence?

Nvm, found it. Just gotta stop lawrence event at night a few times.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to anger lawrence?

Nvm, found it. Just gotta stop lawrence event at night a few times.
I didn't know about that one, it's an excellent idea.
Angering the netori dude resulting in more hot revenge sex toward the girl, in a mystery setting.
Man that's nice.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I have no idea how to anger him. I keep stopping him but nothing happens.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is sort of weird. Either the boyfriend is hovering around her or Lawrence does. Can she not say fuck off?
I mean the game is not even in Beta yet, and its playable. Im okay with it. but yeah... I tried to get the Toilet scene myself just does not work out lol

snackinbag

Reputation score
I have no idea how to anger him. I keep stopping him but nothing happens.
U can anger him by disturbing him in several events such as the one in the park, alley and 2nd floor of the Maid Cafe.
Until 6:30 pm the next day, he will show up in the Cafe, just don't disturb him this time.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Isn't the toilet sex scene new? I remember there was only BJ wasn't it?
According to the patch notes, it's only bug fixes in 2.2

English version:

After my intense and exciting overtime, the rest of the bugs are fixed!

Two technical verification version, the first on the daytime mode was tested, and the second on the night event package operation was tested. Although it is true that there are many bugs as you can see, but they are not critical and some of them are due to special circumstances are not taken into account, after everyone's intense testing, these bugs have been basically eliminated, my writing method is also standardized a lot, I really appreciate. I'm glad that the core logic is proven to be effective and solid, so the next development work can start smoothly.

The next step is to implement the envisioned Twitter system, which will provide more information to the players while also being a very important form of ero - expression. Of course, because we have adopted a relatively non-linear mode of advancing events, it is foreseeable that the Twitter system will not be a cake walk. ......

If conditions permit, we will consider making a technical verification version to verify the operation of the Twitter system and other subsystems that may be added, but if the production goes well, we may not need to launch a half-assed technical verification version, so please look forward to a more polished beta and the official version!

Translated with (free version)

2.2 Updates.

1. Fixed the translation error of some Japanese texts.

2. Fixed the bug that derailed dating could not be included in the memory room.

3. Fixed the bug that the cafe dating black screen.

4. Fixed the bug that Kana does not appear normally in the morning.

5. Fixed the phone abnormality in rare cases.

6. Fixed the abnormal continuous play of day mode H.

7. Fixed the bug that the circle on the upper floor of the apartment disappeared.

8. Fixed the bug that the cafe event could not be unlocked normally.

Numerical system is still in a relatively rough stage. How about I have not designed a suitable "屈服度" growth curve, so if the data does not increase normally or does not increase, please do not be too surprised, not a bug, simply not done.

As well as the events in the room on the left side of the second floor of the maid's cafe, is also not done, you can not try to trigger.

Subtle

Reputation score
When you're in front of the haunted building with Kana and Lawrence, talking to Kana seems to trigger a debug mode (below the option to change Kana's equips). What's with the -1, -5, and -10 choices?

Herherse1986

Reputation score
When you're in front of the haunted building with Kana and Lawrence, talking to Kana seems to trigger a debug mode (below the option to change Kana's equips). What's with the -1, -5, and -10 choices?
So each time you clear the haunted house (kill the boss behind the locked door), the difficulty of the area increases by 1 (or more idk). the options are to decrease the difficulty by 1,5 or 10.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So each time you clear the haunted house (kill the boss behind the locked door), the difficulty of the area increases by 1 (or more idk). the options are to decrease the difficulty by 1,5 or 10.
pretty sure if you defeat the boss it does increase the Difficulty by 1. though honestly didnt really feel much of a difference then 1 or 4 owo..

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to the patch notes, it's only bug fixes in 2.2

English version:

After my intense and exciting overtime, the rest of the bugs are fixed!

Two technical verification version, the first on the daytime mode was tested, and the second on the night event package operation was tested. Although it is true that there are many bugs as you can see, but they are not critical and some of them are due to special circumstances are not taken into account, after everyone's intense testing, these bugs have been basically eliminated, my writing method is also standardized a lot, I really appreciate. I'm glad that the core logic is proven to be effective and solid, so the next development work can start smoothly.

The next step is to implement the envisioned Twitter system, which will provide more information to the players while also being a very important form of ero - expression. Of course, because we have adopted a relatively non-linear mode of advancing events, it is foreseeable that the Twitter system will not be a cake walk. ......

If conditions permit, we will consider making a technical verification version to verify the operation of the Twitter system and other subsystems that may be added, but if the production goes well, we may not need to launch a half-assed technical verification version, so please look forward to a more polished beta and the official version!

Translated with (free version)

2.2 Updates.

1. Fixed the translation error of some Japanese texts.

2. Fixed the bug that derailed dating could not be included in the memory room.

3. Fixed the bug that the cafe dating black screen.

4. Fixed the bug that Kana does not appear normally in the morning.

5. Fixed the phone abnormality in rare cases.

6. Fixed the abnormal continuous play of day mode H.

7. Fixed the bug that the circle on the upper floor of the apartment disappeared.

8. Fixed the bug that the cafe event could not be unlocked normally.

Numerical system is still in a relatively rough stage. How about I have not designed a suitable "屈服度" growth curve, so if the data does not increase normally or does not increase, please do not be too surprised, not a bug, simply not done.

As well as the events in the room on the left side of the second floor of the maid's cafe, is also not done, you can not try to trigger.
apparently so. I thought they did add the sex scene but was just a new CG that author showcases in Ci-en. though... that toilet sex scene looks very very neat.

View attachment 42085
Anyone know what to do with this?
you get that from Lawrence and you can use it to enter his buildings 1st floor for various upgrades is what the author said.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you get that from Lawrence and you can use it to enter his buildings 1st floor for various upgrades is what the author said.
Oh weird. I never had to upgrade and I'm still curb stomping the enemies. I have yet to figure out how to trgger the other scenes tho.